PDA

View Full Version : New story

skweezme
03-16-2007, 04:37 PM
MY COUSIN DISCOVERS THE JOYS OF BALLBUSTING

My older cousin Maureen came to stay with us once when I was about 14. She must have been around 20. Much bigger than me in a healthy athletic well-built way. She went to the gym regularly. She always wore a tracksuit or something baggy and sporty. We got on OK but had different tastes in music and stuff. But we listened to each other’s tapes. Some of hers were OK and she liked some of mine, which surprised me.

But we didn’t always agree about things.

I’d always been into watching wrestling on TV and she teased me about why I liked watching men in underwear fighting each other. She thought it was ridiculous. She made me question it and wonder about if any of it was fixed or faked. Made me look at it in a different way. But I still liked watching it. I liked it when the women wrestlers like Chyna hit the male wrestlers in the balls. I don’t know why. It just turned me on. But I wasn’t going to mention that to Maureen, was I?

She thought it was all faked. Especially the ballbusting. I wasn’t sure all of it was. Some of it must hurt. But I felt uncomfortable discussing this with my cousin, as I really liked the ballbusting. Especially when one of the female wrestlers did it.

One evening my parents were out.

The wrestling was on the TV and I thought I was watching it alone. Unexpectedly, the door opened and Maureen came in. She wasn’t wearing her usual baggy sporty outfit.

She was wearing denim shorts that showed off her muscular legs, a tight white T-Shirt that displayed her surprisingly big breasts and well-muscled arms, and high-heeled shoes instead of trainers.

I thought she must be going out or something, because I’d never seen her dressed like this. I’d never thought of her, really, as being sexy. But now I realized she was.

I acted like I was ignoring her because I was getting a hard-on.

I stared intently at the screen, because I really wanted to stare at her!

“Watching the wrestling again, then, Peter?” she said with a hint of amusement.

I just nodded, staring at the telly, wishing she’d go away, wishing I could just stare at her.

“How would you like to…wrestle with me?”

“…what?”

Surprised, I turned to her. I ****** myself not to stare at her legs and tits but I desperately wanted to.

“P…ppp…pardon? Sorry, Maureen?” I could feel myself blushing. My gaze was unfocussed.

“I said would you like to wrestle with me? We can…you know…have some fun if you like? Or are you scared of wrestling with a girl?”

“I…no…I mean…but I don’t want…to…to hurt you or anything”

She laughed.

“Don’t you worry yourself about that, Peter! I can take care of myself!

My heart was hammering. I was bewildered, in a daze. I couldn’t believe this was happening!

I was still a virgin. But some of my mates had talked about being seduced by older cousins. I’d always been envious of them. Some of them had said it’d started off with a bit of playful wrestling. I’d not really thought of Maureen in a sexual way before, hadn’t imagined this scenario. My friends’ cousins were quite good-looking girls. Always dressed sexily, not like Maureen’s usual uniform of trainers and baggy sportswear.

Now she was transformed. She looked amazing.

“I…what…no, it’s…yeah, OK!” I found myself saying. “How do you mean?”

On the telly, Chyna had just dropped a male wrestler to the mat with what seemed to be a solid punch in the balls. For some reason, I was embarrassed she’d found me watching the wrestling again.

David_B
03-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the new story, Skweezme.

Although you are still only a few paragraphs in, Maureen already seems like the type who would enjoy sitting on poor Peter's face, while she gives his scrotum a long hard squeeze between the first finger and thumb of both of her hands as he screams into her ass. That's what I'm hoping to read anyway! Good start.

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

skweezme
03-18-2007, 04:51 PM
you must be a mind-reader! And where do you find such beautiful girls? :)

skweezme
03-18-2007, 04:52 PM
I switched channels quickly and turned the sound down.

But it was Maureen who seemed more embarrassed. She came and sat by me on the sofa.

“Are you sure? I know I’ve been…sarcastic and stuff about the wrestling and that. But I’ve been dreaming…”

She stopped and gazed at the telly. It was some news item. Of a foreign land. But she wasn’t watching it.

“I’ve been having some nice dreams about…about us…you know…wrestling?” she laughed, nervously, then turned to me. “And I thought…I thought it’d be nice to…well, to have a go!”

I gulped. I didn’t really know where this unexpected conversation was going. Wrestling? With my cousin? With Maureen? And was it going to lead on to…?

I gulped again.

“Yeah…OK!” I realised I was grinning. I wouldn’t be for long.

“Shall we…shall we just see if I can…you know…pin you down? Is it called pinning? You know, where I keep your shoulders down for a count of three? Three pins and I’m the winner?”

I was still grinning.

“Or I’m the winner!” I said.

She seemed amused.

“Yeah! OK! Or you’re the winner, little cousin!”

I don’t know why, but something about her attitude annoyed me. She just assumed she’d win.

She turned out to be right, of course. I had no idea that my cousin would…well…beat me up. And enjoy hurting my balls so much. I still fantasized that we might…well, that I might…lose my virginity that night. In some ways, I did. Well, I’d never been wanked off by a sexy female. My own cousin!

But that was to come later.

After the pain.

Zaphod
03-18-2007, 05:48 PM
Skweezme, you are an unmitigated genius. Keep it up ;)

Zaphod

try
03-18-2007, 08:20 PM
Intersting tale Skweezme. Keep it up! In a manner of speaking!

skweezme
03-19-2007, 05:52 PM
“OK, then!” I replied. Based on my mates’ stories, I was fantasizing that wrestling her would be the prelude to actually fucking her. My cock was so hard.

“OK!” She grinned. “You sure you want to do a bit of…wrestling…and stuff…with me?”

She was obviously hinting that she had more in mind than just “wrestling”. I wondered how long she’d fancied me. I couldn’t believe it!

I was grinning back at her. This was my lucky day! So I thought.

“Oh yeah!”

“Shall we…move the furniture back a bit? Get that table out of the way? Move the sofa? The carpet seems nice and soft…”

“OK! But why don’t we…why don’t we…go up to my bedroom to wrestle?””

“Your bedroom, little cousin? I don’t think so! We’ll be fine down here”

Little cousin? That annoyed me.

