PDA

View Full Version : Hope...

MYDM777
04-02-2007, 01:37 AM
I was out surfing the internet for some nice ballbusting vids when I cam across this... I dunno I guess it just gives me hope that there are alot of Ballbusters out there....

http://www.misterpoll.com/results.mpl?id=3762860778

Tamakeri
04-02-2007, 03:22 AM
I was out surfing the internet for some nice ballbusting vids when I cam across this... I dunno I guess it just gives me hope that there are alot of Ballbusters out there....

http://www.misterpoll.com/results.mpl?id=3762860778

Ha ha, no doubt there were more than a few guys answering that poll the way they "wish" girls would answer. I have interviewed a lot of girls on this. Very very few think it is sexual or a turn-on. Very few "think about it all the time". Nope- there are a hell of a lot of guys' answers embedded in that poll.

martianbuddy
04-02-2007, 09:04 AM
Yes i think these are mostly faked anwers too. Thats the disadvantage of anonymous polls you can't exactly be sure if only girls used that poll and in this case it's quite obvious that this is faked

susan
04-02-2007, 11:04 AM
Interesting varied opinions on this thread to say the least!

Dix
04-02-2007, 05:54 PM
I think we all hope that it's all women who answered this poll. Even if there are a few, it's good as far as I'm concerned.

Tamakeri
04-02-2007, 07:57 PM
I think we all hope that it's all women who answered this poll. Even if there are a few, it's good as far as I'm concerned.

Ha-ha- You go ahead and "hope". Some of us know better. Ballbusting is a 97% male fetish- Just take a look around and see how many female participants there are in this and other similar forums. That's not to say there aren't women ballbusters out there- there are plenty- and plenty more who never have but would be willing to do it given the right circumstances. But you aren't going to catch the vast vast majority of those women in a forum like this or answering a poll like that. So dream on if it makes you feel better, but don't believe your own dreams or you'll end up like those pathetic guys who wander through here eternally posting for some woman from his home town who has been lurking all this time to come out and bust him. Talking about it here with other guys is a reasonable expectation. But if you want the real life experience (more than the 3 or 4 girls spread around the world who do post here regularly) you would do much better to spend your time and energy looking and meeting people in the real world than in the cyber one.
Just my 2 cents.

lustloss
04-03-2007, 01:04 AM
Ha-ha- You go ahead and "hope". Some of us know better. Ballbusting is a 97% male fetish-

I agree 100 percent. And most of the women you see on internet sites that display photographs or vids are there because they are being paid. While I have met women in real life willing to indulge my fetish in this regard, that is what it was, indulging my fetish. In many many years of indulging I've only met a couple who had any independent interest and then you have to watch out for that. Because if you meet a woman who finds some sexual thrill in it, you will probably find it is more along the lines of enjoying seeing and maybe wanting to give a guy a hard swift kick between the legs and see him drop and roll around in pain holding his nads. Maybe good for fantasy, but a couple times like that and you won't need to worry about finding someone to play with you anymore.
I have the interest but it is much more nuanced and safer type of play then that, and my experience is that when and if you find a lady willing to indulge you, it would be a good idea to start slow and provide her with a little direction about what is and what is not in bounds. And if you find one that has an active independent interest, I suggest a little conversation first and see just what that interest is.

Dix
04-03-2007, 05:04 AM
Do you think that most women's interest in ballbusting comes from a more practical reason - self defence or revenge? From that comes the strong interest.