PDA

View Full Version : Tethered Balls

Girthtron
04-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Humiliating, humbling, demeaning.

All of the above! The first time my wife tethered my balls. I was proud muscular man of 45 with extremely large testicles and never in my wildest dreams did I consider being rendered helpless by my own manhood, and yet here I was alone in our basement with a thin cable tight around my scrotals neck the other end fastened to an i-bolt to the floor.

She had tricked me I told myself. But as the hours passed I realized why she had tethered me like this she had found out about me and her younger sister Heather! It wasn't like I raped her or anything, but I knew I had hurt her! She wasn't used to taking a big cock like mine, there was blood and crying afterwards plus her screaming for me to stop just as my big balls started dumping load after load into her. The thing is I couldn't stop until they were empty! But the worst thing was. She was only 15! God why did I do that!

Testing the tether grunting in pain! There was no way other than ripping my balls off was I going to get out of it. I resolved myself to that fact and just sat down waiting for whatever was to come.

Suddenly there was a car door slam then two others. "Oh god no! She wouldn't"!

Upstairs voices of her mother and sister and of high heels which they never wore! Hearing bits and pieces. "He's down~~ just like~~said~~h~balls~~fu~big~~~"! The celler light came on with the clicking noise of high heels.

"I've got him just like you described mom! Tethered by his balls! It was actually easier than I had thought it would be! You were right! Once I had him by his balls he was helpless"!

"Just like all males honey! Your father included"!

Standing I was taken back in surprise! My wife Linda, her mother and sister Jennifer were all dressed as Dominatrices. Black leather corsets with black fishnet body stockings and heels! My cock reared embarrassingly uncontrollably up!

"He does have a big cock on him Jennifer! No wonder he hurt you baby"!

Mrs.Edwards stepped up grabbing my cock pulling me towards her with my balls stretched back by the tether I screamed. "Please I'm sorry I'm sorry"! "My little girl screamed big man didn't she"?

Everything was going into a kind of a slow focus. My wife was handing something shiny to her sister. Her mother was tightening her grip on my cock while slapping me back and forth across my face screaming! "YOU FUCKING BIG BALLED SHIT! YOU RAPED MY LITTLE GIRL YOU FUCKING BIG BALLED BASTARD"!!!!

I felt my balls stretching then suddenly the cable snapping!

It wasn't the tether that snapped that afternoon it was Jennifer ********** me!

Tinchen
05-02-2007, 02:28 AM
I think just like your balls, this story schould be removed!