But I helped her move the furniture out of the way of the expanse of soft carpet. The sofa was the heaviest item, but Maureen seemed to lift her end of it with no problem. I struggled.

Eventually we cleared a space.

Maureen took off her high-heeled shoes and tucked them behind the sofa. She was still taller than me. Most of my friends’ cousins were dainty things. Maureen wasn’t dainty.

“OK then!” She said. “How do we start?”

skweezme
03-20-2007, 05:01 PM
I was a bit wary that she had a weight and height advantage. But I didn’t expect the wrestling to get…serious, so that was alright.

“Shall we…shall we…start on our knees?” I suggested.

“OK, then!”

Maureen lowered herself to the floor, sitting on her heels. I noticed how her leg muscles bunched and flexed. She was too muscular for me. I preferred slimmer girls, really. In my fantasies. But, still. This was reality! And it was amazing! I could still hardly believe it! Those amazing tits! I'd never realised!

I knelt down, too.

“Are you ready?” she grinned, raising herself up on her knees and raising her hands.

I knelt up, too. She was still bigger than me.

“OK!” I grinned back.

“Right, then…!”

She launched herself at me, knocking me onto my back. I was winded and surprised. She climbed on top of me and straddled my chest. She grabbed my arms and ****** them under her knees then sat back on my chest, hands on hips.

I couldn’t move. I could hardly breathe. God! She was heavy!

“God!…I…”

“…One…two…three…” she counted, smiling. Then she raised herself, her weight on my arms suddenly excruciating. I felt my muscles slip against my bones as her hard knees bit in. She dropped back on my ribs with crushing force and sat there for a moment, gazing down at my agonised expression, grinning. Then she climbed off and knelt beside me, waiting for me to recover.

“First pin to me, then, little cousin?”

Mikes
03-20-2007, 07:09 PM
Good Story!!! :bananajum

bart777
03-20-2007, 08:01 PM
yeah, very good :D i wish i had a cousin like that

poolman2
03-21-2007, 03:08 AM
skweezeme,

Older female cousin, huh? Well I like the sound of this. I hope it has lots of foot-to-balls kicks and stomps. Come to think of it, if this has anything to do with my own experiences (and I really hope it does), a lot of very well-placed knees to the supine balls also would seem to be in order, just for the sake of historical accuracy, you know.

Anyway, whatever it is, wherever it goes, and from whatever muse, you always write great stories skweezeme. So I'm looking forward to enjoying this one too.

poolman2 :bananajum

skweezme
03-21-2007, 03:53 PM
“Are you OK?” Still smiling, she ruffled my hair. “Was I a bit too rough…little cousin?”

“…I…ahh…” I was getting my breath back. She’d taken me by surprise. And it was really annoying that she kept calling me “little cousin”. I sat up. My arms were still hurting. I rubbed them

“I…ahh…phew! No. I’m alright!”

“You sure?”

Her condescending tone irritated me more.

“Yeah…yeah! Yeah, I’m fine!”

“OK then!”

She launched herself at me. I struggled but she easily powered me onto my back again, then climbed on top of me. This time she straddled my stomach and spread her legs a little, settling her weight on me, arms folded under her bulging breasts. I tried to budge her. I tried to arch my back, succeeding in lifting her a little. She raised herself on her knees, but before I could take advantage of this she dropped back down on my stomach, crushing me into the carpet. I tried again, more weakly. Once again Maureen raised herself and dropped down on me, breasts bouncing in her folded arms.

“You’re not going anywhere, little cousin, little wrestling-boy!”

Then she leaned forward, hands on my shoulders, ******* them into the carpet. I tried to lift them, to no avail. Her strong hands pressed her weight down.

“…One!…”

I tried again to lift my shoulders

“Two!…”

I was till vainly struggling when she leaned back slightly, taking the weight off my shoulders and I was able to twist and lift one off the carpet.

“Oh! So you’re not such a wimp then after all, little cousin!”

She sat back onto my stomach. I leaned up on my elbows. It made me feel less vulnerable. She might find it more difficult to get my shoulders back down from this position.

“No! I’m not…not a wimp, Maureen!” I protested.

“No?” she smiled. She raised herself off my stomach, shuffled back slightly, and settled her weight across my hips. This was much less uncomfortable. I was able to breathe more easily. Then she raised a fist high and smashed it down into my aching stomach, leaning her weight into the blow.

Gabriele
03-22-2007, 12:16 PM
very nice story...come on continue it!

skweezme
03-22-2007, 01:47 PM
Going away for a few days. Might squeeze the next bit in tonight, but might not get a chance. See you soon!

Tballs
03-23-2007, 09:46 PM
I'm not going far, after that start! Great beginning.

skweezme
03-29-2007, 02:33 PM
The air whooshed out of my lungs as the pain exploded. I doubled up. I was shocked, physically and psychologically. My head spun. I felt sick. Suddenly, Maureen grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back down to the floor, then she clambered up me and settled herself high up on my chest, her thighs pressing around my head.

She felt incredibly heavy and again I strained to breathe under her. Her short skirt had ridden up and the crotch of her white panties was only inches from me. I could smell her. I began to feel weak and shaky. I don’t know if it was the effects of the punch, the smell of her crotch, or her weight bearing down on me.

“…One!…Two!…can’t move me now, can you, little cousin……….Three! First two falls to me, then!”

She climbed off me again and I curled on my side, getting my breath back.

She reached over and tousled my hair again. “You OK, little cousin? You want to carry on? You don’t look so good. You OK?”

I sat up, with an effort I tried to disguise. Jesus! Why did she punch me? My stomach was hurting.

“I…I’m….yeah! I’m OK Maureen” I gulped. “It’s just that….just that….”

“What?”

“Well, it’s that…you’re not supposed to…punch me”

“Oh? But they’re always doing stuff like that on the wrestling!”

“I know, but…but it’s against the rules”

“Oh! Is it? Really? Sorry! I thought it was…you know…part of it”

She couldn’t have. Could she? I couldn’t tell if she was serious. She had a gleam in her eye.

“So does that mean I’m not allowed to hit you in the…in your…you know…your…balls as well, then?”

