PDA

View Full Version : Consensual or not?

2001jj
04-11-2007, 08:18 AM
Hi again, here is my other post, as promised. Somebody began to touch on this in the ballbusting methods thread, when talking about why somebody would prefer kicks or squeezes. Basically, I notice that I am aroused much more in stories, clips, etc. when the bust is not wanted by the man. I much prefer stories of self defense or, most of all, busts done in anger, than those of guys who are slaves to doms or who teach their gfs how to bust because they get off on it. This leads to me finding the knee the hottest bust, especially when done in the "you thought I was gonna kiss you but instead you're on the ground in pain" method. My ultimate fantasy is grabbing a hot girl's ass (I love asses) and having her turn around and knee me in anger. This is just a fantasy, and will probably forever remain so. I've never been busted by anybody except girls I was dating, and only when I asked for it. There have been times when I've pissed girls off to the point I've probably deserved it, but I feel bad about those times (and not because I didn't get busted.) I think I respect women too much to be rude/threatening to the point where they would feel compelled to take violent action, but for whatever reason, this is what arouses me most. Thus, I tend to like clips from feature films/TV, although often largely unrealistic, over ballbustinggoddess etc. clips.

Any thoughts on this?

Lionel
04-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey jj,

My experience was one where my gf busted me always when I least expected it. She had this way of totally distracting me and getting me to focus my attention anywhere but my crotch, then all of a sudden, I would feel the discomfort while she'd be squeezin' the boys hard and I'd start to sink to the floor.

A couple of times she would stage a scenario where she came onto me in very sexy and intimate fashion, wearing her nightslip that just barely covered her pussy, then somehow she would set things up so that I was kneeling or standing there with my legs spread. While I was kissing her breasts or stomach and reaching for her ass ... all of a sudden, BAM! She would deliver a couple quick quick kicks and I'd be on my knees, trying to recover.

She always got a very wicked smile while she was busting me and often laughed at how easy it was for her to disable me.

For me, I never quite liked busts from movies or clips that obviously weren't real ... I like the real thing. :bananajum

Lionel