PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Parties

tarzan
05-01-2007, 05:54 AM
Is there any interest amongst those of us based in the Uk for a ballbusting party?
I know two ladies who would be very interested in "hosting" such an event, one is very experienced (and let me tell you, pretty merciless!) having appeared on a couple of well known sites-the other lady is her friend, a sales manager, who is very keen have a go!
I am sure anyone who saw either would class them as very sexy, and they did say that they both had one or two friends who may be up for it two.
The party would take place just off the eastern M25, probably in the daytime, and contributions to the costs of the event would be required.
Please could I ask for any expressions of serious intent via pm-I guess there will be 4-5 places

tarzan
05-16-2007, 04:36 AM
I thought there may be more interest in this than received so far, pics of one of the hosts can be found at http://www.misscherryb.co.uk
I can promise you a very painful time!

BRANDED
05-19-2007, 05:24 PM
Good Idea Tarzan Sounds Exciting And Fun For Girls

I Think A Military Scene Where Were Punished Sounds Fun Get In Touch

Branded

BRANDED
05-19-2007, 05:38 PM
cHERRY LOOKS GOOD , BUT THINK SALES MANAGER GIRL COULD BE VERY SEXY NICE TIGHT SKIRT AND ASERTIVE MANNER

Jonathan
05-20-2007, 05:18 AM
Hey Tarzan,

I think Miss CherryB looks verrry sexy in those photos! Also a certain 'mean streak' seems to shine through... love the way she looks in boots. Is she really into the idea of punishing guys in their bollocks?

As to the theme of the party - I think anything goes as long as the ladies are having their fun and we start it out slowly. What might work is a kind of ballbusting contest; last man standing and all that. Also if the girls have friends who are not so sure about participating, but who might have their fun watching the event and ridiculing us guys, that would be kinky too...

I'm seriously interested and certainly able to participate. I've sent you my details by PM, please respond.

:bananawin

- Jon

I thought there may be more interest in this than received so far, pics of one of the hosts can be found at http://www.misscherryb.co.uk
I can promise you a very painful time!

Vittoria
05-20-2007, 08:14 AM
Wow! Happy I found this thread.

I have been wanting to organize a ballbusting party for a long time. Anyone know of any nutslut parties in the US please do tell!

SuperNeck
05-21-2007, 01:34 AM
Wow! Happy I found this thread.

I have been wanting to organize a ballbusting party for a long time. Anyone know of any nutslut parties in the US please do tell!

I live in Los Angeles, California. Count me in for any BB parties here!

mikegrape
05-21-2007, 07:27 AM
Hello there Tarzan,

well done for posting this, what a great idea!

Am definitely interested in a bb party, have sent you a pm.

thank you
Mike

Vittoria
05-22-2007, 09:05 AM
I live in Los Angeles, California. Count me in for any BB parties here!

arg darn! across the country. figures!

maybe one day i can organize a west coast party.

PhiGuy69
05-23-2007, 07:03 PM
A ballbusting party sounds like a great idea. But I live in Ontario Canada and it seems unlikely that there would be interest around here. But you never know.

Charlie

teenguy
05-23-2007, 10:07 PM
What do you do at a balbusting party? More specifically, what do the MEN do? Walk around and get kicked in the nuts? By random women? Is there a dress code? When I think ballbusting, I don't think party.

Busted Balz
05-25-2007, 10:15 PM
How about a ball squeezing party? :bananad: :bananajum

tarzan
05-26-2007, 05:34 PM
What do you do at a balbusting party? More specifically, what do the MEN do? Walk around and get kicked in the nuts? By random women? Is there a dress code? When I think ballbusting, I don't think party.

ok, don't come then...
there are a few of us that might like it, if you don't, then its fine honestly-I'm just not sure why you need to take up cyberspace to tell us...

Vittoria
05-29-2007, 10:08 AM
How about a ball squeezing party? :bananad: :bananajum

oh yea. that's included!!!!!!

dvorak
05-30-2007, 09:34 AM
A ballbusting party sounds like a great idea. Any ladies up for something on the East Coast?

Busted Balz
05-30-2007, 05:42 PM
oh yea. that's included!!!!!!
I'll be fighting for first in line for that. :ibow4u:

Vittoria
05-31-2007, 11:39 AM
A ballbusting party sounds like a great idea. Any ladies up for something on the East Coast?

UM YES!!!!!!! Where on east coast are you?

Vittoria
05-31-2007, 11:41 AM
I'll be fighting for first in line for that. :ibow4u:
excellent! :D

Busted Balz
05-31-2007, 04:23 PM
Checked out your site and it's very nice. :D

ballstothewalls
06-01-2007, 08:53 AM
An east coast party sounds cool. I'm in western New York.

testiclats
06-01-2007, 01:24 PM
What about on the west coast or southwest?

That would be cool to have a party where guys and girls show up who like ballbusting, and any girls who show up can just go down the line kicking or kneeing or doing whatever to each guy...lol... Imagine if you could show up to a party and get your nuts busted by several girls you never met before! Sounds great to me...

