PDA

View Full Version : Banding

crushmynuts2
05-01-2007, 05:00 PM
I am interested in Banding. any information will be helpful. How long and where can you get banding equipment with out a hassel?

toughtony
05-01-2007, 07:54 PM
I think its called elastrator and available at farm supply stores. I hear that you shouldnt keep them on for more than 30-40 seconds, longer if you are brave and like to see your nuts look like purple grapes. its a little difficult to snip them off (the elastic not your nuts) and you should have a pair of emt scissors. mostly they are used by tops when the bottom is tied up and they put one on doing a head game acting like its time to lose your nuts. probably not too fun to play with, your are better off justing using rings and collars that fit nice but not so tight that it restricts blood flow for very long. lately I have been wearing a ring that I made out of solid surface material and I can wear it for weeks if I wish. its just under 1.5 inches in diameter- about 1.4 to be exact and it is two pieces similar to a split collar. take care. tony (not the other tony that posts here).

picofarad
05-02-2007, 06:04 AM
I am interested in Banding. any information will be helpful. How long and where can you get banding equipment with out a hassel?

NASCO Farm Catalog is easy mailorder and average price for banders. There are several types. My favorite is the Callicrate, maybe the most expensive but it is way better than any of the others.

crushmynuts2
05-03-2007, 02:02 PM
cant seem to get both balls through. must have to get a bigger bander.

picofarad
05-04-2007, 05:49 AM
lube them up and one at a time. Unless ur hung bigger than a bull:thumbup

crushmynuts2
05-04-2007, 03:05 PM
I had to warm up the sacks and lube up the band & balls. I can get one band on that way. Two bands on at the same time does not work. It is a great feeling for the first 10 mins then it starts gut aching. Wow what a great feeling cutting the band off. That sting from the band snapping. Did it 4 times today... Its more fun this way. Its a different feeling when you dont have control over when your wife decides that you can keep your balls and she cuts the band off.:ibow4u: sometimes you think she is nt going to cut it off and today is the day she takes your manhood.:iluvu:

picofarad
05-05-2007, 07:55 AM
yes, it is tough to get more than one of the small green bands. That's why I choose to use the bigger bander and their bands.
http://www.castrator.com/shop/index.html

I have all three of their banders. Also hers's the NASCO link to their complete list of tools.

http://www.enasco.com/top/377/**********/Castrators/

I personally do not like the snap of cutting the band...ouch

picofarad
05-15-2007, 06:56 AM
cant seem to get both balls through. must have to get a bigger bander.

Here's a couple of my favorite banding pics. Note that the fancy banding tool doesn't open as wide as the less expensive one (not pictured).

crushmynuts2
05-16-2007, 05:25 PM
i can get 2 bands on if you get first band up high. Then do the secod band and then push both bands down lower. How long is your longest banding. I have gone only 25 min.

crushmynuts2
05-16-2007, 05:26 PM
what you all waiting for Band up and join the pain..

ed64508
05-17-2007, 04:56 PM
what you all waiting for Band up and join the pain..

I understand the pain is when you cut it off. Anyone ever get banded and then ball busted? Someone try and report back. Snoodle might be willing to experiment :D

picofarad
05-19-2007, 06:58 AM
I understand the pain is when you cut it off...:D

Leave the band on long enough and it will feel like ball busting. The pain is NOT only when you cut if off (the band of course ;) ) That is a sharp pain. After only a little while of being banded you'll get that gut ache that is similiar to ball busting. So you don't need someone else to try it. Go get a band or two have noodle put them on you and then you can tell us if it feels like ballbusting:Baahaha:

ps don't forget to cut it off:thumbup

experiment
05-19-2007, 11:21 AM
I have used many different types or material to stimulate banding including thin electical wire, cords, rubber bands and rubber tubbing, around the testicles. All can be tightened by continuously twisting the material or pulling it tighter and tighter.

After a few minutes the testicles will turn bright red and evenually darker and darker in color. They almost appear black. I have left material on for 30+ minutes. Any ball busting done at this point, I have found to be painless due to the loss of feeling in the testicles. I never had any residual pain in the testicles even after very heavy ball pounding including punching, repeated blows with a meat mallet and dropped toilet seats. Once the testicles were released the color retuned quickly and all was normal

gary198
05-19-2007, 09:00 PM
I have used many different types or material to stimulate banding including thin electical wire, cords, rubber bands and rubber tubbing, around the testicles. All can be tightened by continuously twisting the material or pulling it tighter and tighter.