I swallowed hard, and casually shifted myself so that she wouldn’t catch sight of the bulge in my trousers. I was suddenly blushing and trembling. My stomach was still hurting from her punch. I still felt a bit nauseous. Christ!

“No!” I blurted. “I mean…yes! That’s against the rules as well!” my face was burning.

“Oh! Sorry!” My cousin looked embarrassed. And disappointed. “I was just wondering what it’d be like to…no? Well…never mind…”

skweezme
03-31-2007, 03:10 PM
My head started to spin. She wasn’t really talking about…wanting to punch me in the balls?

“I mean…it’s just that…just that…well, at the gym…I’ve got some friends. You know? Girls…and some of them were talking the other day about times they’ve…they’ve…hit blokes in the…in the…in their balls!”

I must have looked horrified. She laughed.

“Don’t worry! They’re just…normal girls! But they were…you know…surprised when I told them I’d…I’d never…hit anyone in the balls…by mistake or anything. I don’t know…” she laughed again “…the things we girls talk about!”

I grinned back at her, shaking and nodding my head. I was totally confused. But my erection got even tighter in my jeans. What was going on?

Maureen returned my grin and sat back on her haunches, her big breasts pushing against her tight T-shirt.

“Don’t you talk about…girls and stuff…you know…with your mates, little cousin?”

“Well…I…we…I…”

“Don’t tell me! You’re still a virgin, aren’t you Peter?” Her grin widened, her expression became more calculating.

I was so embarrassed!

“I…I’m…yes!” But it sort of felt like a relief to actually say this to her. I don’t know why.

“Do you and your mates talk about who’s…you know…lost their virginity and stuff?”

I gulped again. But I wanted to tell her.

“We…yeah! Sometimes!”

“Aren’t you…you know…envious of…envious of your mates who’ve already…had sex?”

“Well…yeah! But…”

“Have they got girlfriends, Peter? You need a girlfriend, little cousin! That’s what you need!”

For some reason, this hit me like a rejection. I’d almost thought…

Then I just sort of found myself blurting out

“I’ve had some…some…girlfriends! But they didn’t want to…well, I mean…I wasn’t sure I…you know…didn’t…I didn’t…”

“What you need, Peter, is someone a bit older, a bit more…experienced”

My heart was in my mouth. Did she mean…?

“Maybe I can help you a bit, little cousin?” She looked at me, thinking.

“How about if…how about if you…let me hit you in the balls, just to see what it’s like? And then I’ll…I could…wank you off? I wouldn’t mind having…wouldn’t have minded having…you know…sex with you. You’re quite good looking, I suppose. But we’re…you know…cousins and everything!”

I didn’t understand what was happening. I just said it.

“OK!”

What was I thinking of? I regretted it later. I should have known my cousin had a sadistic streak. I mean, she’d been really rough with the wrestling already. Didn’t mind hurting me. And there was me saying “OK” to her hitting me in the balls! What was I thinking of?

I was thinking of her amazing tits and her mischievous grin.

I was thinking of getting wanked off by my amazing cousin, by this older woman. Experienced.

“Yeah! OK!”

skweezme
04-01-2007, 06:20 PM
“You sure, little cousin? You want me to wank you off? After…hitting you in the balls?”

I gulped.

“Yes…please”

“Yes please?” she laughed. “You’re so sweet!”

I grinned, embarrassed, put pleased I’d pleased her.

“You’re sure you want me to hit you in the balls? I mean…it’ll hurt you, I expect. Are you sure, little cousin?”

My stomach was still aching with the effect of her punch. She’d hit me really hard.

I’d never been hit in the balls before, but I’d seen what happens. One of my friends got hit in the balls with a football by accident once. He almost puked up, collapsed to the ground. Couldn’t stand up for about five minutes. I imagined a punch off Maureen would be like that. Or worse.

“I’m…I’m not…”

“Oh, come on, Peter!” she pouted. “Please? Then I’ll give you the most amazing wank you’ve ever had, I promise!”

“I…it’s just that…Christ! You can punch really hard, Maureen!”

“Sorry, little cousin! I won’t hit your balls as hard as that! I think it’ll hurt even if I give them a little…slap. Will that be OK? Just a little slap and then I’ll wank you off?”

She had a hungry look in her eye. I didn’t want to let her down. Didn’t want to seem a wimp. All this “little cousin” stuff was still irritating me. I was sure a little slap wouldn’t be too bad. I could humour her.

“OK!”

“Fantastic!” She seemed really pleased. Enthusiastic.

“I’m looking forward to being the first girl to…to…give you an orgasm! You’ll never forget your cousin Maureen! It’ll be something special…between us”

Then she crossed her arms, gathered the bottom edges of her T-shirt each side, and pulled it off over her head. I couldn’t believe it! She stood up and began unfastening her skirt, then stepped out of it. I stared amazed as she reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. Her tits looked like they were ready to burst out of it anyway!

Then they were free…large and firm. Her nipples were big and hard.

“Come on then, Peter! Get your clothes off! I want to see your cock! Is it…hard?”

It was.

I still couldn’t believe this was happening! My cousin Maureen! Phew!

“I…er…I’ll just…”

I stood up and took my shirt off as Maureen stepped out of her knickers. Wow! I’d never seen a completely naked female before. In real life. A naked woman. She was so…big! I took my jeans off, then my underpants. Her tits were jutting out at about the level of my shoulders as I stood up in front of her. I didn’t know where to put my hands.

She grinned down at me.

“OK! Why don’t you…you know…lie down on the floor?”

I did, and she knelt beside me, the floorboards creaking under her weight.

She reached out and put one of her big hands on my naked thigh. I trembled.

“It’s alright, little cousin! Just a little slap in the balls, and then I’m going to wank you off! Just relax!”

I tried to.

Her hand moved up my thigh. Her fingers gently brushed my balls.

I flinched.

“It’s OK!” Maureen purred.

Then her fingers glided to my hard erection. They wrapped around it.

I gasped. They were so warm.

She gently pulled my straining cock up off my stomach, the pressure causing it to harden even more.

“Just relax…” she said softly, and began moving her hand up and down.

skweezme
04-02-2007, 04:06 PM
I moaned and started to writhe under her caress. I’d never felt anything like it! It was a completely different feeling to masturbating. When I wanked, I just went at it until I came. Maureen was being more gentle, slow, was almost teasing me.

