PDA

View Full Version : Types of Busting

trysomethingnew
03-12-2007, 11:45 PM
This should be intersting. What kind of busts do you like and why?

Hopefully the ladies will get in on this.

trysomethingnew
03-12-2007, 11:54 PM
My favorite is the squeeze because of the amount of control it gives the girl. She can give any thing from pleasure to as much pain as I can bear and she can make it last as long as she wants.

Wesker002
03-13-2007, 12:39 AM
I always preferred Kicking, there is no paticular reason for it I just do.

poolman2
03-13-2007, 03:21 AM
My overwhelming preference is for kicking or at least some sort of force exerted by the woman's foot on my nuts. I have too strong a foot fetish not to enjoy that.

poolman2

angel2004
03-13-2007, 12:43 PM
Squeezing is the best - it can cause less pain or more pain than kick/knee depending on the technique, but no permanent injure. Also one can fully control the situation..

David_B
03-13-2007, 02:38 PM
I voted for kneeing. I like the fact that the girl is slightly closer to me when she knees than when she kicks. I like the experience of looking into her eyes, seeing a hint of a smile on her lips, and knowing what is about to happen next.

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

kickMyBalls1
03-13-2007, 02:59 PM
two of my girlfriends made me sit on the ball return one day and held me there with my legs spread every time they got a strike

pulleddown
03-13-2007, 03:06 PM
I don't include an open-handed smack in "punch" because the intensity is so much different. Also, there is probably little potential for permanent injury from a smack.

My wife has some carpal tunnel problems so entended squeeziing is a problem for her. What we often do to "warm up" is I grab my balls around the base and present them to her. She smacks until I let go. This way my balls are easier to squeeze for the same pain level.

CBTFanAR
03-13-2007, 04:00 PM
What we often do to "warm up" is I grab my balls around the base and present them to her. She smacks until I let go.

We (my gf and I) do this a lot too but mainly because she likes the power trip of seeing me holding them ready for her and having enough self control to keep them presented for her as she punches them repeatedly.

Another BIG favorite of hers is to have me lie on my back while she grabs my balls in her left hand. She then has me masturbate while she punches my balls repeatedly and with varying intensity, trying to throw me off rhythm and prevent me from cumming. If I stop she squeezes as hard as she can until I resume stroking. When I do cum, she continues the punching as hard as she can until the spasms stop and I have gone soft again (sometimes quite a while).

Snakelinux
03-13-2007, 06:08 PM
I tried putting my balls right above the humidifier. There was no permanent damage but it is hard to keep them there for long. It can be quite painful if they are put too close. Are there any other crazy things people have tried?

trysomethingnew
03-14-2007, 12:29 AM
We have some good answers. I would like to encourge the ladies to answer as Im sure all of us guys would like to know what types of busts you ladies enjoy and why they enjoy them.:ibow4u:

lawal
03-14-2007, 06:48 AM
I personally prefer biting. I always fantasized about a woman eating me alive.

combibitch
03-14-2007, 09:12 AM
i prefer squeezing, and sometimes punching... :)

bbball
03-14-2007, 09:21 AM
I prefer kick from behind

JockMe
03-14-2007, 12:11 PM
I like a kick, but that can be too uncontrolled. So I voted squeeze. More control, more or less intensity, longer torture.

I would have voted for trample though, a nice sexy foot grinding the balls is exquisite pain...

martianbuddy
03-14-2007, 01:26 PM
I like the punch most , but its quite hard to find :/

Other than that squeeze and kick/knee is great aswell!

dognuts11
03-14-2007, 09:34 PM
i liked to be kicked from behind unexpectedly is best but either way is very painful because both balls usually get struck nicely

nichojinx
03-15-2007, 03:45 AM
i think when it comes down to it, the majority of us must decide.

do you get off on the experience? or..
the anticipation of it?

if you like to not know when or how your balls will be struck, like you had no idea it was coming or how much force to brace yourself for, you're going to of course choose knee/kick.

if your into the feeling of helplessness at the hands of a women in general then, you will undoubtedly pick squeezing. she has full reign over your enjoyment or suffering during the entire ordeal.

but once you realize which you perfer than you can make the informed decision. and i must say - i probably get off more on the idea of a woman grabing my balls and not leting go until she wants to, instead of kicking/kneeing for the obvious differences.

