PDA

View Full Version : Barnyard big

Girthtron
04-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Sometimes when a female relates to her friends about a new boyfriend or husband she'll use terms like. "God he's like barnyard big"! Or "He's hung like a barnyard bull"!

I know because that's what I heard my new wife Sharon, and her friends up stairs talking and laughing about while I was in the celler one afternoon. Shocked at the way she described me to them about my most private parts, how big and comical my testicles looked when I was down on all fours! "You wouldn't believe what he looks like down on all fours! Christ with the size of his balls hanging under him he's like a fucking barnyard animal"! Shrieks of laughter came from them as she went on. "God he's like fucking barnyard big"!

First mad at her then embarrassed. I did have abnormaly big balls on me! I knew that but had always considered them something impressive to a women. I would actually flaunt them always kept them clean shaven proudly soaking in what I perceived as complements. "Oh my god! Look at the size of balls on you"! Looking back there was always that little smile almost a smirk on their faces. Now I understood that smirk it was one of female superiority! Knowing that a big balled male was easily handled! God I was a fool...

Girthtron
04-14-2007, 03:23 AM
Barnyard big pics

Girthtron
04-14-2007, 03:29 AM
More barnyard pics

clack013
04-15-2007, 02:56 PM
are your balls as big as these? I've never seen anything like this.

Cirus
04-17-2007, 09:58 AM
Mine. (see "having sex with a big balled male")
cirus.