As I stared at her grown-up tits bobbing with the rhythm of her hand I felt a surge of pleasure begin to grow.

She laughed as I groaned, then slowed down. Her hot hand left my dribbling cock. It sprang back down to my stomach with a slap.

“Not yet! Was that…nice, little cousin?”

“Oh! Maureen! Please…?”

“Just a little slap in the balls, now, and then I’ll carry on. OK?”

“I…oh! Please!…OK!”

skweezme
04-05-2007, 06:13 AM
I knew this was coming, but I was still surprised. That she’d been enjoying teasing my cock. And now she wanted to slap my balls.

“Lie back, little cousin! Relax! Just one little slap and then…!”

“I…couldn’t you just…?”

“No. Lie down”

Her hand moved to my balls and rubbed them gently. I flinched.

OK. It wasn’t going too hurt much. I lay back on the soft carpet. I wasn’t going to be a wimp. It was going to hurt, but I was going to show her I could take it.

“That’s it…just relax!” She slowly lifted her big heavy hand to about 10 inches from my balls, palm open and thick fingers held straight together, wrist bent back to deliver a sharp slap.

“Ready?” she grinned.

I smiled back at her, but wanted to get this bit over with. My cock was still hard and dribbling. She really was going to make me come!

“I…uh…yeah! Sure!” I even parted my legs and lifted my bum off the carpet a little.

“OK!” she licked her lips.

In a blur, she’d drawn her arm back to her shoulder then slammed her palm down into my waiting balls before I realised what was happening.

“Jesus!” I cried “Chri…aaagh…OHHHH” as the pain welled up and I doubled up in agony as a wave of sickening pain crashed into me.

I was vaguely aware that Maureen was laughing as she watched me writhe, clutching my slapped balls.

FunTimes
04-07-2007, 05:34 PM
another awsome story!! I sure hope she doesn't stop with one slap!!

skweezme
04-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Thank you, FunTimes! I got more than that one slap, you're right! My older and bigger cousin Maureen really made me suffer.

skweezme
04-10-2007, 02:39 PM
“Sorry! Did that really hurt? Sorry!! But that look on your face…!” she laughed again.

I was struggling to breathe.

“Are you OK little cousin? You look a bit…a bit…oh come on! I didn’t hit you that hard!”

“I’m…I’m…” I gasped “I’m…OK!”

It was worse than I imagined it would be. I felt sick. My balls were aching painfully. I’d expected it to hurt. But actually feeling it was…Christ!

“Come on then, Peter! Lie back again…” Maureen was still smiling widely “…then I can give you your reward”

I didn’t reply. I was still curled around my aching balls. I inadvertently groaned.

“What?” she laughed again. “Come on, don’t be a wimp! It was only a little slap. I didn’t want to really hurt you, little cousin! Just hurt you…a bit! Just a bit of fun!”

I slowly uncurled myself, taking deep breaths but trying not to let her see I was still in pain.

“I’m…I’m OK!”

“Hmmmm!!” she purred. “I enjoyed that!”

When my eyes focused on her, I noticed she had a hand between her legs and was gently moving it, rubbing herself. Her big tits bounced a little with the movement. She saw me watching, but didn’t stop.

“I think after I’ve given you your reward, I’ll show you how to…pleasure a girl. With your tongue. Would you like me to show you that, little cousin?”

Despite the dull ache in my balls, I felt my erection stiffen.

“I…yeah…OK!”

“Yeah? You want to lick my pussy? Til I come? That’ll be really nice, Peter! But first, just lie back and relax while I…you know…” She removed her hand from between her legs and waited for me to lie down. Then she shuffled towards me, still on her knees. She leaned forwards and wrapped her hot hand around my straining cock.

“Just relax! You deserve this, little cousin!” she smiled. “Thanks for letting me…you know…give you a little tap in the balls. I enjoyed it! I wonder what it’d be like, though, to…you know…? Anyway! Never mind that! I’m going to give you a nice slow wank and make you have an amazing orgasm. Ready?”

“Oh god, Maureen!” I gasped. “Yes please!”

She laughed again.

“You’re so polite, Peter! Cute! OK…here goes…just relax…”

Her hand began rubbing up and down my cock slowly, deliciously. She was smiling as she watched my reactions. I began trembling and a groan of pleasure escaped from my lips.

“Is that nice, Peter?”

“Oh! I…Ohhh!”

She speeded up, then slowed down.

“Ohhhhh! Oh Christ! Jesus!”

She laughed wickedly, then speeded up again.

chadsanders51
04-11-2007, 05:37 PM
great story.... keep it coming!

skweezme
04-12-2007, 08:32 AM
“Is that better?” she smiled at me “You like it a bit faster?”

Her hand began to pump me rapidly. I began to pant.

“Or nice and sloowww…?”

I groaned as she slowed down, at first in frustration, but then I was amazed as I felt incredible waves of orgasm surging up. I was groaning with pleasure, with a feeling like I’d never had before as she slowly built me wave upon wave, rising…

Then I started ejaculating and having a brain-busting orgasm as her hand continued its work remorselessly, wanking my sensitive and spurting cock.

“There! That’s good! Come on!” she crooned, licking her lips.

I came as I’d never come before. I never knew an orgasm could be like this! Part of me was still detached, watching as my body spasmed. My big cousin Maureen with those fantastic tits was actually wanking me off! Her hand was still milking me! I was coming in waves of pleasure…

Then she let go of my spurting cock, my cum dribbling and hanging off her hand.

“Was that good?”

I couldn’t speak, just tried to grin. I was in adolescent heaven! Bliss! My body felt like it was floating. I was tingling all over.

“Hmmm?”

Before I realised what she was doing, she drew her hand back and clenched it into a fist.

Then she punched me in the balls.

skweezme
04-15-2007, 06:27 PM
The immediate impact was bad enough when my big sexy cousin drove her solid fist into me with all her strength and weight, smashing my soft flesh into my pubic bone. Then the real ball agony welled up. I was doubled-up, retching.

What?

Why?

