PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Compilation Video's

twistayours
03-20-2007, 11:09 AM
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone make's compilation video's, for themself? i have so many clips that i don't watch anymore even though there's some good stuff on them, but i'm not going to go through them all look at little parts.
So i'm going to make ballbusting compilation's - best of.., type thing doing one for knee's, kick's, slap's (my fav) etc. So then the video's will be awesome. I made a couple a while ago and posted them up, but don't think they were allowed? would they be? probably not.

Has any else done anything like this.
Loada programs could use, think i'm gonna use windows movie maker again, simple and easy.

leapfrog
03-20-2007, 12:51 PM
Hi twistayours,

I use MediaJoin, available from Tucows.com or numerous other sites. It is simple and free! I like the fact that you can place the same video in your compilation as many times as you want. You can't however cut out any unwanted parts of a clip with this software. You probably can edit clips with Windows Movie Maker, so I'll have to get busy and try to learn how to do that. I find that many clips I download could use a little editing (to remove the parts that I'm not interested in).

bleep master
03-20-2007, 08:01 PM
yeah.. let's go for a highlight collection.. i did it once with clubdom clips only-
but i need some practice with the programm

Tamakeri
03-20-2007, 08:08 PM
Just a word to the wise- Save yourself some headaches and leave out any copyrighted excerpts from BB pay sites. Many/most site owners visit this forum and will (rightfully) complain if their material is incorporated without permission, and your efforts will be deleted.

The-One
03-21-2007, 05:57 PM
ah, but what a joy when they are not yet deleted.