PDA

View Full Version : Tell Us About The Bust That Got You Into Ballbusting

JockMe
04-01-2007, 03:37 PM
The event that made me realize that having my nuts racked turns me on went like this:

Back when I was in high school (early '80s) in my circle of friends we had a girl named Lori. Little thing, cute, with really cute little feet. She was into busting the guys. Kicks, punches, knees..whatever. She got off on making the guys double over.

One afternoon we were all goofing off and Lori and I were playing around. She threw a kick at my nuts but missed. Got my dick instead. I laughed at her and taunted her ballbusting abilities. I told her that guys just played along with her and she really didn't know shit about busting a pair of nuts.

Bad move on my part.

She took it as a challenge. She started telling all our friends how she was going to crush my nuts, make me her own eunuch and rip my balls off and make a necklace out of them. Shit like that scared and at the same time turned me on. But I still decicided to avoid her for awhile.

I was able stay away from her for about a week. Well one friday afternoon, as I was leaving the school from swim team practice her friend Jessica saw me and called me over to her. She was standing by a vending machine.

Like a dumbass, I walked right over.

As I approached Jessica, Lori stepped out from behind the vending machine.

She said "Gotcha" and launched a kick directly into my balls. She wore the wooden sole clogs with the hard leather uppers that were custom made for busting balls. My balls. I doubled over and as I did my thighs came together and trapped her foot. As she pulled her foot back, her clog stayed in my groin. As I looked down and saw her shoe trapped in my groin, I got the hardest boner of my life.

That shit just turned me on.

I sank to the floor. She got her shoe back and as she slipped on, I caught a glimpse of her pedicured little foot and about blew a load right there. She taunted me as I lay there cupping my busted nuts feeling really aroused.

Later when I recovered enough to get home, I spent the weekend jerking off to the whole series of events. In some ways I think that set the tone for my whole fetish.

Tp this day 25 years later, I still spank it to that memory.

racked23
04-05-2007, 09:28 AM
mine was my sister always threatening to kick my nads when i was about 13-18, i still remember most of the testicle threats, also seeing busts at school

linklierok
04-06-2007, 07:17 AM
Mine was due to my first high school gf. She was a major tease, always playing around but never letting me get anywhere. When i finally thought she was going to give me a bj, she bit me instead. not on the testicles but hard on the tip of the penis. it was so mean and yet so arousing. then she spent 4 years busting my balls literally and figuratively. it wasnt a good relationship, but i must admit it shaped my fetishes. now my current wife is very loving and loyal, but has steadily gotten WAY more hardcore into ballbusting than that gf ever was. I trust her with them, but on the other hand i'm 99% sure that once we have a kid she's not going to hold anything back and will do severe damage. I hope so. :jumpsmile

tinywinkie
04-06-2007, 06:07 PM
My friend and i where both 13 years old we were playing in our local woods when a group of kids from another school spotted us 4 girls 2 boys aged 15 they got us in a corner one boy asked if we had any money we turned out our pockets giving them some small change all we had,not satisfied a girl searched us finding my pockets empty the girl grabbed my penis from inside my pocket and twisted and pulled another girl ran and kicked my friends balls he crumpled crying,one holding my cock said your getting it to ,a boy held me through the arms legs kicked apart and i was repeatedly kicked in the balls by all 4 girls although i cant say i enjoyed it at the time i always remember the sexy evil smile on the girls faces as they kicked and watched others kicking me and 20 years later i still wank thinking about it.

dognuts11
04-08-2007, 04:58 PM
mine was in middle school i got hit in the balls just about everyday it just has always turned me on the girls in my class were all ballbusters we stayed in class 6 7 8 th grade together the same people just about every girl got me except for one the first one was my girlfriends best friend at the time she took karate and she had a crush on me so one day at pe we were playing and she grab me by the shoulders and just rammed knee after after knee into my nuts until one of my female friends grabbed me and pulled me away from here i probably could have got away but i didnt try to

silverballs
04-09-2007, 07:08 AM
mine was as a kid in middle school. dunno why it got me into bb though...

awesome-o
04-14-2007, 10:54 AM
In high school a couple of years ago, I put one of my female friends in a playful headlock and started giving her a noogie. She responded by backhanding me in the nuts with her free hand.

