PDA

View Full Version : Hi all... Prologue...

Shadowfax
04-22-2007, 02:49 AM
Hi all, happy to join and hope you will find my stuff enjoyable for you.
My original language is not english, probably, causes my stories to include mistakes or sentences that can be written in a much better way. Sorry in advance.

Shadowfax.
(p.s. feel free to write me corrections or suggestions)

She was 34 years old at last nov 10. A graphics artist, director of the graphics team of the company. A business meeting was set to 8:00 am this morning at a customer company 50 miles far so she got up early and now, 6:00am, was already walking at the quite street to her parking car, white V5 Golf.
Her well shaped long thigh was exposed through the right split of the black skirt at every step she made. This was well completed by long legs in black high heels. She walked calmly, breathing the fresh air of the morning. She like it.

And there was this guy.
Twenty feet in front of her, leaning on a wall and watching. She saw him, but didn't show a change, just keep walking while her senses were fully turned on. She didn't look at him, but follow his movements with her senses. She knew that he is glancing, she knew a little smile was appeared on his face, she knew he was going to say something now while she is close.

"Hey..." - he moved from the wall to the middle of sideway
"A nice woman like you" - she kept walking to him - "probably have some time for me, ahh?" - she didn't say a word, just stopped walking and looked directly to his eyes, waiting him to understand by himself the answer.
"Don't stand and watch me! I don't have a time for you!"
Ohhh.. he did a big mistake a thought was saying in her mind, she felt a heat flow from her abdomen through all her body, her muscles were tense. His face were now angry and he made a step to her.

This was the time.

Her foot was swung up like a flash, the instep that was exposed through the high heel shoe was now arked for bringing the upper bone of it ahead. It flew up between the opennig of the guy step, wrinckling the trouser material in the way and kept moving deeply up, crushing the soft targets that were in there.

Her foot was landing back to the floor while the guy face were stuck in a strange expression. His head lean to the side, The pupils were non-focused, each look at different direction and the mouth was little open in the right side where spit was beginning to drip. No voice he made, but just a shake was moving along his body for a second and he drooped down on the sidewalk.

A heels taps was the only sound heard in the quite street now, then a beep of a car unlocking system, then an engine sound that was fade out and vanished.