PDA

View Full Version : real life ballbusting videos and stories

Nabz11
04-05-2007, 01:22 PM
hey :)
how are you all doing?

I really like real life ballbusting,:iluvu: but I cant find any videos or stories. Does someone knows something about the rare material:Baahaha:

Have a nice day and enjoy life:)

Nabz11
04-05-2007, 07:10 PM
All the material is welcome:thumbup

Takkyuu_tama
04-11-2007, 08:19 AM
This is a repost from about this time last year, but yes, it is mine, and it is true. Apologies to everyone who's read it before...

>>
Aside from assimilating a few more remembered details about this girl into this one experience, this is all as true as I can make it. It wasn't my first experience, nor was it my last, but it really stands out in my mind.

(Names have been changed to protect the no-longer-innocent.)

She leaned toward me, the tiny silver heart of her necklace hanging forward, letting the bangs of her neck-length, light brown hair frame her broad cheekbones and the white glint of a mischievous grin. I reclined a bit on the sofa, rolling my hips gently, feeling the soft cloth against the bare skin on my back...and my legs...and my ass, fully aware of my blatant nakedness. And my eyes kept shifting to the edge of her t-shirt sleeve, the noticeable curve of her strong bicep and forearm as they rose and fell, quickly, rhythmically, not just coincidental with my rushed breathing and barely restrained moans.

The sensitive purple head of my cock was protected only by the back-and-forth rolling of my thin foreskin from the firm clutch and steady strokes of those lightly callused fingers, toughened up over years of swinging from parallel bars, holding her steady on balance beams and god knows whatever else they do to help make normal suburban girls into fearless gymnastic competitors. She sat casually facing me, one jean-clad leg folded underneath her, the bare sole of her other foot resting lightly on the carpet below. Fully clothed as she was (except for her arms, and those toes, oh god, those toes) she was the sexiest girl alive, the goddess, the one fully in control of the toys throbbing eagerly in front of her, and the lucky teenage boy those toys were attached to.

Her blue eyes lightly flicked down to what her right hand had been busy rewarding, and those same eyes crept slowly back up to mine as her left hand moved in, a thin ring of blue adorning her wrist. My heart started beating faster.

She paused her jerking briefly, oh so briefly, just enough to tug the band down her left wrist onto her fingertips, then resumed, this time with a little twist at the top of each stroke. Tendons in the back of her hand shifted and grew taut as she stretched the tiny band as far as she could, just inches from where my balls hung loosely in the midsummer heat.
She stroked my balls with those straining fingertips, grinning playfully. She toyed with the blue hair elastic loaded on those strong fingers like a rat trap while she teased me, tickling my cock.

"...Please...please, Molly," I pleaded, softly.

"Please what?"

I licked my dry lips with an equally dry tongue, and shifted my hips uncomfortably.

"Please, Molly, put the band on me."

She grinned, lightly nudging the taut ring of thread-wrapped elastic against the shaft of my cock, the bulge of each ball. "I see...any particular place you'd like me to put this rubber band on?"

I paused, biting my lip, dimly aware that I could draw blood there without even realizing it. Any sensations above my waist or below my knees wouldn't register unless I lost a limb. I felt her warm, rough hand squeeze my shaft coaxingly, and my lips and tongue moved for me, as my voice found its way out of my throat.

"Please, Molly...please snap it on my balls."

"If that's what you want..." she said, and stretched her fingers past my balls, near the base of my cock. Suddenly she let the band slip off onto my scrotum with a loud SNAP, the sting rushing up into my brain. I bucked and stared at my precious, naughty, captured jewels, being bounced and rolled around in her fingers. Gripping my cock firmly with one hand, she pulled the rubber band tighter and doubled it over, and let it snap tightly on my balls again. I moaned, and looked down at my trapped testicles as she grazed the tight skin with her short fingernails.

"Tell me what you did to me," I moaned as she pumped my cock, squeezing my full, springy nuts.

"Well, I snapped the rubber band around....around your balls. I really liked it, too." She let slip a short, contented laugh, her sign of nervous enjoyment, the kind that makes my heart thump faster even to this day.

"...Is...is that the only one you're going to put on me?" I asked, nervous about what I might really want, but with each passing instant more cognizant that it was far too late to stop.

"Hmm...no," she said, reaching back and pulling her favorite thick green scrunchy off of her ponytail, letting a puff of remnant chalk dust out as she shook her hair free. "I think you need another one..." She stretched the still-moist, soft scrunchy on her strong gymnast's fingers and maneuvered it over my balls, trapped tight in their sack by the cute blue elastic band. She let half of it slip onto the neck of my scrotum, and stretched the band out as far as she could. She looked into my eyes, and perked up one taunting eyebrow. "I'm just going to let this go..." she cooed, and swiftly flicked her fingers out of the way as the elastic SNAPPED tight around my sack.

"Mmm..." she grinned, "you like it, don't you?" I moaned and nodded slightly, and that was apparently enough of an answer for her.

She pulled the band and doubled it over again, then twisted it and pulled it tight for a third loop. It barely stretched over the globe of my round, restrained balls, and they were turning a little bit purple. I could see the two narrow blue loops shrouded by the three fluffy green circles mockingly throttling my nuts, and her other hand steadily stroking my hard cock, my pent-up pre-cum oozing out smoothly. My balls were stretched far out from my body, almost comical to see. I could feel...the tight sting lingering from the SNAP...the soft brush of the cloth scrunchy on my skin...her fingers kneading my balls...but they didn't belong to me anymore, they were hers, until she was through with them.

She smiled at me again, and with her left hand lightly tugged her bra lower, then edged the front of her plain white t-shirt up over the top of her nearly-as-white breasts, her pearl-pink nipples standing out proudly over the creamy-skinned, smoothly ridged landscape of her firm belly. My cock had no other recourse but to harden even further, the head swelling in anticipation. She returned that hand to my crotch, squeezing my balls, as I really started to hit the point of no return. "What do you think," she began, "should I go get just one more--"

--And then my cock erupted a thick white fountain, spraying desperate shots onto her freshly exposed breasts and her denim jeans....she couldn't stop laughing as I closed my eyes and moaned, cumming over and over as she squeezed my nuts in rhythm.

...In my entire life...time may never have passed so slowly...or so quickly?

I collapsed back on the couch, euphoric and spent. She giggled a little, and grabbed my discarded green t-shirt to wipe the cum from her chest and dab it out from the thighs of her blue jeans. Her eyes looked into mine (dizzy, as they were) and flicked down to my purplish balls.

"Ahh..." I started, lightly fingering the bands, "could you...uhm...take these off?"

She just grinned at me and rolled my cool nuts around in her palm. "Hmmm....now that's going to cost you," she said, and winked as she started to pull the scrunchy off. At that my sleepy cock twitched, stopped its deflation, and slowly started to re-harden...

END
>>