PDA

View Full Version : Barnyard big stories

Girthtron
04-18-2007, 08:12 PM
After hearing my young wife Sharon relating to her girlfriends upstairs about the size of my testicles as. "Barnyard big". Their laughter of her description of me as nothing more then a big balled barnyard animal I was furious! I waited for them to leave to confront her about it.

When I came up from the celler she was surprised. "Bill when did you get home"?

I've been home! Down stairs in the celler. I heard everything you were telling your friends about me! Is that what you think of me Sharon? I'm nothing more than a big balled barnyard animal to you?

"Oh god Bill I'm sorry! I know what it must have sounded like, but believe me it wasn't meant to be derogatory in any way. It was just the opposite believe me! I was trying to impress them and the most visual thing I could think of about your size was barnyard big you know describing your balls and everything. I'm proud you have such big balls on you their beautiful. I was kind of bragging to them about having a man so overly endowed like you believe me they were jealous"!

I knew how giddy women were when they got together talking about the opposite sex and I definitely did have a big set of balls on me which was perfectly natural for Sharon to brag about to her friends. With a big smile I joked undoing my belt buckle dropping my jeans. I never wore underwear and my big old cock and balls flopped out. She gave me a pretend shocking look with a Southern Bell accent said.

"Why Sir you are protruding Sir! Why Sir I do believe your protrudes is bringing about the case of the vapors in me Sir"! With that she grabbed up my big danglers pulling me close then ****** me lower with them passionately kissing me! Bent at the knees level with her returned her kisses while encircling her body in my strong arms. She started stroking my entire sack up and down until her fingers in enclosed around its neck holding me like a bag of candy playfully jiggling it giggling! "Come on you big barnyard bull time to service your little lady"! We fucked on the kitchen table! I'd never had fucked her so hard as I did that day grunting and slamming into her the table smashed against the wall with my balls swinging up under it making loud thumping noises and her cries of. "Harder Harder! Fuck me harder you fucking big barnyard fuck! Fuck me"! Finally my balls pulled up with load after load after load of cum draining into her until I collapsed weak to the floor exhausted! The silence said everything. She was first to move sliding from the table holding her dripping pussy straddling my body removed her hand from her pussy letting it leak some cum out onto my balls giggling! "There you go baby! Back to whence it came"!

Later that night after we had cleaned ourselves up and I had regained most of my strength she spoke. "You know Bill that was the best sex we've ever had don't you think? I mean like you really performed didn't you? God you were just like one of those barnyard animals! That's all I could think about when you were fucking me! Like I was being serviced by a big barnyard bull! God if the girls could have seen you then they would have swooned at the sight of you"! I was feeling pretty proud of myself to say the least and the words kind of blurred out before I knew what I was saying. I said. "Well shit honey why don't you bring your girlfriends over and I guess I can let them have a look at my balls! If it's okay with you that is"? She was beside her self! "Oh god really Bill! You'd do that for me? You'd let them feel them and everything"? Sure why not Sharon. If it makes you happy it'll like me happy!

In hindsight this was a big mistake. Because like a typical woman Sharon went about it as though it was a wedding or something. Arrangements had to be made. How should she present me. How should I present myself to her friends. Should I have a hardon or should I be limp. Of course my cock and balls would be smooth shaven. Should I jerkoff for them and on and on and on! One thing she definitely settled on was that I wasn't allowed to fuck her or jerkoff until that Saturday. She wanted my balls to be as big as they could get and they did get bigger. After about three days they were getting huge even for me and I got used to walking around naked from the waist down which was after while comfortable for me. Also I was starting to get into this role of barnyard stud practicing walking accentuating away my balls swung. Sharon loved it too every now and again playfully slapping them laughing saying. "If they get any bigger your liable to ******** your self just from the weight of them"! Which wasn't too far from the truth. It was becoming painful for me if I moved to quickly going up or downstairs specially downstairs I would hold them keeping them from bouncing a comical sight for Sharon. Until finally the big day arrived.

Saturday afternoons delight was the theme Sharon had given it a sunny hot late August afternoon her and her friends all dressed in lite different colored sun dresses with matching high heels looking like Kentucky Derby day! I was to stay upstairs until she called me down wearing a satin pouch which strained out like five pounds of mud in a two pound sack barely containing my cock and balls. I knew two of her friends fairly well. Janet and Tosha. Ann and Nancy not so well But from their looks they were definitely into Femdom type stuff. Sharon had told me that Ann had actually ********* a man once but under what circumstances she didn't know! It seemed like hours pasted I started playing with my cock thinking about the girls downstairs I was absolutely straining hard when I heard. "Bill were ready for you Bill"! Fuck no way was this fucker going back inside the pouch now fuck! It'll have to stay this way just hope Sharon won't be mad!

Entering the living room the ladies were not animated but quiet whispering amongst themselves in what seemed like poses! Ann smoking a cigarette wine class in hand looked over then cleared her throat. "Sharon your males here"! This isn't what I had expected at all expecting more like wows and woes they were all kind of reserved lady like. Looking at Sharon then down at my cock saying. "Sorry"! She smiled. "It's ok Bill come on over and let the girls have a better look at you"! I did extremely self-conscious of my manhood now and stood next to Sharon she reached behind me undoing the string that held my pouch on! My ball filled scrotum dropped to a gasp from the women with Ann saying. "My god Sharon you weren't kidding were you! I've never seen testicles that big on a human male before! He's
definitely in the barnyard category"! This started a few laughs which broke the ice. Sharon pushed me towards Ann! "Go-ahead check out the weight of those things"! Moving her skirt high up her thighs reached over and took me by the balls roughly pulling me closer! "Hold your cock up"! Both her hands held one ball each examining them looking over at Sharon. "Firm very firm Sharon! You've never busted him have you? He's still a virgin isn't he"? Puzzled I looked over to Sharon with Ann still holding my balls. She looked a little embarrassed back at Ann! "No he's still a virgin Ann"! It was clear now! Ann was the alpha in the group all the women plus my wife looked towards her! She focused her intentions back on me! Tightening her hand on one of my balls reached around with the other grabbing the loose one turning me around stood placed her free hand between my shoulder blades saying. "Down on all fours"! I jerked trying to resist but as I did she pulled my balls up from behind pushing my back down at the same time putting me down on all fours easily! Oh fuck I was in trouble! Motioning to Tosha. "Take hold of his balls for me! Hold them tight keep him down"!

My wife Sharon watched Ann turn me into a big balled barnyard bitch that afternoon! They all took turns fucking me except for Sharon.

Girthtron
04-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Barnyard Bill