PDA

View Full Version : Examination BB presure Points

smartty
04-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Correct me if im wrong, and not my speling!!fucya....or my punctuation, --------------- is it true that the central nervous system controls the mind:when the mind is not controlling the central nerves system.

So if the mind desires (from a male view, a female), does it take into consideration her potential for impact contact during courtship?

Vis A Vis Does the female mind select the best looking, weakest ballbustee she can see if she likes to bust balls, beacuse it will just be a phase for her, because her bialogical COCK will KICKin and she will want to do somthing different than what her mind say's . dont be shy there are many questions still unanswered in this univerce contry to US propagander. -------------------
like Take for instance if you spin a magnet in a coil of wire you create a current and the earth spins @ 22000kph in the EMF of the sun , why are we digging the guts outa our planet to spin coils of wire in magnetic fields

Smartty

David_B
04-06-2007, 03:08 PM
The question of whether the mind rules the body or vice versa was once immortalised in song by one of my favourite groups, The Smiths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxZo5UODCCg

Morrissey's answer is "I dunno". In my non-expert view, I would say that the mind is influenced by the five senses, sometimes on an *********** level, whereby a person's brain thinks it is in control of every situation, but in reality it is acting on various stimuli. I've been reading recently on the BBC news Web site that some study has shown that a group of men were much less capable of making intelligent decisions after those conducting the study tried to distract them with the sight of a pretty girl.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4921690.stm

I think most of us would have guessed this would be the case already, even before the results of the study, but it is just one example of a person's thinking being influenced by external information that the brain has little control over.

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Tamakeri
04-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Ha- ha. One of the games my BB partner likes to play is to ask me a question that requires a thoughtful answer and then kick my balls in the middle of my response. She thinks it's hilarious that I can't maintain my train of thought even when the kick isn't enough to drop me to the floor. And I love that.