Ecstasy instantly and brutally replaced by sickening pain. I couldn’t believe it!

I was curled up and gasping, in shock. Feeling sick and scared.

Maureen was laughing.

“Sorry! I can be a real bitch, little cousin, can’t I?”

Then she threw herself at me, crushing me to the carpet. Under her weight, it didn’t feel so soft. It was harsh against my skin as she clambered up to my chest, ******* me onto my back then pinning me heavily again with her solid legs. Her hairy and musky vagina was inches from my face.

She shuffled forward, pressing her rough hairs onto my lips, my mouth, and began to grind down on me.

I couldn’t breathe under her weight. Now I was really terrified! She was suffocating me! But she didn’t care. She was enjoying herself hurting me. She’d smashed her heavy fist into my emptied balls, now she was sadistically mashing my face with her rough cunt.

skweezme
04-16-2007, 07:26 PM
She swayed heavily above me, grinding and grating her hot wet cunt painfully over my mouth and nose. I gulped a desperate breath when I could as she continued to pleasure herself on my face, battering against me with her weight as bone met bone through flesh. Her smell was sharp, musky, hot, so hot. Overpowering in its voluptuousness. But the unrelenting pain as she rubbed her rough wet crotch on my face, the panic to breathe…

I sort of came to. My head hurt. My whole head. My nose and lips felt battered. My skull and jaw ached.

But I could breathe, could groan and gasp.

Maureen wasn’t sitting on my face.

I heard her laugh and turned to her. She was kneeling next to my head, knees towards my feet, looking at me and grinning.

“Did you enjoy that then, little cousin? I did! Thank you! That was…lovely!”

She tousled my hair again, big tits jiggling, and smiled down at me.

I felt battered, bemused. Flattered. Confused.

She’d come, I realised. Had an orgasm. On my face. I was till sticky with pungent drying juices.

“I…oh!…Christ, Maureen? I mean…fucking hell?” I gasped.

“What?” she laughed. “Am I being a bit too rough with you, little cousin? You think that was rough?”

“I…you…please don’t…”

“Please don’t what, little cousin?”

“I…I mean…”

“Oh! Just shut up, you wimp!” she laughed as she raised one thick leg over me and settled on my face again, this time facing my feet.

She leaned forwards, grabbed my balls agonisingly in both hands, then shifted her legs straight behind her, pressing her cunt down on my face again, but this time also having a sickening grip on my balls. She raised herself on her strong arms, making me scream into her cunt which was thrusting against my battered face again.

The pain from my balls made me feel they were being totally crushed and ripped off my body. Maureen was so strong and so heavy. My muffled screams seemed to excite her even more, and she got rougher with me, crushing her hard cunt into my face.

But it was my balls that were hurting more than anything else.

An unrelenting sickening pain.

She worked on my balls, kneaded them, stretching them, crushing them. Suffocating my screams of fear with her hard hot cunt.

skweezme
04-17-2007, 05:44 PM
How's this one going?

Koprovoke
04-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Good stuff

slaveboy91210
04-17-2007, 09:37 PM
:wooow holy s*#t. that one of the best stories ive read. good work.

poolman2
04-19-2007, 01:33 AM
skweezeme,

It's excellent. :ibow4u:

Now if you could hurry up and write us another installment, it'd be even better. LOL

Come to think of it, our (or at least my) impatience for more is probably the highest compliment we can give.

poolman2

skweezme
04-19-2007, 01:44 PM
I tried to fight back, to push her off. But the agonising ball-pain and her suffocating weight were destroying me. I was feeble under her determination, her superiority. And her cruelty. I just had to take it.

But I couldn’t.

My screams were muffled as Maureen ground down on my face, but it was my balls that were taking the most punishment.

By now I was desperately crying and sobbing into her, my tears mingling with the warm juices flowing over my face. With a final surge of power she crushed my head between her thighs and raised herself high with her hands crushing my balls, stretching them with her weight.

She squeezed and cried out in orgasmic delight.

My screams were still useless, hopeless, battered by her self-pleasuring as she ground her rough hairy wet cunt into my face while clutching my balls in an absolutely nauseating death-grip.

She came.

I suffered.

Eventually, she climbed off me.

Slowly, I gasped. I breathed in. I breathed out. It hurt. Everything hurt. My balls hurt most.

skweezme
04-19-2007, 05:27 PM
“Well, little cousin… that was nice! How was it for you? Hmm?”

I groaned. She laughed.

She knelt by me and then leaned over my face, a hand either side of my head. She was gazing down at me, still panting with pleasure. Her breasts hung ripely over me.

“I was lying to you, you know” she purred.

I still couldn’t speak. I didn’t understand what she meant, anyway. I might not have heard her properly. The pain was hardly receding. The pain she - my big sexy cousin who’d wanked me off so sensitively, so sensuously – had enjoyed inflicting on me. I was really scared of her now.

She saw the fear in my eyes and laughed.

“I was lying about never hitting a guy in the balls before, or whatever. I’ve done it loads of times. Done loads of stuff. I love it! Are you OK?”

I was groaning again, gasping.

“I…Please!”

“What’s the matter, little cousin?” she smiled with mimed concern.

“Please don’t…please don’t hurt me any more!” I sobbed.

“Oh, come on, little cousin! Don’t spoil my fun! Just one last thing, then I’ll let you go”

“I…No!…please!!!?”

“Oh, but Yes! Just one last thing I want to do to you, little cousin. One of my favourites!”

I feebly writhed under her massive presence, her aura of power, sensuality and savagery.

“Could you just open your legs wide for me, little cousin…?”

skweezme
04-19-2007, 05:31 PM
The End.

Your imagination is a wonderful thing!

:)

poolman2
04-19-2007, 06:51 PM
NOOOOOO!!!!!.......

We want more. We want more. We want more. We want more. :letsplay

PLEEEEEZZZEEE, don't stop now.

poolman2

slaveboy91210
04-19-2007, 07:42 PM
:bananawin come on.... do it for ur fans lol.

skweezme
04-20-2007, 02:15 PM
:bananad:

My balls still hurt.

“No!…please, Maureen!”

“Come on Peter! Don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like that, little cousin, believe me…open your legs…that’s it…wider!”