Lezalef
04-15-2007, 12:37 AM
It was with a friend of mine few years ago, she was athletic back then because she played volley-ball, and she is taller than me. I used to bother her just for fun and she said things like she were going to give me a lot of pain by hurting my balls in some way, only were words but it turned me on i didnt know why.

Then one summer we were in the pool just playing with some of these things that float, i have stole one of this things from her and she was trying to recover it, but i didnt let her. I said that was impossible for her to recover the floating thing, so she said "are you sure...?" and began to try harder. The idea of her busting my balls crossed my mind but I thought she wouldn't do it. We were playing rough in the water and in my wild movements i accidentally hit one of her boobs, i didnt felt it but she became instantly angry and start to wrestle me in the water. Then in the first oportunity she reached my balls with her long arms, and that was it, she had a strong grip on my balls and i stopped thinking and tried to remove his hand off my groin but was futile she had her long fingers around my balls and pushing.

Then she noticed that i was really in pain so she stop and explain me why she get angry, i was shocked and in pain but then i just wanted to hide my big erection ahahah.

Sorry about my english is quite poor.

rooster
04-15-2007, 04:57 AM
i was molested by my 15y/o babysitter... mabe because i'm a guy it doesn't bother or affect me now... but it was odd when i started masturbating to her when i was like 12 or 13 towards what she did to me....

markwalkat
04-15-2007, 07:25 AM
What did she do to you?

When my gf used to babysit her younger cousins she use to hit there balls and spank them all the time.

Anyway what got me into ballbusting was an x gf. Was in some girls house and she just uppercutted me to the balls for no reason. Was on the deck for abt 15mins

experiment
04-15-2007, 01:08 PM
I discovered at a young age that ejaculating after the testicles were abused and while they were under pressure resulted in a much more pleasurable sensation. The more the abuse the greater the ejaculation.

justaboy
05-13-2007, 08:16 AM
I had a mini-debate with a female friend about gender issues. At one point I told her to PROVE girls were superior. She took off her shorts, leaving only her panties on, and told me to kick her in the crotch. I kicked her. Nothing. She kicked me. I fell to my knees moaning. I said weakly, "you win". That was a reality check for me.

mrSamAdams037
05-15-2007, 09:15 AM
me and my cousin used to wrestle when we was younger..she used to kick my balls when she had the chance...one time she bust me while i was in my boxers..and after she kneed my balls..my errection accidentally came out...we ended up having a sexual/ballbusting relationship like 7 years later...ohhh i loved when she squeezed my balls after i came.

antrich13
05-16-2007, 03:00 AM
like most here, my first experience was at school. it didn't really turn me on much then, it only scared me that a girl could completely incapacitate you in such an easy way. but when i hit my early teens, i saw a girl i fancied having an arguement with one of my friends in a school corridor. the arguement got quite heated, then she grabbed him by the arms, pushed him up against some lockers and kneed him hard in the balls. his face contorted in pain and he dropped to the floor. she said something to him (i was too far away to hear) laughed and then walked away - she was in a tight skirt and her arse looked fantastic. Initailly i was shocked and horrified at her actions, but it confused me that i could be so turned on as well. at first i put it down to the fact that she looked great as she walked away that it must have been her arse that made me aroused, but a few days later when i was having yet another wank about her (i was a teenager) i just kept thinking of her kneeing my friend in the balls.

i had a few girlfriends over the next couple of years and some them hit me in the balls, but it wasn't until a girlfriend told me she was worried about being attacked and asked me to show her how to punch someone properly so i showed some self defence moves and she practiced them with me (or on me) that i realised how much it REALLY turned me on. (i think she might guessed too as i had a massive hard on through out and we had a fantastic sex session afterwards) after that we gradually started a femdom relationship

john b
05-16-2007, 05:38 PM
i think my first was at day care when i was about 9, this girl threw a baseball and it crushed my nuts, and everyone laughed.

