PDA

View Full Version : Busting and Milking

syracel
03-25-2007, 01:22 PM
I've a couple of Q's for ya'll. Which do you guys prefer...to be busted and then milked, or milked and then busted? Also, how do you prefer to be busted/milked? I find the combo to be painful, arousing and humiliating, a trifecta of sexual stimulation.

syracel
03-25-2007, 01:30 PM
i guess what i'm referring to here is known as **********...check it out

**************************/cgi-bin/CSFileshare/CSFileshare.cgi?command=open&sdrive=**********

experiment
03-26-2007, 02:54 PM
I suspect that very few would "liked" to be milked and then busted. Only a serious CBT recipiant could take the pain as well after milking. Once you have been milked, I think the sensitivity to pain goes up tremendously.

I think real torture would be to milk any victim first and let them feel all the real pain witout a chance or sexual release. Enjoy.

skipperbob
03-27-2007, 10:06 AM
For me it's definitely getting busted first, lots of kicks and foot slaps to the balls and then as a reward for taking so much punishment, a nice foojob by the same bare feet that just caused me so much agony!:thumbup

skipperbob
03-27-2007, 10:11 AM
Perfect example of the way to go! She kicks my gonads into mush and then works me with her feet until I spurt!:iluvu: Asian girls seem to be the best at this!:jumpsmile

Quiet
03-27-2007, 11:23 AM
Slow, gradually intensifying ball pain until orgasm, then a brief rest before round two.

Sacktap
03-27-2007, 02:45 PM
we do the busting/ orgasming at the same time lol... my favorie game now is when she is giving me a blojob she'll punch my balls and if i pull away she stps the blow job, stands upand gives me a kick then continues the blow job... ending in a nicesqueeze durng my orgasm... it makes everything way more intesnse

Jedi
03-28-2007, 02:57 PM
This hot ballbusting minx is giving a handjob while trying to rip his balls off!

ed64508
03-28-2007, 08:57 PM
Lightened it up to see better

littlediq1
03-28-2007, 10:26 PM
That pic is exactly how I like my handjobs- one hand tightened around my balls, squeezing pretty hard, or pulling them out away and the other hand pumping up and down. Seems like I can endure a LOT of pain while that is going on. Also like some dirty talk thrown in there- "You like having your little balls squeezed, don't you?" That sort of thing. Once I come, it is pretty much over though... although I think I could go another round if she was into it. That lingering, deep down inside throbbing in my balls is a turn on too.

Quiet
03-29-2007, 01:21 PM
I know what you mean about that lingering throbbing pain, it's a little reminder everytime you move just right!

Chester3833
03-30-2007, 06:51 AM
does anybody have busting and milking videos ?