My legs were trembling with fear. I was still in pain. I knew she was going to hurt me again anyway. I really didn’t want to make her angry. But I started crying.

“Well done!” she said, smiling, ignoring my tears. Then she lifted one heavy muscular thigh and placed her knee between my outstretched legs, floorboards creaking as she shifted her weight. She was still looming over me. My skin could feel the warmth of her body.

She raised her knee to my flaccid cock, and began massaging it gently. Despite myself, despite my tears, pain and fear, I began to harden.

“Is that nice?” she asked, looking down at me.

“I…please, Maureen…please don’t…”

“Oh but I’m going to, Peter!”

skweezme
04-22-2007, 01:30 AM
“I expect you know what’s coming, don’t you little cousin?”

She waited for an answer. Her knee stopped massaging my cock, but was still pressed gently on it.

“You’re…you’re going to…going to…” I gulped “…hit me in the…balls again?”

She laughed, and her knee began gently rubbing on my now engorged cock.

“Oh yes! I’m going to hit you in the balls again! And how do you think I’m going to do that? Am I going to punch you in the balls again, little cousin?”

“No! No…I…are you going to…” I sobbed through the tears “…knee me in the balls?” my voice tailed off.

“What was that?” she laughed. “Speak up!”

I swallowed.

“I said…I said are you…you’re not…please don’t…knee me in the balls?”

“Oh yes Peter! I’m going to knee you in the balls. With this knee. Do you like this knee, Peter?” she purred.

“I…oh…”

“Do you like it? Do you like what I’m doing to you with it?”

“Please…I…oh…oh!”

“Hmmm! You do, don’t you? But you won’t like it in a minute. You won’t like my knee. What I’m going to do to your balls with it”

“No…please…oh…”

“I mean, it’ll probably hurt…but it’ll be worth it! I mean…my knee won’t be sore for too long! At least I’ll be able to walk!” she laughed.

slaveboy91210
04-22-2007, 05:13 AM
i cant praise your stories enough... the detail is amazing.
:ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u:

skweezme
04-22-2007, 01:51 PM
“No! Christ…oh…oh…please no…oh…oh!”

“There! That’s nice, isn’t it? But if you come, little cousin…I’m going to knee you in the balls…three times…before I let you go!”

I hardly heard her. I started to come. The orgasm made my balls hurt more, but it felt amazing.

Still laughing, she raised her knee from my spurting cock, lifted her leg back, then smashed her knee into my balls. Hard.

Her fist had hurt.

But her knee was worse. Much worse.

The immediate impact was, again, bad enough. Even worse. But then the real ball agony welled up, overpowering.

I fainted, with the sound of my cousin’s delight ringing in my ears, my body spasming.

skweezme
04-22-2007, 03:41 PM
I gradually came to. My balls were throbbing with pain, sending shafts of agony into my gut. My head was spinning.

“You’re with me again? Time for number two, then!”

She raised her knee off my battered balls and drew her heavy leg back, poised for the next crushing blow.

I managed to twist to one side slightly, in a desperate effort to protect myself.

“Come on, Peter! Only two to go!”

“No! I’m…I’m…please? Oh God, Maureen! I…aargh!” I sobbed. A new wave of pain welled up

“What, Peter? You don’t want to play? OK! The thing is…the thing is…I’m going to knee your balls again anyway. Twice. At least. And the thing is…you can’t stop me, can you?”

“Please…Maureen!” I gasped

“Look, it’s just another two knees in the balls, then it’ll all be finished! No more Nasty Maureen! I’ll be sweet as pie after this! Might even let you…” she smiled at me “…you know? OK? If you can. So, just open your legs again little cousin…!”

I stayed curled up below her. Trying to protect myself.

“Come on! Open your legs!”

I resisted. I couldn’t help it.

“Open them! Or else I’m going to really beat you up. I promise” Her tone frightened me. She was serious.

I really couldn’t take another knee in the balls off her. But, sobbing and fearful, I opened my legs for her again.

“That’s it…come on…just two more…” she purred.

“Please, Maureen! Please don’t!…”

Her hard knee gently probed my aching balls. Shafts of pain shot through my body. I groaned, but kept my legs apart.

I had to surrender to her. Or else she was going to beat me up. And I was really terrified of what she might do to me. She was too big, too heavy, too strong, too cruel to fight back against.

She lifted her heavy leg back again, and took a deep breath.

I braced myself for the pain, tears squeezing out of my screwed-up eyes.

Her knee slammed into me.

skweezme
04-22-2007, 04:05 PM
I didn’t pass out this time. I wished I had done, but the pain was too intense.

I screamed.

I doubled up against her, grabbing her thick arms. She kept her knee pressed against my agonised balls and began rubbing its cruel hardness against them.

I screamed and sobbed, but she didn’t stop. She pressed and rubbed harder.

“How do you like my knee now, little cousin? Hmmm? What I’m doing to you with it?”

“I…oh! No…please…oh…oh…oh! Aargh!”

She laughed and continued grinding my balls hard. Then she stopped.

“OK! I’m just going to knee you in the balls one last time, little cousin. Open your legs for me again …”

skweezme
04-26-2007, 03:38 PM
I didn’t want to. But I had no choice. Even if I’d been at my best, I’d have had no chance against my brutal cousin.

I felt her weight shift around me, the floorboards flexing as she lifted that heavy leg back and up. I sobbed.

“Ready?” she smiled down at me with a cruel gleam in her eye.

“I…No! Awww…please Maureen! Please! Please don’t…”

She laughed and raised her leg back a little more.

“Awww! You’re so cute!”

Girthtron
04-26-2007, 10:26 PM
A few nights before our wedding day. My wife to be Linda suddenly broke the super secret going on's of her bachelorette party the night before to me. "Bill you know what ballbusting is right? Well last night Cynthia hired this stud called (The Phoenix Cowboy) You wouldn't have believed how big his balls were Bill! Like two big hanging tomatoes, and guess what? He wanted us to bust his balls! He was like this professional male stripper into wanting females to abuse his testicles. They were big and baby smooth looking with makeup on them. I'd never seen! Except for yours of course baby, balls so big and beautiful looking. He really had a set on him"!

