PDA

View Full Version : Watch or take part...

Jedi
03-16-2007, 07:01 PM
whats your preference?

Ballbusting is obviously a growing popular fetish on the internet. I have personally watched the available online content go from a little bit of bad quality, hard to obtain bb, to an abundance of high quality movies offered by a growing number of websites.

What I want to know is, how many guys would confess to appreciating it only from a voyeuristic point of view, or if there is a realisitc amount of guys that would actually partake in the bb activities that all of us like to watch and talk about on these forums, given the opportunity.

Since I became a webmaster it is surprising how few guys will actually put their balls where their mouth is, and actually take part in some bb filming. I have seen comments on this board from people moaning about seeing the same guys faces appearing all over the net. Unfortunately, if such guys dissappeared, we would have no ballbusting movies to enjoy.

So why do so many guys turn down the opportunity to be busted?
Is it because the appeal of the fantasy is better than the reality? It can't hurt in your mind right?

Or is it because you are in a relationship and are afraid that your wife or gf may find out about your fetish and not approve?

Or can guys here honestly and truthfully say that you would jump at any chance to be busted?

J T
03-16-2007, 09:48 PM
I check out video clips of others being busted, because it gives me ideas for new scenarios. So the fantasies can stay fresh. No one has a crystal ball, but there is no way I can see myself turn down an offer like that.

CBTFanAR
03-17-2007, 07:19 PM
I can honestly say I enjoy being busted, but only by someone I trust. It isn't something I try to do right off the bat with a chick, I have to know her first.

Jedi
03-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Thats a fair point CBTFan.
I realise that a clumsy girl could potentially cause a little more injury than a trusted friend / partner, or an experienced lady, dom or whatever.
But for me, the excitement would definately be greater with a stranger.
But I do like to live on the edge!:letsplay

JockMe
03-18-2007, 02:35 PM
I would have to know the girl before being busted by her. Plus I don't think my status in the community would be enhanced by my appearance on the net in some sort of fetish video...

curmudgeon
03-18-2007, 11:40 PM
A problem with trying to determine how many would participate in an on camera filming is due in part to the actual physical seperation of the members of our little community. We have people on this site for instance from countries all over the globe. And many of the filming projects are just too far to be practical to attend.

Jedi
03-19-2007, 02:39 PM
I wasn't suggesting that everyone should participate in making bb movies, and I certainly don't think it is a neccessary requirment to enhance personal credibility in the bb community.

The UK is considerally smaller than the US, and I suspect that for this reason it is easier to get involved with ballbusting movie making over here. I know of at least three UK based ballbusting websites that have sometimes struggled to get guys to come and get busted. This only surprises me because I have seen hundreds of guys coming on forums like this and saying stuff like 'I wish I could get busted by a gorgeous girl!' They either keep the fantasy unfulfilled or go and pay a mistress lots of money for the service.
Several bb website producers offer guys this opportunity for free. But some guys seem to show an interest in the opportunity, only to chicken out early on if the webmaster is lucky, but more than too often don't even turn up to the pre-arranged shoot, letting the webmaster down.

Filming for internet publication is a big thing. Once on there, the movies are out there forever and you have no control over it. So I realize it is not something to take lightly and that it is definately not suitable for everyone.

My point is; guys consider the possibilities of getting involved in shoots if the opportunity arises and if it is practical for you. Its loads of fun and will save you money on session fees. If you do offer to attend a shoot at least have the decency to go through with it. If you choose not to have any physical invovement for any of these reasons, at least give the guys a break that do commit and help to keep ballbusting movie production possible.

experiment
03-19-2007, 04:06 PM
I think many view ball busing for the stimulation it gives ands for new ideas. Many are willing to try out methods on their own or with a spouse or partner if possible. Most are reluctant to appear in a compromising video because of the inherent risk of it getting around.

I personally would like to try it for real but don't see the opportunity. the thought of risking pain and potential damage to your testicles is the driving force behind CBT.