PDA

View Full Version : I got 2 femdom fetishes and am wondering what theyd be called

commish61
04-17-2007, 10:21 PM
1 of them is a woman denying me the right to go pee when I need to. And the other one is a woman to squash me not by trampling but by sitting on my lap not face especially by a bbw does anyone know what them fetishes are called and any websites that satisfy them fetishes thanks

beanie
04-27-2007, 03:37 PM
I have heard of the first one, but do not know its name. Urination denial, bladder control? The second one is a variation on face sitting/trampling/smothering. Good luck finding stuff, although the first one may be available. It is hard to photograph, as we cannot see the over filled bladder that the guy is not allowed to empty.

Mistress Saskia
05-02-2007, 02:32 PM
1 of them is a woman denying me the right to go pee when I need to. And the other one is a woman to squash me not by trampling but by sitting on my lap not face especially by a bbw does anyone know what them fetishes are called and any websites that satisfy them fetishes thanks

I guess the first could be called urine contorl/bladder control/toilet control etc
and the second is simply lap squashing or human chair/furniture x