PDA

View Full Version : Blindfolded Ballbusting Pics

iron horse
04-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Ballbusting at its best for me is when it is clothed-female, naked-male. It emphasizes her power, control and position (she does not have to be nude) over his vulnerability (naked and exposed). This vulnerability is then exploited by her.

Recently, Sharon of Femaledom.com took this to a wonderful new level. Not only does she strip the guy of his pride and dignity, and then strip him of his clothes, she has now cleverly taken it one step forward and stripped him of his ability to see it coming through a great sessions with three of her beauitful girls.

Sharon has stated, and I agree, that a surprise kick in his balls when he doesn't explect it is most enjoyable for her to see. What I like about this session is she has now made sure every single knee, punch and kick into his balls will be completely by surprise. This allows the girls to carefully take aim and be precise. By their laughter, one has to presume they thoroughly enjoyed this session and the easier way than can rapidly kick him in his balls at will without his being able to move, flinch or cover.

Here are some of the pics from that session. I particularly like the last photo...I love to see these pretty young girls laugh afterwards as they high-five each other rejoicing in their enjoyment of kicking this naked guy in his balls so hard! :weryfun

I would like to start a thread of similar pics...anyone has any else?

samiamo21
04-07-2007, 03:28 PM
nice pics, but are you allowed to post them as they are from femaledom.com? just wondering

iron horse
04-07-2007, 09:31 PM
nice pics, but are you allowed to post them as they are from femaledom.com? just wondering

I've posted that question before on other posts. Because this site is hosted by femaledom.com, I queriend Sharon about it, but never heard anything.

I would assume they'd want more femaledom.com photos here than from competitive sites with the same material.

Tamakeri
04-08-2007, 12:55 AM
...I would assume they'd want more femaledom.com photos here than from competitive sites with the same material.

I would assume that if you are essentially "giving away" pictures that they charge money for, that they wouldn't appreciate it very much. She IS pretty specific in the first rule of the first sticky topic of the forum. No copyrighted pics. When you got the pictures in the first place (assuming you were the original subscriber) you almost certainly had to acknowledge a "Terms of Use" agreement that would have been pretty specific about whether you are allowed to share or repost materials you have licensed.

It's her forum and I am certainly not the copyright police here, but I know if it were my site and my subscription pics I wouldn't be happy having somebody else posting them.

iron horse
04-08-2007, 11:56 AM
I would assume that if you are essentially "giving away" pictures that they charge money for, that they wouldn't appreciate it very much. She IS pretty specific in the first rule of the first sticky topic of the forum. No copyrighted pics. When you got the pictures in the first place (assuming you were the original subscriber) you almost certainly had to acknowledge a "Terms of Use" agreement that would have been pretty specific about whether you are allowed to share or repost materials you have licensed.

It's her forum and I am certainly not the copyright police here, but I know if it were my site and my subscription pics I wouldn't be happy having somebody else posting them.

Tamakeri, I understand the first rule. I also understand why femaledom.com might take exception, which is why I have actually asked them if it was okay before posting in other threads (they didn't respond, and the photos remained). I will happily remove any photo requested to do so by this forum host.

However, Tamakeri, you are making assumptions as to their position simply guessing.

One thing you should note, almost EVERY single photo that has ever been posted on this board is in violation of someone else's copyright, unless they personally took that photo, which then creates their own copyright. A copyright is created upon the creation of the literary, artwork or photo, and needs not be published or registered with a copy right office.

So what then is your position on all the thousands of photos on this board? Are you in favor of having all of them deleted while removing the file attachment feature?

I understand you may be just taking a position as a self-appointed advocate for owners of this board, sort of "look at Tamakeri, he's a good boy, he's a good boy!" to gain favor. But if you are truly sincere and honest and are concerned by copyright infringements on this board, then you need to go back and post thousands of objections on the thousands of other posts that have photos as well.

To alleviate concerns posted on this thread, I have removed the photos and will not post anymore.

Tamakeri
04-08-2007, 01:05 PM
This thread was already (from post #2 on) discussing the subject of Femaledom's reaction to your posting of the particular copyrighted pictures. I am not trying to curry favor- I need no favors from Femaledom- just posting a personal opinion in response to your implied question, and I phrased it exactly that way. Yes I am assuming Femaledom's reaction- and I posted that as such. That's why they call it discussion. More than one person gets to post their opinion.

As far as my opinions on copyright in general (which was NOT the subject at hand before)- but since you asked... as a producer of similar material I absolutely believe in upholding copyright. I think NO copyrighted pictures should be posted by other than the copyright holder or their authorized agent. This forum would certainly benefit by encouraging creation of new material. The internet has become one wide cesspool of stolen intellectual property and people who don't think that is a problem. Yes if this were my board I would immediately remove copyrighted pictures as well as the users who insisted on continuing to post them. I would not remove the file attachment feature. I think creativity should be encouraged, not discouraged.

No you are wrong. I don't need to go back and post anything about any other pictures to be sincere. I already said I don't consider myself the copyright police- particularly on somebody else's forum. I am sincere in thinking murderers and rapists are scum too, but I don't feel obligated to show up at every trial and hold up a banner about it. Doesn't make me less sincere about my feelings.