PDA

View Full Version : with the flick of a wrist !

luvballplay
04-28-2007, 11:43 AM
hello new here !
i love ballsqueezing and all sorts of ballplay
but i do love the reaction the best and i like to see girl tease guy as he squrims helpless after a hit !
anyway , my friend and his wife were jokin aroun and he grabbed her shoulders as soon as he did she flicked him in the balls with the back of her hands ! he sank to his knees and she teased him about how easy it was for women , with the flick of her wrist she said she could render a male helpless
i thought it was so hot .
thats why i think that would be good in ballbusting clips , more reaction ?
anyone agree ??

luvballplay

bbinberlinplease
04-28-2007, 12:41 PM
I like your ideas, especially how easy it is for a girl to make a guy completely helpless. Those few seconds where the pain from the impact to his nuts triggers a response in the brain are the best. You see his eyes roll back and his breathing become jerky. Amongst other things.:ibow4u:

hello new here !
i love ballsqueezing and all sorts of ballplay
but i do love the reaction the best and i like to see girl tease guy as he squrims helpless after a hit !
anyway , my friend and his wife were jokin aroun and he grabbed her shoulders as soon as he did she flicked him in the balls with the back of her hands ! he sank to his knees and she teased him about how easy it was for women , with the flick of her wrist she said she could render a male helpless
i thought it was so hot .
thats why i think that would be good in ballbusting clips , more reaction ?
anyone agree ??

luvballplay