PDA

View Full Version : Testicular Torsion

Girthtron
04-20-2007, 09:47 PM
I had never really heard of testicular torsion until it happened to me. I'd always had big heavy low hanging balls which was a delight to my present wife Marianne. Who loved handling them being that they were the most prominent part of my body. I loved flaunting them and she loved me doing it. We'd play out sexually erotic scenarios centered around my them. First it was mild stuff like I'd be a Plummer with nothing but a tool belt on fixing her kitchen sink drain or something. Down on all fours with my head under the sink exposing my big dangling balls deliberately making them swing and twist. While she'd be the young innocent little house wife concerned about me hurting myself with my balls as I worked. "Oh dear! It must be terrible for you having such huge testicles! Here let me help"! Getting down next to me she'd grab my balls steadying them saying. "Their I'll hold you til your finished"! "Thank you mam"! Usually she'd end up pulling me out by the balls mounting me in payment for services rendered!

She loved it! An english major back in college she started writing short scenarios that outdid my own wildest fantasies. Her favorite was of a big balled stupid manchild (Me of course) Her a young castratrix with a heart of gold. I'ed be naked farm hand lifting huge bales of hay up to a loft. She'd be watching my big heavy balls pulling up and dropping as I would struggle with the weight and think of nothing but ********** me as I worked!

Well to make a long story short this is how I ********* myself with testicular torsion and like I said I wasn't aware of the term until it was too late. In her scenario there would be a struggle. She grabbing my balls! Me breaking away with her pursuing me with knife in hand. My balls were swinging flopping and twisting as I dodged her. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my balls and went to my knees. She thinking it was play acting pounced grabbing my balls to ******** me until she realized there was something seriously wrong! "What's wrong Bill"? "My balls! My balls Marianne their twisted or something oh god it hurts! OH fucking god my balls Marianne"!

Three days later I was surgically *********! "Testicular Torsion Mrs. Frederick! If we could had gotten to him sooner we could have possibly saved them! It's not all that common, but it's not unknown with men like your husband. The size and weight of his testicles! Well it could have happened at any point in his life! Marianne sank in a chair staring blankly for a few seconds at the doctor then said. "Are there prosthetic testicles doctor"?

The End

rogerthebunny
04-21-2007, 11:54 AM
Great story! Keep posting!;)

qball
04-23-2007, 07:48 PM
we definately need more stories like this