PDA

View Full Version : How much?

Mrhappy_18
04-05-2007, 07:46 PM
How much can your balls be squeezed before it does permanent damage, because i like squeezing the most, but am scared of permanent damage?

Geezer
04-06-2007, 09:19 AM
How much can your balls be squeezed before it does permanent damage, because i like squeezing the most, but am scared of permanent damage?

If you're administering the squeeze, you won't be able to squeeze hard enough or long enough to do damage.
If your partner is doing the squeezing and you're not bound and helpless, he/she won't be able to do any lasting damage with his/her hands.

Both you and they can make your berries "hurt" but if you're free to resist and pull away, it's extremely unlikely that your eggs will be "harmed" or damaged...hurt and harm are two different things.

Even if you use a mechanical devise on your nuts, you probably will be unable to exert enough pressure to harm them.

Now if they were being "hit"...that's another story...I think "hitting" or any force applied suddenly COULD be damaging.

Stick to squeezing your new toys and you'll be amazed how much pressure and manipulation they can take, especially if you take your time and work up slowly and exceed (a little) what you think your highest threshold is each time to distress them.

My old eggs have given me an immense amount of pleasure (and pain) over the many years that I've been abusing them...and I've been pretty rough on them the last few years...so rough, in fact, that when my hands get tired, I now use mechanical devises to apply the pressure and can keep the guys distorted over quite a long period of time.

The Geezer

PhiGuy69
04-07-2007, 12:02 PM
The only thing I would add to that is when using a mechanical device that is anchored to something else, any sudden pulling away or other quick motion could cause damage IMO. So be careful of that.

Chuck

Tinchen
04-09-2007, 01:22 PM
I have busted many balls, and to my experience it is not possible to damage them using only one hand! (Two hands can be a different story if the Girl is powerful!) The amount of pain given by a squeeze weight of approximately 55 kgs comes very near to pain levels I have produced by a vice. regarding that most medical reviews call for 50 kgs or more to cause lasting damage i would say that playing wit one hand (maybe two hand if the girl is not into bodybuilding) - and not using devices like a vice would be rather safe!
It is no question that you can crush them to a fine paste without any problems using a vice.The only "safety margin" would be the pain You feel - and I have noticed very very different kinds of Guys: One would tell you to continue closing the vice even after his balls have popped while another guy would not even let you continue further than to the level the balls get "out of shape"
What kind of guy are You???

snack marvin
04-09-2007, 02:34 PM
An interesting debate and I'm wondering a little bit because I couldn't imagine that the balls are really so resistable. I had always thought that it might be possible to destroy the balls even when using only one hand...

greetz, snack marvin