She went on describing him excitedly until I said. "Well what happened"?

Getting kind of quiet embarrassed like she was maybe telling me too much I said kiddingly. "Come on Linda tell me the rest"! Excited again looked me in the eyes. "Ok but first you've got to get naked and show me your balls and I'll pretend with yours what we did with his ok"?

By now I was completely aroused with anticipation! Quickly stripping I stood with legs wide apart while placing my hands behind my back for her inspection hoping I measured up to (The Phoenix Cowboy) Linda giggled. "Bill are you sure you want to know everything we did"? With my stupid male pride I thrusted my hips out with my big dangling balls following! Grabbing them she said ok!

"He was naked like you! Cynthia went behind him reached between his legs from behind grabbing his balls with one hand her other hand went to the back of his neck pushing him down while pulling back on his balls! He went right down on all fours like this"!
Linda moved behind and did the same thing to me. I tried to resist thinking that that was him, and this was me. But to my surprise when her hand pulled my balls up while simultaneously pushing down on my neck. I went to all fours! Laughing at the ease of putting me down like that saying. "Ok Cynthia then said. Ok girls I think he knows who's the boss around here! It was almost comical Bill seeing how easily she had put him down. Just like I did to you! Then she stepped away saying. He's all yours to me! Well honey I don't think I would have ever had done this except for the wine and all the other girls yelling. Bust those big fuckers Linda but he was just asking for it Bill because he spreaded his thighs further apart wiggling his big hanging scrotum back and forth like saying. Hit me if you can bitch! Bill wiggle your balls like he did"!

I hesitated looking over my shoulder. " Linda you're not going to really you know"? She was looking at my balls with one hand rubbing her pussy suddenly! "DO IT BILL OR ELSE"! Things started changing rapidly! Her whole personality changed reaching down quickly grabbing my balls yelled. "Wiggle your balls back and forth or I'll crush them Bill"! Squeezing hard I yelled. "OK OK Linda leave go I'll do it, I'll do it"! Giving my balls a final hard squeeze she stepped back waiting saying. "There's more sport in it this way with them swinging"!

She was right! Her first kick missed completely! Her second one only grazing my sack until the third one caught the entire hanging bag square!!

This set the course of our marriage and of my life.

skweezme
04-27-2007, 02:25 AM
“Oh no! Please? I…you…my…” I cried.

She laughed again.

“You really really don’t want me to knee you in the balls one last time, then, little cousin? You couldn’t take just one more? Just for me?”

I desperately grasped at what I thought were the glimmerings of mercy.

“I…No…please don’t…I can’t…oh please Maureen!” I begged, beginning to curl up under her, so grateful that she was thinking about sparing me another savage blow.

She lowered her knee, nudging it between my feeble attempts to protect myself.

“Open your legs, little cousin!” she purred.

“I…I thought..? Please don’t..!”

“Open your legs, Peter! Don’t make me cross!” she threatened.

skweezme
04-28-2007, 03:25 PM
“But, but I thought…?”

She leaned her weight on one hand, drew back the other, and slapped me hard on the side of the face. The fierce blow knocked my head sideways, smashing skin against bone.

“Open your legs! Now!”

She roughly ****** her hard knee between them, her weight bearing down.

“Open them! Wide!”

Head spinning, legs shaking, I tried to force them apart, despite every instinct wanting me to close them tight, to protect myself. But I couldn’t protect myself against my overpowering and sadistic cousin.

“That’s better! A bit wider? There, that’s not so bad is it? Just relax, little cousin. Take some deep breaths. You’re panting away there!”

I was. I was terrified. I was hurting so much already, but Maureen was going to knee me hard in those madly aching balls again anyway.

“Come on! Calm down! Just one more and then I’ll let you go! OK? You looking forward to me letting you go?”

I couldn’t speak. But I nodded my head desperately.

She laughed.

“OK! Lets get it over with, then, shall we? Keep those legs nice and wide. I’m just going to…”

her knee moved down to my battered balls and I flinched as she began gently probing, pressing her knee at one angle, then another

“…make sure I…get your balls…just right…”

I was dumbstruck by her unabashed cruelty, by the pleasure she was having in deciding precisely how and where to knee me to give me the most pain. I was paralysed with fear. I was already hurting. The pain wasn’t going. But she was going to make it get worse. A lot worse. She wanted to do this to me. She was enjoying it.

skweezme
04-28-2007, 05:58 PM
“Hmmmm!” she smiled “Oh yes! This is going to really hurt you, Peter! Ready?”

She waited for a reply. I sort of managed a reluctant nod. Please get this over with, kind of. Desperate. Sobbing.

“OK! Last time! For now!” She slowly began rocking her heavy body backwards and forwards over me, knee held ready to come crashing down into my tortured balls with all her power and weight

“One!..little cousin…”

“Two…” she swung towards me again, lining up her knee.

Benny12
04-28-2007, 06:12 PM
NICE!!!!!:jumpsmile I love how you incorporate all the exact details into your stories! :D Keep it coming! :Baahaha:

skweezme
04-29-2007, 01:56 PM
:wooow

I don’t actually remember a “three”.

All I remember is the feeling of that savage, calculated blow.

Feeling that initial brutal impact.

The shocking power.

Then the waves of agony welling up, smashing through me.

Then she’d begun mercilessly grinding her punishing knee into my balls again – pushing down, crushing, twisting, stretching my skin as I curled up against her implacable weight and strength, screaming and pleading.

I remember being totally helpless as she kept on hurting me.

She was enjoying herself. She was grunting and groaning with pleasure as she roughly worked her knee against my battered balls. My screams of pain just spurred her on.

I must have passed out.

skweezme
05-01-2007, 06:41 PM
All I can remember next is that when I began to surface, I found I was on the sofa instead of the floor.

And that my balls were hurting so much it was sickening. My consciousness faded out again.

Then I was back on the sofa. Maureen looming over me again. She was dressed now. Tight T-shirt back on.

“Come on, Peter! You’ll have to get up to bed before your parents come home! I’ll tell them you fell down the stairs or something. Tell them you…you caught your balls or something. OK? Your Mum might let you have some time off school! Just don’t tell them…don’t tell them I did this to you. OK?”