biting however, i just see that as such a tacky addon - it's not a real technique because there is almost no way for that to happen in real life unless a woman was being totally misleading and did indeed go down on some guy.. only to bite down on his balls. not to mention that most women don't like going down on guys to begin with so. i wouldn't expect much from that option. thats my two cents. :thumbup

I tried putting my balls right above the humidifier. There was no permanent damage but it is hard to keep them there for long. It can be quite painful if they are put too close. Are there any other crazy things people have tried?

yes i've put a lava lamp cone (of focused heat and light) right up to my balls. it heated up soo fast but it felt so good how warm my genitals got in seconds (and stayed warm!). it was as if mother nature herself was using the ****** of nature to sizzle my balls directly. *shudders in delight*

Careful though! it was not making contact with my skin and i suggest if you do feel the urge to make full contact my sealing the heat in around your scrotum, just put on a think pair of shorts or something the shield your skin from the searing heat.

FunTimes
03-15-2007, 04:21 PM
Personally I prefere a solid slap with the strong hand while her weak hand is holding them.

Of this list I prefere using an object. I love it when she holds my balls in her left hand, and uses a crop, cane, bat, shoe, or whatever to beat my balls using her right hand.

As mentioned above, I get off on the control she has over, hence the holding my balls while busting. It is such a powerless, helpless feeling. I like to push myself and see how much I can take. I really like the personal control, and knowing she will continue as long as she wishes.

trysomethingnew
03-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Sara, I am curious as to your input on this as to what your favorite type of bust is and why? I'm sure a lot of guys would want to know as well.

intruder
03-20-2007, 01:55 AM
the squeeze is the most effective the woman who squeeze man balls have total control over man body. a big squeeze is a big pain :soomad :autogun :cussing:

exstudent
03-20-2007, 06:35 AM
slapping and squeezing

flash3cat
03-22-2007, 06:53 PM
Hello , I prefer women standing on my manhood in sexy feminine footwear and also kicking from behind

MDM7275
04-04-2007, 08:09 PM
I love a knee against a wall that is grinding into my balls

not_2_normal
04-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Kicking by a mile

Haufen
04-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Squeezing, i love it when the girl is totally in control

experiment
04-06-2007, 03:08 PM
favorite methods include having balls punched repeatedly or hit with a hard object. Squeezing is another favorite. Also enjoy using a humbler device for an extended period.

Linus17
02-20-2008, 01:10 PM
For me, biting was, always HAS been, and always WILL BE... the big "taboo" regarding S&M, BB, DOMME/SUB, and other sorts of erotic play for punishment and pain! It is the one avenue that, compared to other types, is not as common because it doesn't take that much inagination if objects, toys, gadgets or other devices are employed. This, however, is what makes it so facinating to me! It can be done anywhere, at any time, anyplace!!

It also expresses a woman's innate nature to bite or chew anything that is in her mouth, so when a guy places his cock in a woman's mouth, this is the moment of truth! She would have to use GREAT CONTROL in order to supress the desire to do what comes naturally, so any woman that has developed a "technique" to cause pain WITHOUT inflicting serious damage to her man is, in MY book, a CHAMPION!

... but then... what do I know??? :ibow4u:

orland
02-20-2008, 08:19 PM
My gf and I both prefer squeezing as she can prolong and control the intensity much better than impacts and I find it more intimate.

Odust
02-20-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm for stomp and/or grind. Why wasn't that up there? I demand a recount.

Tanya
03-13-2008, 01:44 PM
I am fairly new to all this and have only used my knee so far. I like to knee guys in the nuts rather than kick them because you can be so close to them with your face beside theirs or even kissing them, can feel their reaction as you press your knee into their balls, can feel their breath change, can feel the draw up with that little jerk and grunt. Also, with your leg and knee between their legs and your hands free to hold them it is easier to repeatedly knee them while they are trying to double up or get away.
:bananajum

kickme000
03-13-2008, 06:46 PM
I voted kick. I like watching a womans bare leg and foot coming at me.

iceburn99
03-17-2008, 01:32 AM
kicks and squeezing would be my favourites

frostbyte252252
03-17-2008, 08:37 PM
Squeezing is the best. It's like she owns your balls and is in complete control. kicking doesn't give quite that feeling.

amberstone117
03-17-2008, 10:44 PM
I actually like using objects, like rulers and stuff. I think it's really hot to use household objects not meant for busting.

becki2shoe
03-18-2008, 07:54 AM
I voted for squeezing because I like to see and feel the balls.

