PDA

View Full Version : What does "pop" mean?

bart777
04-04-2007, 03:36 PM
hi! im from sweden, and not so good at english, so i will ask you guys.
what does it mean to "pop" a testicle, i have seen pictures, and it seems like they crush the balls, but what does it men really, if someone can explain clearly for me :)

Tamakeri
04-04-2007, 06:09 PM
It means a rip or tear in the tunica albuginea resulting in extrusion of the testicular contents. The tunica albuginea is the tough whitish colored sheath that envelopes each testicle and holds all the little tubes in one tight "ball". See this article for discussion and pictures:
http://author.emedicine.com/MED/topic2859.htm (http://author.emedicine.com/MED/topic2859.htm)

crushee
04-05-2007, 02:41 PM
There may be another meaning for "popping" a ball: when one kneads a ball sack, it may happen that a ball is squeezed between two fingers and suddenly pops out of the grip. This is usually very painful because the strength applied to the ball is higher just before it pops out. But (fortunately!) not necessarily sufficient to actually breack the ball.

Geezer
04-06-2007, 09:40 AM
...what does it mean to "pop" a testicle

Both Tamakeri and Crushee are right...the damaging "pop" is extremely rare and escaping "pop" is quite common if one plays with or has his balls played with.

Being a surprise, the escaping "pop" doesn't really hurt as much as the one to whom it happens thinks and if one's balls are ever seriously squeezed, either by the owner or a partner, due to their shape, they're bound to "pop" out from between the squeezing fingers/devises sooner or later.

The trick is isolating those wonderful berries in one's scrotum so that they can't escape and can be squeezed to and sometimes beyond the owner's highest pain threshold...that IS what we testicle abusers seek, isn't it? I just can't seem to get enough of that wonderful ball pain...no matter to what extremes I go I always go back to the well for some more...and the more extreme it gets, the better.

The Geezer

Tamakeri
04-06-2007, 11:27 AM
...beyond the owner's highest pain threshold...that IS what we testicle abusers seek, isn't it? ...
The Geezer

No, certainly not all. I can't tell you the percentages, but many participate (either on the abuser or abusee end of things) for the humor, the power play, the humiliation, or some other aspect. I have actually found true pain lovers to be rare. Granted that if there were no pain- those other things wouldn't happen. But "beyond the owner's highest pain threshold" is definitely not what I or my partner are looking for. We are looking for her to make me fall down.

linklierok
04-09-2007, 08:40 AM
My wife is quite adept when we're playing at pretending the "escaping ball" pop is actually the rupture pop. Deep down I am never really fooled but its VERY fun and can seem very realistic if the girl is a good actress. Like for example we both know she doesnt really want to damage me in that way, so she will act concerned and scared to a degree, to better convince me she accidentally popped it. Then she'll resign herself like "oh well its not that big of a loss"

:jumpsmile

Tinchen
04-09-2007, 01:07 PM
hi! im from sweden, and not so good at english, so i will ask you guys.
what does it mean to "pop" a testicle, i have seen pictures, and it seems like they crush the balls, but what does it men really, if someone can explain clearly for me :)

Well, as written in this medical article it would need about 50 kg to "pop" a ball.
This means to destroy or at least cause damage to a ball by applying pressure to it. To my knowledge it would need some more kgs of force to crush the ball.
But to me the most exciting thing is to not know if the balls will last or not.
No one can tell if a ball will be damaged or not if you apply more than 50 kgs of force. so if I step on a ball (with a weight of slightly above 55 kgs) i always expect tem to pop - or not! That is the most exciting thing to me!
However I never actually destroyed a ball. So maybe the value of :bananajum :bananajum 50 kgs is to low?

bart777
04-09-2007, 04:17 PM
oeky, thanks, i think i get it now, and the "pop-game" seems to be fun, i think i will try it with my girlfriend :) if she wants to ofcourse, but she usually likes to bust my balls :) hehe. well anough with talking ehhe :P thank you everybody :D