PDA

View Full Version : Story - First Attempt

ballspain11
03-20-2007, 11:10 AM
MISTAKEN IDENTITY

Julies Story

As julie walked into her bedroom she stared, open mouthed at the sight that presented itself to her. There with his head under the bottom of her bed was a naked man, on his knees, his rump high in the air.

She could see his large, hairy plums dangling between his legs and realised that she must actwithout hesitation.

Quickly and silently she covered the distance to him and never taking her eyes of the target, swung her right leg back then kicked his balls with all her might.

She saw her naked foot ram into his scrotum and crush his balls against his crotch, she could feel a testicle on either side of the bridge of her foot as they were squashed with no where to go.

As her foot came away she noticed how they droped back down and wondered what it must be like to have such sensitive things just hanging there, asking to be kicked she noticed how his right ball hung lower than his left, then began to wonder if she had got his nutss properly at all, she was sure she had felt their hardness on her foot as she squashed them up against his body.

Then she heard a low, moaning noise, it got louder and louder and she saw his hands appear between his legs as he grasped for his aching bollocks, as he finally held his throbing balls his moaning reached a creshendo with a roar and a choked "Oh god !, my fucking balls !".

Yes, oh yes thought Julie, i got them good and proper. He started to fall on his side, his hands still clutching his testicles and then drew up his knees to his chest as julie stood over him her hands on her hips. She had seen it done it films but this was the first time she had kicked a pair of testicles in real life and they had been naked as well !. God it felt good, how they must hurt.

It was as she looked at his face, his eyes bulging, mouth all screwed up in agony that she realised just what she had done !

2nd part to follow, if any anyone wants it ?

David_B
03-20-2007, 04:26 PM
I'd definitely like to read the second part. I really like the level of detail in the way Julie's kick is described and the whole chain of events leading up to the guy's collapsed body. It was very interesting to visualise the kick and the slave's reaction from Julie's point of view (I'm imagining the beautiful Julie from FemaleDom.com in this role). The story has a very impressive beginning.

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

skweezme
03-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Part two eagerly anticipated. Nice one!

poolman2
03-21-2007, 02:59 AM
Yesssss...

I wholeheartedly agree with David and skweezeme.

poolman2 :bananawin

Benny12
03-30-2007, 01:48 PM
That awesome! I loved how you went and actually described the kick and reaction. Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting for the next part. :jumpsmile

try
03-30-2007, 07:33 PM
Good start! Lets hear more.

aeriton
03-30-2007, 09:15 PM
sweet story.

shoeygal
03-31-2007, 12:38 AM
hot hot hot!!!:bananad:

ballspain11
04-11-2007, 07:29 AM
Sorry for the delay, been ill.

MISTAKEN IDENTITY

Part Two

Gregs Story

Greg had been only 10 minutes from the airport when he received the call telling him that the 11.00 am meeting had been been cancelled. Cussing at the stupid bitch of a secretary,who apparently knew about the cancellation the night before but hadn`t got the brains to get the message to him before she got into the office at 9.00, he finished by throwing his mobile into the passenger seat.

He had been driving for over 2 hours now, should he go into the office ?, "fuck it" he said to no one in particular and turned the car around. Today he was going to have a day off.

Upon returning greg made a cup of coffee and after drinking half of it he decided to have a shower to try to freshen up, but after walking into the bedroom with the towel wraped around his waist he made the mistake of lying on the bed. He was asleep within minutesand stayed that way for nearly an hour.

He woke with a start, finally realising where he was he got of the bed, leaving the towel on the bed he grabed the can of deodorant from the beside table, he was thinking about what he could do with the rest of his unexpected day off. That was when he droped the can of, it hit the side of his leg and rolled under the bed, "oh fuck it" he mumbled to himself as he bent down and crawled under the bed.

Stretching out with his right arm all he could manage to do was roll the can further away. It was then that he heard a couple of soft, cushioned footsteps, followed by a loud slap as a naked foot rammed his testicles up into his groin.

Within a few microseconds the terrible pain ripped through his battered balls, sending pulsating gut wrenching cramps up his pelvis and deep into his stomach, fighting the growing urge to be sick and desperate to cup his aching gonads, he managed to push his hands back and clutch his balls, "Oh god, my fucking balls!" he roared.

Try as he might there was nothing he could do to stop the paralyzing waves of pain that racked his body, he fell to his side and drew his knees up to his chest, his fingers cradled his swollen bollocks has he grasped for breath and through his blurred vision he glanced up at his atacker.

" Oh fuck julie, you kicked my fucking balls!" he roared.

pqrstuv
04-11-2007, 06:44 PM
I like reading the story from two different angles! :)