PDA

View Full Version : Females Rule

Girthtron
04-10-2007, 05:39 PM
I'd like to relate my first deliberate ballbusting experience by a female and its psychological effects on my life thereafter. It was memorial day! The last day of the summer of 69. Her name was Mary Jane we were both fourteen and belonged to a swim club at a small local amusement park, secretly in love with her but to shy to say so being that she was the most popular girl their. Earlier in the summer I had caught her and her friends attention while pulling myself out of the pool my balls were hanging out one leg hole of a new bathing suit I had. When you're young you don't know whether you have big balls or not but I guess I did because I heard. "OH MY GOD LOOK HOW BIG HIS BALLS ARE"! Embarrassed beyond belief I quickly turned trying to stuff my balls back in, to more laughter from her and her friends! "Don't hurt yourself guy"! As the jokes started. "Yeah my mothers a Vet she'd probably be able to fix that problem you've got their"! Well as embarrassing as it was it was a kind of a ice breaker because the next day in the pool Mary Jane swam over to me smiling. "Sorry about making fun of you yesterday! You know about your testicles and everything! But god! You've got some pretty big balls on you you know"! Giggling she said. "Ok if I feel"? That's the first time in my life I'd ever had my balls touched by another. She cupped them through my trunks first then asked. "Ok if I feel them bare handed"? She was so bold yet so charming playfully giggling sliding her hand down my belly between my shorts to my balls! "God they're so big and soft feeling"! I grunted with a little pain as she kind of pushed them together to the bottom of my sack. "Opps sorry! Didn't realize how delicate they were! Did I hurt you"? I felt a little ashamed to admit it but she did hurt me. I pretended it was nothing with my male ego overriding my pain. Her blue eyes said everything while my cock spoke volumes! "You like it don't you? Don't you? I know about you guys and your balls! You guys like it when a woman takes him by his balls don't you? At that moment there was an awakening in me! A tranquil feeling of sublime surrender or something that I belonged to her, my balls belonged to her they were her's! Letting go of my balls giggling kissed my shoulder she said. "I really wont a get to know you better if you know what I mean"?

Well I did and she did! There were fireworks that night and with the booms practiced her natural ballbusting art on me and I love her to this day!

qball
04-10-2007, 08:02 PM
great story , got any more like it

msjstw
04-11-2007, 02:41 AM
man, this is an amazing story! Sounds almost too nice to be true, but I'm not going to question it because I love it lol :D

EggsForCrush
04-11-2007, 01:16 PM
this is really an amazing story.. i loved it..

Girthtron
04-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Thanks for complements guys I appreciate them! if you want to read other stories of mine you can go toDiana the Valkyrie (http://www.thevalkyrie.com/library.html) under miscellaneous stories by first timer also I've got a lot inThe Eunuch Archive (http://www.eunuch.org/) under same name first timer!