PDA

View Full Version : Tricked My Wife Into Scrambling My Eggs

JockMe
04-04-2007, 01:33 PM
My wife (love her dearly) just won't ballbust me. I've got her to the point in the past where she would squeeze 'em good...and it was fun. But one squeeze she let my right testicle pop free and it caused me to wince. She was petrified that she damaged me and refused to squeeze again.

It took me a couple of years to get her comfortable with the sqeeze again.

Now she'll grab 'em good and if I prompt her she'll pull me around by my balls. Sometimes if she lets herself get into it she'll verbally taunt me. Turns me on greatly.

I just can't get her to go any further.

Untill last evening. I have been doing some force on force training. Grappling and takedowns etc... So I before I left the house I put my cup on and went up behind her and was humping her ass. She felt my cup and asked if I was wearing a cup. I told her to do a "cup check". She asked what that was and I told her give my groin an upward open hand slap. She did lightly. She confirmed I was wearing my cup. Then I got her to do it harder, then harder. I really think she was having fun with it, but didn't want to admit it. I got her to cup check me a couple times more before I left for training.

Before I came home, I put a regular jock on. No cup (hey... jocks are another of my fetishes - what can I say). I came in the kitchen where she was at. I thrust hips out at her presenting my groin and said "cup check me, baby".

And she did. It was awesome seeing the look on her face when she felt squishy balls moving around from her palm up slap.

Felt good too. Kinda freaked her out. but she saw how hard I got and she definitely got the benefit from that...

penaltykicked
04-04-2007, 04:15 PM
I gradually worked my wife into ballbusting but now she demands that I present myself for her to abuse in so many diffferent ways she regularly punches,slaps,kicks,knees,squeezes,writes-on,steps-on,slaps with a ruler,yanks-on,runs a pointy wheel over, and many other things to my balls and cock

Geezer
04-05-2007, 12:50 PM
As is often reported here, my wife was always afraid of "harming" my balls by squeezing them too hard so I devised the game that I'd take each of her nipples in a finger/thumb pinch grip while she'd hold one of my nuts in the same fashion...one in each hand and my challenge to her was to squeeze me hard enough to make me stop pinching a nipple.

Of course I'd start easily, first on one nipple as she worked on one of my nuts...then I'd switch the pressure to the other nipple as she'd switch nuts.

It always ended up that I'd get my right nut really squished and sometimes I'd even switch to a two handed squeeze so she would do the same and really give old righty a real workout. It wasn't too long before she realized that I liked my nuts squeezed a lot harder than she thought she should squeeze them.

If I'd get too ferocious on one of her nipples, she'd give my more sensitive left nut a really hard thumbing to make me let up on her.

It was wonderful once she knew just where my limits were and how to slowly work up to them.

The Geezer

chadsanders51
04-11-2007, 06:25 PM
ok.. i feel like this sort of goes here.

I have a girlfriend, and shes really hot. shes 5'7'', 115 pounds, has long legs, is athletic, curvy and blonde.

I think that she would like ballbusting. I have heard her talk about it several times, and she has given me a few threats, but they were playful and empty.

how could i get her to bust me? should I trick her into it?(wrestling/playfighting)
or should I just tell her how I feel?

I know that she wont change how she feels about me, but you guys know that this is sort of an awkward thing to bring up

any suggestions?

awesome-o
04-14-2007, 11:05 AM
ok.. i feel like this sort of goes here.

I have a girlfriend, and shes really hot. shes 5'7'', 115 pounds, has long legs, is athletic, curvy and blonde.

I think that she would like ballbusting. I have heard her talk about it several times, and she has given me a few threats, but they were playful and empty.

how could i get her to bust me? should I trick her into it?(wrestling/playfighting)
or should I just tell her how I feel?

I know that she wont change how she feels about me, but you guys know that this is sort of an awkward thing to bring up

any suggestions?

My girlfriend always tries to full on kick me, but because she doesn't know I like it I always just get out of the way. One idea I had was that she has a table tennis table (Which I'm rather good at) but I said to her "ok, if I win you have to give me head but if you win, I'll let you kick me" She agreed...and knowing that as she agreed I would at some stage in the day get head anyway, I consequently play bad on purpose. :D

If she doesn't have a ping pong table or anything like that, use a card/board game, video game etc

gary198
04-15-2007, 05:32 AM
My girlfriend always tries to full on kick me, but because she doesn't know I like it I always just get out of the way. One idea I had was that she has a table tennis table (Which I'm rather good at) but I said to her "ok, if I win you have to give me head but if you win, I'll let you kick me" She agreed...and knowing that as she agreed I would at some stage in the day get head anyway, I consequently play bad on purpose. :D

If she doesn't have a ping pong table or anything like that, use a card/board game, video game etc

She is supposed to know that you like it. That is what consenting adults do, COMMUNICATE.

bustme2hard
04-15-2007, 07:18 PM
She probably thinks balls are more delicate than they really are. It's a common misconception. Maybe give her access to the documented medical facts somehow.