Glen
07-05-2007, 02:48 AM
I only heard about it a few months ago when a woman 30 years yonger said she is a ballbuster. I thought it meant she is good looking. I looked it up on the net and am amazed by what I have found. Not yet been brave enough for a deliberate bust, but am facinated.

toysoldier
07-05-2007, 06:09 AM
I didn't need to get busted...I've like it for as long as I can remember. I can look back to being as young as five or six and notice signs of liking ballbusting. It's nice to know I'm not a weirdo and it, in fact, seems a lot more common than I originally thought.

Richter
07-06-2007, 11:43 AM
I've always been an overachiever and like a lot of people in that category, I got off on being beaten, humiliated, etc. Ballbusting didn't enter into my frame of my idea of sexuality until I saw Back to the Future Part 2 which has a very sexy grab and lift. My freshman year of high school I was picking on a girl and took her drink and started holding it over her head because she was short. It's funny to look back on, but less than a quarter second passed between me taking the drink and her kneeing me in the balls. Like most real-life busts, it didn't hurt THAT much, but you feel the need to play it up to look like you have a lot down there to hurt. Still, the humiliation and pain was enough to satisfy my lust to be knocked down a peg. I never saw that girl again or I would've picked on her a lot more.

BeatMyBallsHard
07-07-2007, 08:42 PM
I was about 13 in School, & was mesing around with this girl I fancied in my class. I made a joke at her expense & she booted me in the nuts while looking me in the eyes! I stayed standing but got a protruding boner

8------>

bbinberlinplease
07-08-2007, 07:17 AM
As teenagers, we used to get into mischief sometimes, especially when my two cousins (a boy and girl) came over. The girl was the same age as me, around 12/13. Her brother was 4 years older than us and finishing high school. This one time we started to romp in the basement, and at one moment the two of them were wrestling on the floor. Of course, her brother was not only older, but also bigger and stronger. Or so we thought! But my female cousin was always ingenious, and she always found a solution to a problem. So when her brother pinned her to the floor, she found herself in a difficult position. Her brother was, at this time, quite pleased with himself, and a bit cocky too. He told me, that I was going to be next, and like his little sister, I was going to lose too. But he underestimated his little sister's ingenuity; she was able to wiggle one of her hands free. She didn't waste the opportunity and smacked him between his legs. We were all surprised! She was surprised because she had never done such a thing before. Her brother was surprised because he had been defeated. I was surprised because I found her art of attact sexually arousing. And to this day, I think about this episode.

Valio
07-08-2007, 12:01 PM
I used to be a ballet dancer (had to stop due to a wound, but not ball-related ;-)

Sometimes in ballet dancing you will lift a girl and her feet will get real close to your groin. Also happens a lot in modern styles.

Some dancers wear protection, I don't (makes you look like you have a ridiculously shaped groin and everyone notices what it is). So I got to get my dick and balls either mashed, kicked or both a dozen times that I can remember.

The first time, I only noticed the pain (well duh) and there was an audience so of course you can't stop or whimper. I was 15 at the time. Over time I started enjoying it. To this day I still don't know if I ended up enjoying it because it was inevitable and I couldn't complain, or if it's only related to my foot fetish.

At any rate, I've never asked a girl to hit my balls on purposes. Somehow I prefer it if it's involuntary. Probably because when it happens women tend to feel guilty and then are usually nicer to you.

hjlover
07-10-2007, 07:21 AM
When i was in high school i dated a very sexy but savvy cock teaser. She knew just how far she wanted to go and how to ensure i went no farther. She was so confident she would strip off her panties and let me do what ever i wanted .However, when she decided she was at her stopping point no matter what i was doing she would simply slowly start to reposition herself to where she had a knee between my legs, usually pretending to use her knee to stimulate me. Then she would look me in the eyes, and let her eyes go real soft and give a jolt to the nuts signalling she was through.

Hasta
07-12-2007, 11:09 PM
When I was a kid, my dad used to take us to see live, local wrestling matches. There was this one match when I was about 10, it was a mixed tag-team fight. At some point, the "good" female ended up in the ring with the "bad" male. The female was a sexy, dark haired girl in her 20s. She was very pretty and nice and everyone liked her. Even at that young age, I had a crush on her. Anyway, during the match, everyone was sure she was in big trouble but as the bad guy closed in, she jumped up and kicked him full on in the package. Of course, he played it up and collapsed and the crowd went crazy.

