PDA

View Full Version : Ball Busting TV Show

ed64508
03-26-2007, 08:01 PM
BALL BUSTING TV SHOW (http://www.lamstraal.eu/film.php?id=4376)

TV show where it hurts to lose :D

teenguy
03-26-2007, 11:51 PM
As always, leave it to Japan to come up with the really weird stuff.

David_B
03-30-2007, 02:43 PM
They should make a show like that here, but with politicians from all parties and a pretty girl who comes round and knees each one in his balls each time it can be shown that he has backtracked on a promise, raised taxes, made a mess of the prison system, etc.

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

poolman2
03-31-2007, 03:30 AM
David,

Let me see if I understand this right. First they lie, cheat, steal, and demagogue their way into being elected to public office. Then they screw up in their jobs. Finally they get a hot babe to bust their balls for doing all of that. And I suppose the taxpayer pays the salary for the ballbusting babe.

Now that's my idea of a job. :Baahaha:

And if I do manage to get such a job, I guess, I can further screw up in the job while goldbricking at ballbusting babe's place. That would in turn justifying more ballbusting.

Only problem would be my wife's reaction. I'm sure she won't like me spending all my workday with the hot babe, and I know she doesn't want anyone but her busting my balls. The only solution I can think of would be nepotism! I'd get her on the public payroll doing my ballbusting, but of course for pay. Now that is something she would love.

David, I'm afraid your idea is Utopean. But if you ever actually find such a place, PLEASE give me the details so I can get in on it.

Thanks for a wonderful dream, :ibow4u:

poolman2

David_B
03-31-2007, 04:19 PM
Hello Poolman2,

This is true, the programme would just need a little script change so that the reward for politicians would be that they get their balls kicked by a hot looking guy...

I do like the idea of a world with tax-deductible, publicly funded ballbusting though. Send all those beautiful civil servants from the ministry of bb to me too!

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html