Vittoria
06-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Checked out your site and it's very nice. :D

glad you like the site! i spend every extra minute i have on it but obviously my fav is making pervert photos and videos.

no one seems to think i'm real so i'm going to plan an hour when i'm on live cam (probably yahoo) and just say hello to everyone.

i'll post an update here so you can all see i'm a real female perv! Not some lonely guy in his basement at mom's house.

Vittoria
06-02-2007, 12:55 PM
An east coast party sounds cool. I'm in western New York.

i'm in philly. maybe we could really arrange this! i'm getting all hot in my puss.

Vittoria
06-02-2007, 12:56 PM
What about on the west coast or southwest?

That would be cool to have a party where guys and girls show up who like ballbusting, and any girls who show up can just go down the line kicking or kneeing or doing whatever to each guy...lol... Imagine if you could show up to a party and get your nuts busted by several girls you never met before! Sounds great to me...

see I think it would be so wonderful too. hilarious for me! i'd be a very active participant.

J T
06-02-2007, 08:36 PM
There's only one small glitch. Even though I dream of it and know I need it. I know that I'll show up but the truth is I'm a big chicken. Any way if you girls decide to use ropes to overcome my fears, hope you don't hurt me too badly.

Sounds fun anyway!!

jsmythe1234
06-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Can we set this up?. I'm in New York, NYC or Philly would work for me. We should post on other forums and try to generate interest.

Victoria, you are super hot and sexy, I would go to the event just to have you kick me.

What do you think?.

Busted Balz
06-02-2007, 08:54 PM
It would be heaven to have Vittoria's hand grasping the base of my nut sack and squeezing so hard. Thank you Vittoria for your posts.

dvorak
06-04-2007, 12:59 PM
UM YES!!!!!!! Where on east coast are you?

i am in Baltimore...not too far from Philly ;)

Vittoria
06-04-2007, 02:58 PM
There's only one small glitch. Even though I dream of it and know I need it. I know that I'll show up but the truth is I'm a big chicken. Any way if you girls decide to use ropes to overcome my fears, hope you don't hurt me too badly.

Sounds fun anyway!!

I'll drag you inside by those chicken balls :D

Vittoria
06-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Can we set this up?. I'm in New York, NYC or Philly would work for me. We should post on other forums and try to generate interest.

Victoria, you are super hot and sexy, I would go to the event just to have you kick me.

What do you think?.

i think it sounds GREAT! I am going to get in touch with some other Mistresses I know and see what they think as well.

Vittoria
06-04-2007, 02:59 PM
It would be heaven to have Vittoria's hand grasping the base of my nut sack and squeezing so hard. Thank you Vittoria for your posts.

:) :) :)

what a good boy! thanking me for posting. i like that.

Busted Balz
06-04-2007, 07:55 PM
Thank you again, Vittoria, I would gladly give you my testicles for your enjoyment. :D

ballstothewalls
06-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Wow it seems that they're are a lot of people interested in a party. Any ideas of how we could all meet up?

Busted Balz
06-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Well Vittoria would have to bring a lot of her friends since most everyone here is male. :)

Vittoria
06-10-2007, 09:34 AM
oh i'm sure i could find some ladies to come along!!!

we could have the party in a hotel room and call it ballbust resort. check in for some pain.

jsmythe1234
06-10-2007, 02:50 PM
Sounds good to me Vittoria, the only questions are when and where?.

Busted Balz
06-10-2007, 05:57 PM
oh i'm sure i could find some ladies to come along!!!

we could have the party in a hotel room and call it ballbust resort. check in for some pain.
Welcome back Vittoria I thought you had left us.
Your idea sounds great. I hope you bring a hair brush just for me. :iluvu:

cfnmguy67
06-11-2007, 03:08 AM
I'm in Belfast.

I would be more than happy to travel for such an event. Lets face it, its not going to happen over here in Ireland.

Brian.

ps. Looks like your post has been hijacked by the Yanks. LOL

abused berries
06-11-2007, 12:19 PM
be careful about meeting people you met on the internet. thats all im going to say.

Dude
06-11-2007, 05:53 PM
In times like this..I really hate living in holland :(

teenguy
06-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Yeah, I live in Maryland too. I thought I was the only one here from MD. Looks like there is two of us.

BustedCouple
06-13-2007, 06:33 PM
Anybody in Texas? My wife is incredibly sexy and busts me great!

curmudgeon
06-18-2007, 04:14 AM
Unfortunately those of us who live in the middle of the country tend to miss out on all the good parties.:(

BeatMyBallsHard
06-25-2007, 06:46 PM
So how about it then? A ballbusting party sounds like a lot of fun!

I'm definitely up for it! I'm around the SOmerset/Devon area but go to London & Bristol a lot - what's the interest in any of those areas?

brescic
07-23-2007, 05:13 AM
Does someone have ballbusting party pics?

Tamakeri
07-23-2007, 01:50 PM
Does someone have ballbusting party pics?

http://www.calimgfiles.com/Samples/tk01-127198/tk01.htm

doormat0226
08-22-2007, 01:34 AM
I'm in Chicago...any interest for a Midwest ballkicking, kneeing, ball TRAMPLING party?

tooma
08-22-2007, 09:28 PM
I am game for the party. PA, NY, NJ, or similar and I am there!

antman450r
08-23-2007, 12:33 AM
i'm in the trenton area and am deffinitly ready for a party like this. any info or dates?