Later in life when I thought about when I started liking this fetish, that match came to mind.

zakbflat
07-13-2007, 07:14 PM
When I was in the 4th grade I smarted off to a really cute blonde girl, and her girlfriend whispered in her ear, and then the cute blonde kicked me between the legs. Then her friend said, "sorry Zak, but I've been teaching Elizabeth some karate"! I think that bust was the birth of this fetish for me.

PainDoesHeal
07-14-2007, 01:57 AM
6-7th grade, near to that anyway there was a girl who always tried to bust me for fun. She tried quite often, but most of the time I managed to jump away and at the time I really got kicked to the 10 points area I really didn't find it exciting more like later when I tried to memorize it.

plum-fs
07-14-2007, 09:51 AM
That came with my ex-girlfriend sadism. Sometimes, when we made love, we where lying on the bed, and she liked to grab my balls strongly with her two hands during all the act. When she was having her orgasm, she loved crushing them hardly, so I was suffering. Her orgasm was great if she saw my pain ... Yes I am a masochist.
When our relationship was to finish, we made love for the last time. We both knew it was the last time.
At a moment I realised that she wanted this position, and that she was beginning to grab my balls. I knew that she would not restrain herself on this time and I was a little afraid. I asked her " please, not too hard ..." but she answered , with her tongue on her lips " oh yes, I want your pain, I love ..."
I will never forget how great was her orgasm for the last time I saw her ...
plum-fs

agent_mouse
07-26-2007, 02:58 PM
mine was my sister always threatening to kick my nads when i was about 13-18, i still remember most of the testicle threads

that sounds a little like mine. my older sister also often said stuff like "shut up, or i'll crush your nuts", and that always excited me....and when we were playing/wrestling around, it sometimes happened that she kneed or punched or kicked me in the balls....though never really hard. but still enough to make me feel some testicular pain for a while :)....i had those sexual bb thoughts even before that though. but my sister was the first person in my life who i've experienced bb with.

TVEE
07-27-2007, 03:47 AM
that sounds a little like mine. my older sister also often said stuff like "shut up, or i'll crush your nuts", and that always excited me....and when we were playing/wrestling around, it sometimes happened that she kneed or punched or kicked me in the balls....though never really hard. but still enough to make me feel some testicular pain for a while :)....i had those sexual bb thoughts even before that though. but my sister was the first person in my life who i've experienced bb with.

Mine waz da same... I have posted about it in one of your threads !
I'm intersted In ballbustin when I waz a kid !
but I dont like to get busted ... just to watch !;)

sptbj2
07-27-2007, 08:15 AM
No great story here. About 9 or 10 I started to get horny and masturbate. I was quite shy so I would experiment with different ways to get off. About the time I was 13 or 14, I started experimenting with various pain sensations. I would bust my balls quite a lot because it left no marks.

For years, it was difficult to get any girls/women to stimulate me in this way. Over the years, my wife has learned that I really do enjoy this. She has learned to enjoy it too, but I wish she were more dominant in the bedroom.

crushee
07-27-2007, 09:31 AM
When i was around 20, in the army, a colleague lended me a book where the heroin, a lady spy, used to kick or crush her opponents balls to obtain information. The collection was named OSSEX !
In the book he gave me, were three chapters where she would severely bust opponents balls. I kept reading them and masturbating all night long...
Next step was to have my g/f practicing...

zachsmith
08-03-2009, 12:13 AM
When I was around 12, my cousin(who's a couple of months older than me) thought it would be amazingly funny to walk up behind me and toe kick me in the nuts as hard as she could. I didn't realize until after the pain had passed that I enjoyed it...A Lot. Afterward I'd goad her into doing it whenever we were alone and eventually it developed into a routine thing. I'm sure she knew what it was, but she's never told anyone and just was kinda cool about it in general. It never grew into anything that could be considered romantic, per say. That would be quite a bit weird for me.

