PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusted in a real-life situation

StupidAccounts
03-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Hi Im new,
but i wanted to ask all of you, if you´ve ever been ballbusted in a real-life situation. For example, cheating your wife, splitting up, or simply got to know an angry women.
Greets

bleep master
03-16-2007, 10:08 AM
..well that was a long time ago back in school. there was this tall blonde norwegian girl. she was the biggest pesron of our class and when i look at my memories now, she had a pretty sadistic side..

she loved to grab other boys balls, spit on people and kick us in the groin..
it seemed to be just for fun, like a game.. funny.. she really enjoyed it and so did her victims, me included..(unfortunatly it just happend once..)

anatinus
03-17-2007, 03:25 PM
The only times I was kicked very hard were by my first girlfriend in High School. One time she kept kissing me, then running away- I chased after her, and then she'd kiss me and run away.

Finally, with no warning, she kicked me in the balls really hard!

I doubled over, and she put her hand on my back, and just kind of stared at me. I asked her about what her reasoning was, and she said, "I just wanted to see if it really hurts as bad as guys say it does."

No real busting out of anger, (though quite a few threats!); I generally am pretty good to women, for better or worse. :D

fittizzioh
03-19-2007, 11:56 AM
I was kicked two times at school by some female friends, both with no reason!
After school two of my female girlfriends used to squeeze or knee my balls and now i'm converting the third one to ballbusting!!
Other than that i received many threats and some squeezes from my best female friend! that's all!

intruder
03-20-2007, 01:39 AM
my girlfriend grab my balls one day, without any reason she squeeze my naked balls very hard with one hand and the pain was horrible i cry like a little baby in the ground i fell nausea, hard stomach pain, what a :cussing: she laught at me because i cry in pain, she has strong hands :wooow
later she start to kiss my balls and give me a blowjob
she have a total power over me :ibow4u:

StupidAccounts
03-20-2007, 04:14 AM
My ballbusting story also happened in HighSchool.
Well some frieds of mines talked bad about a girl who was that kind of girl that had sex with erverone everywhere and always walked along the school with a short skirt and high heels.
So we talked about her as some kind of professional bitch in future, but we didn't recognize her standing behind us so she kicked me really hard from behind.
Since then i alwas look around me before talking about someone.

bart777
03-21-2007, 09:58 AM
one time in school, i was 17 i teased a girl in my class a lil at the pause, most for fun, not something serious. and when i stood in front of her and said my things, she did just grab my balls and squeezed until i said sorry, i remember mine left ball did get hurt as hell, it hurted the rest of the day