I like how the ball sac feels, stretch it out, roll it around, and love to play with the balls and roll them around when I am squeezing them.

I feel like I am more in control when I have a man by the balls.

You can be more personal when you have him by the balls too, up close or at arms length. Squeezing also lets you be as rough or as gentle as you want to be, easier to control the exact amount of pressure.

But, I guess most of all I like to fantasize about cutting them out, and talking to the guy about that! Once you have his balls in your hand it just seems like the natural thing to say!
:Baahaha:

me_no_wimp
03-19-2008, 05:34 PM
Must be a kick. And must be with shoes or boots that I really like.

blkpatent
03-19-2008, 08:15 PM
I always preferred Kicking, there is no paticular reason for it I just do.I agree. I don't get the squeezing thing

vengalo5
03-24-2008, 02:20 PM
For those prefering knees:

vengalo5
03-24-2008, 02:35 PM
imagine..-
you can find some very hot on "hot or not"

vengalo5
03-24-2008, 02:44 PM
from an ad - a bit revised...

vengalo5
03-24-2008, 02:51 PM
Advertisment for WingTsun - hot

2001jj
03-24-2008, 04:21 PM

I recognize her! She was from vulneraballs! I can't remember her name but she was remorseless and brutal. She had a great series in the gym where some guy grabbed her while she was lifting weights in tight spandex shorts so she kneed him into submission. I think there was also a later clip where she had long hair and did topless busting. If anybody has her clips, please upload, I would be forever grateful...I lost my vulneraballs clip when my hard drive crashed last year and my life suffers because of it.

Winter_Wrath
03-25-2008, 03:46 PM
Squeezes Kick and Kneeing...

I dont like Trample and Biting, I dont Know Why!... But I dont Like it

turok7870
03-27-2008, 07:36 PM
I voted for kneeing. I like the fact that the girl is slightly closer to me when she knees than when she kicks. I like the experience of looking into her eyes, seeing a hint of a smile on her lips, and knowing what is about to happen next.

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html (http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html)

well said.

gopballbuster
03-27-2008, 08:42 PM
Where did you find this picture? I really like it, thanks.

ferkin
03-28-2008, 01:22 AM
Its got to be a punch. Think its more intimate than a kick or knee. JUst my prefrence.

kopnime
03-28-2008, 02:43 AM
I like almost everything. But my favorite si kick nad knee. And i do not like bitting or hiting by objects. In too hard for my

Hokkaido
03-28-2008, 06:06 PM
I choose knee. Becouse I like it when a females leg connects with balls . It feels so warm ad passionable :)

gopballbuster
03-28-2008, 06:33 PM
I like both kicks and knees, they both have good qualities.

bb king
03-29-2008, 11:49 AM
squeeze 4 me please :bananajum
more intimate plus gives the woman ultimate control.

hwchem
03-29-2008, 05:41 PM
Wish trampling were an option. Always found that the most arousing kind.

caratball
03-29-2008, 11:03 PM
The way I prefer ballbusting is squeezing!

Lezalef
03-30-2008, 12:00 AM
I voted for squeezing because I like to see and feel the balls.

I like how the ball sac feels, stretch it out, roll it around, and love to play with the balls and roll them around when I am squeezing them.

I feel like I am more in control when I have a man by the balls.

You can be more personal when you have him by the balls too, up close or at arms length. Squeezing also lets you be as rough or as gentle as you want to be, easier to control the exact amount of pressure.

But, I guess most of all I like to fantasize about cutting them out, and talking to the guy about that! Once you have his balls in your hand it just seems like the natural thing to say!
:Baahaha:

Wow, one of the sexiest posts I've read, I enjoy your descriptions.

You remind me an old girlfriend, but with more experiencie. She was in continuous game between the physical and psychological aspects of all this, using only her hands and voice, wich I think it's the most exciting way, not the extreme pain or injuries, but this "game" you know.

Tristan01
05-16-2008, 08:26 AM
Slapping is always great!

humballed
05-26-2008, 08:38 AM
I would have to go with slapping. When she pulls my balls behind me and spanks them she is the only one in control :thumbup.

Manny
05-27-2008, 12:59 AM
My favorite one is biting. I like it when she takes my dick into her mouth and gives me the hard way of blowjob :o

skiprat
05-30-2008, 08:59 AM
i prefer to be kneed, bare females legs and bare balls:)