PDA

View Full Version : Paying for a bust

Kick me UK
03-19-2007, 05:28 PM
OK, This is the situation, Ive never been busted properly by women on a sexual level, where it actually hurts to the point that satisfies me. Then again, I don't fancy being kicked so hard that I puke or something.

Just lately, I have considered going to a professional in the art, but I would like a more sexual bust than just getting kicked till I hit the floor and thats it. I would to be relieved after (a lot of doms just ball bust, which in my opinion is too much of a tease).

I am more interested in a session where I could get kicked by a barefooted woman (preferably under the age of 35), where she is prepared to give some foot love after the kicking.

Are there any good professionals that you know of in the UK (near London/Essex) that you can recommend that will do this? Any stories of actual events would be very useful. Please be aware that I have never done this before and any information of first time experiences would be very welcome.

thanks all.

David_B
03-21-2007, 04:15 PM
Hello Kick Me UK,

You might have some success trying to find a foot fetish club, who may have some members who are willing to do ballbusting in addition to their usual foot jobs, rather than the other way round, as many dominatrixes state that they will not consider doing footjobs as they feel it is more the job of a prostitute than a dom.

I found this BDSM club on Informed Consent, which seems to encourage sexy activity:

http://anonym.to/?http://www.a-fetish.co.uk/

I have never visited and I don't know anything about the club. But it is sort of near you (Bedfordshire), so maybe just send an email to the owner and find out if anything of the type you want is possible. Even if a club atmosphere is not exactly what you are looking for, it may be a place where you can make contacts for a further private session of your own.

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

SIL
03-22-2007, 04:02 AM
Its a shame [what was] britishbitches.com have removed their listing and service ratings of professional ball busters. There's certainly plenty around that will offer sexiness and handjob [sometimes more] + busted nuts :D