sloguy
08-03-2009, 02:36 AM
for me it was a movie i saw as a kid. "neurotic cabaret" a scene where the girls were torturing a guy for information and they had a chain around his stuff and they were jerking the chain interogating him. i used to jerk off and squeeze/pull on my balls watching that scene.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099681/plotsummary

sloguy
08-03-2009, 03:33 AM
no..... wait..... i remember an earlier event now. a year or two before that a girl sat next to me on the schoolbus and she liked me but i didnt like her. i tried to get up and change seats she grabbed my crotch and squeezed hard if i tried to leave. i tried a few times to leave but i couldnt get her off me( and she had a good grip) . by the end of the bus ride i started liking her. we played this game again other days where i tried to get up and get away from her but she wouldnt let me go.

Galaxyife
08-03-2009, 09:34 AM
For me, it was my friends sister...we were about 15 years old. Very often, we would wrestle around and on occasion, she would kick another friend square in the nads, but she really hated that guy and as much as I would try, she just wouldn't kick me. One afternoon, we were out throwing the football when she was tackled (by her brother). I acted like I was going over to help her out, but I was only trying to get the ball. She was fighting like hell to keep the ball (she was laying on her back and I was straight over her) and I said something about giving me that ball when all of a sudden, I felt the sharp prang of her foot smashing right into my balls. It was painful and very arousing. She was wearing the "Bass" leather shoes that were popular in the late 80s and early 90s. I had to roll around and act "injured" to hide my boner. About a week later, I was able to line up one of the best kicks ever. Basically, I was sitting on the stairs "blocking" her way up to her bedroom. The phone rang and she wanted upstairs BADLY. I told her no way, that she wasn't getting past me. I had my legs spread wide and was ready. She was yellling "move asshole!!! come on move!!!" and I just refused. All of a sudden, her leg swung back and straight in the balls her foot went. I'll never forget...she was wearing leather Keds with the "layered" slouch socks (red and blue). To this day, I have something about Keds and slouch socks. Funny enough, her brother said "I think you wanted her to kick you!!" to which of course I straight up denied it. I

BeatMyBallsHard
08-03-2009, 08:34 PM
I was about 13 , at school messing around with my friwnds, when I made a joke aout this girl I really fancied & she kiked me stright in the nuts; I think a little silent moment passed betwen us, But I've been obessed ever since, to th e point of hospitalisiation! Check the vids

Blersheta
08-03-2009, 10:04 PM
mine was just before I goto busted I wanted a girl to do it this girl I used to anoy the hell of she would punch me in the arm kick me in the leg etc.. finally one day on a bus I hit her arm very hard she got up looking pissed

she kicked me 3 times 1 kick just hit the groin 2nd kick got my dick 3rd kick right in the balls dead on, I was seeing stars, because I was embrassed I said to her *it really hurt me* sarcasticly she just said *I bet it did*

reginauld
08-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Birth got me into bb >.<

Ever since I can remember I've enjoyed the feeling. I literally remember being 3 years old and getting girls to kick me.

TVEE
08-05-2009, 04:29 AM
Ive already posted in this thread but , would like to share my experience again .

My older sister used to kinda threat me to punch me on my balls . And she have grabbed them ( softly , think she did not want to hurt me ) several times tho .
But it never turned me on actually , but it made me think that there are women who likes to kick guys in the balls . well that really turned me on :D .

Leather balls
08-05-2009, 05:19 PM
i have already written about my first experience on another thread but that put me off for a while because i found it so painful. a year or two after my first experience i remember teasing one of my friends younger sisters in school one day and she said she was going to get me back. well i went home from school and forgot all about it. when i went over to my friends later i walked in and there he was and his sister of course i was completley relaxed and forgot all about her threat. with that she kicked me very hard in the balls, so hard that i left the ground slightly. i clutched my balls and dropped to my knees before rolling over onto my side and curling up in a ball trying to rub my balls beter. she laughed and said thats for earlier and her brother told her to fuck off she left and i was left there in a ball unable to move anyway but also trying to conceal my hard on. my friend when and got me some ice which i laid on my crotch and this both helped the pain and helped my erection to go. even though it hurt i spent weeks wanking over it and from then on i wanted to be busted by girls.