“I…I…”

“Just don’t say anything, Peter! Little Cousin. If you say anything, I’ll be coming back and totally destroying your balls! No girlfriends. Ever”

titi4778
05-02-2007, 10:35 AM
All I can remember next is that when I began to surface, I found I was on the sofa instead of the floor.

And that my balls were hurting so much it was sickening. My consciousness faded out again.

Then I was back on the sofa. Maureen looming over me again. She was dressed now. Tight T-shirt back on.

“Come on, Peter! You’ll have to get up to bed before your parents come home! I’ll tell them you fell down the stairs or something. Tell them you…you caught your balls or something. OK? Your Mum might let you have some time off school! Just don’t tell them…don’t tell them I did this to you. OK?”

“I…I…”

“Just don’t say anything, Peter! Little Cousin. If you say anything, I’ll be coming back and totally destroying your balls! No girlfriends. Ever”

pas d'histoire en français? va falloir que je sois bilangue lol

skweezme
05-02-2007, 01:40 PM
My french isn't very good! Sorry!

skweezme
05-02-2007, 02:09 PM
So...that's how it was for me. How was it for you?:jumpsmile

Tballs
05-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Great fantasy!

skweezme
05-03-2007, 05:55 PM
:) Thanks for your reply.

gerd2509
05-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Many thanks to Squeezeme for this extraordinary Story. Your fantasy is rich and exciting and I enjoyed reading this fairytale of ballbusting. I can only hope, that there are developping some more fantasies of this kind in your brain!

poolman2
05-04-2007, 06:05 PM
skweezeme,

Well, skweezeme, this story was your usual excellent. :ibow4u: His cousin was just the right blend of dominant but still alluring. She provided a top grade of selfish and sadistic pain and pleasure for both him and her. It was HOT! I hope this story has more chapters. If not I can't wait for your next story.

I especially enjoyed the theme. There's nothing like a hot, dominant, older, female cousin to help you get started on the pleasurable road of ballbusting.

By the way, you wouldn't have in mind future chapters with a late-20s neighbor lady who's a friend of your mother would you?

:bananajum

poolman2

skweezme
05-05-2007, 12:54 AM
That reminds me...

Jupp13
05-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Very nice story

skweezme
05-10-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm about to fall off the edge of the page...

skweezme
05-10-2007, 04:41 PM
More comments welcome. Thanks for feedback from folk who said they liked it. But loads of people read it. What worked for you folks?

nasteeluv2
05-11-2007, 04:36 AM
Great story! Looking forward to more!

lurkerjoe
05-12-2007, 05:00 AM
I like the entire story line, especially the teasing way she used her body to get him to expose his vulnerability for her enjoyment. Keep up the good work.

doomdriver
05-12-2007, 09:53 PM
More comments welcome. Thanks for feedback from folk who said they liked it. But loads of people read it. What worked for you folks?

Your excellent use of timing is what reeally got me. The reader knew it was coming but your story dragged the actual moment out just like the orgasm your star received. If you don't already, consider taking this up professionally - different theme of course but your narration skills are excellent imho

skweezme
05-15-2007, 03:12 PM
If you don't already, consider taking this up professionally - different theme of course but your narration skills are excellent imho

Thanks for your feedback! But this is the theme that gets my juices flowing. Creative juices, that is :D

Landwand
05-15-2007, 10:21 PM
That was most enjoyable; thank you for your extended efforts.

skweezme
05-16-2007, 02:37 PM
Thanx!

About the timing - these stories wouldn't work outside this medium of the forum. Part of the timing effect if you're following it "live" is the delay, the cliffhanger. Seems to make it more immediate. You can't skip to the end to see what happens. You have to read it in real time just like the victim or torturess is living it in the moment.

It's the old series-in-installments effect. Writing it is a pleasure as well, cos I'm improvising. Taking myself by surprise. But it's more like the torturess herself is taking me by surprise!

The effects of Mistress Mary Jane might be an element here!

bayou_bottom
07-03-2007, 07:06 AM
verry nice. I can see on her next visit to the house when they are playing in the back yard how she ties him up in the shead using the rope from the boat anchor. and uses the shop broom as a spreader bar to keep his legs open since he had given her such a hard time on thoes last 2 knees

hurttoobadly
07-03-2007, 07:31 AM
Awesomness!!! This story is!!!

skweezme
07-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Thankfullness!

ychangtrau
08-10-2007, 11:27 PM
I donot posts pic!!! hellp me.
:bananajum

skweezme
08-11-2007, 01:59 PM
I'd love to help, but I don't understand your post! :o

mjovanovich
08-11-2007, 10:52 PM

* Cousin - it's kinda forbidden, like a close childhood friend who's a member of the opposite sex, sister, cousin, friend's girlfriend, etc.
* Trickery
* Pushing him beyond his limits
* Tits
* Domination
* Using sex (or sex acts) to get him to do stupid things
* Unabashed cruelty

:thumbup

skweezme
08-16-2007, 02:14 PM
:jumpsmile
* Cousin - it's kinda forbidden, like a close childhood friend who's a member of the opposite sex, sister, cousin, friend's girlfriend, etc.
* Trickery
* Pushing him beyond his limits
* Tits
* Domination
* Using sex (or sex acts) to get him to do stupid things
* Unabashed cruelty

:thumbup

Thanks for sharing! Glad you liked those aspects. There are more where that came from, as I'm sure you've found

:D

skweezme
12-04-2010, 02:44 PM
pas d'histoire en français? va falloir que je sois bilangue lol

Just a guess - "Why no stories in French? Good job I'm bilingual LOL"

I'm just re-reading my stories on femaledom. Really pleased with them generally. Feedback was always encouraging and often useful and made them better stories, either with ideas or just with the confidence to just carry on with how it was going. And I really enjoyed the creativity of writing them, trying out different fantasies and different writing ideas. Some bits are better than others, obviously, and some are a bit rubbish.

Thanks for your feedback

Dragonsandr
12-05-2010, 01:50 AM
m8 , let me tell u , u'r simply the best :D . if u can please write smth about karate and barefoot stomping , keep up the gr8 work .