After a few minutes the testicles will turn bright red and evenually darker and darker in color. They almost appear black. I have left material on for 30+ minutes. Any ball busting done at this point, I have found to be painless due to the loss of feeling in the testicles. I never had any residual pain in the testicles even after very heavy ball pounding including punching, repeated blows with a meat mallet and dropped toilet seats. Once the testicles were released the color retuned quickly and all was normal

Are you saying that blood flow must be present to achieve pain? I have had pain while having my balls in VERY tight bondage. The best (or worse) comes when she unties them.

experiment
05-20-2007, 06:48 PM
There is a difference between having your testicles tied very tight and almost banded.

If your testicles are tied off as with a band or in my case a piece of wire, cord, tubing, etc and twisted tightly, the testicles will turn colors. First they will get very red. Slowly they will darken. Initailly it will be a blue color. This will darken after 10 minutes or so. Purple will be the next shade. If you leave the band or constraint on longer the testicles will get darker and darker in color and start to go black. By this point sensation will have left your balls. They will be numb and cold to the touch.

If you punch or hit the testicles nothing will be felt. You can pound them on a board or counter top with your fist or a mallet and you will not feel it. You can do just about anything to the testicles and not feel it. I have found that it is best to numb your penis with a topical pain killer to prevent an unintentiional ejaculation. Why end the fun too soon!

Eventually you will exhaust your self trying to devise new ways to abusre your testicles but since you can climax you have to continue. Eventually you will want to get clousure but may be unable to. It may leave you aroused and frustrated, but this is the fun of CBT and Ball Busting.

john b
05-20-2007, 07:23 PM
this has been asked many times i bet, but somone give me the downlow on how long you should keep your balls tied off?
i dont want any permanent damged done.

gary198
05-20-2007, 08:09 PM
There is a difference between having your testicles tied very tight and almost banded.

If your testicles are tied off as with a band or in my case a piece of wire, cord, tubing, etc and twisted tightly, the testicles will turn colors. First they will get very red. Slowly they will darken. Initailly it will be a blue color. This will darken after 10 minutes or so. Purple will be the next shade. If you leave the band or constraint on longer the testicles will get darker and darker in color and start to go black. By this point sensation will have left your balls. They will be numb and cold to the touch.

If you punch or hit the testicles nothing will be felt. You can pound them on a board or counter top with your fist or a mallet and you will not feel it. You can do just about anything to the testicles and not feel it.

How does it feel when you set them free?

experiment
05-23-2007, 05:33 PM
From my own experience, If the testicles ate tied off very tightly and have darkened in color, I find almost no pain in the testicles when released.

I noticed that it is the skin on the scrotum that causes the most pain when a band or tight tube is cut off or released. I suspspect that this is caused by all the nerves on the surface of the scrotal skin. The darker the color of the testicles the less pain I feel.

I have tried form many years unsuccessfully to leave a residual pain in the testicles that would last for a few hours to a couple of days. Certainly would like to hear if anyone has been successful.

picofarad
05-24-2007, 06:20 AM
From my own experience, If the testicles ate tied off very tightly and have darkened in color, I find almost no pain in the testicles when released.

I have tried form many years unsuccessfully to leave a residual pain in the testicles that would last for a few hours to a couple of days. Certainly would like to hear if anyone has been successful.

With a Callicrate bander, if you tighten (or have someone tighten for you) up to the prescribed limit, even if you then cut it off (the band) it will ache a couple of days. I suspect some bruising of the cords. The callicrate can get a lot tighter than those little green rubber donuts of an elastrator.

liquido23
05-24-2007, 08:45 PM
How do know when banding crosses the line from fun to dangerous. I have never left a band on long enough for my balls to turn dark blue. Is it safe to do so. I don't want to render myself infertile.

picofarad
05-25-2007, 04:46 AM
How do know when banding crosses the line from fun to dangerous. I have never left a band on long enough for my balls to turn dark blue. Is it safe to do so. I don't want to render myself infertile.

To be perfectly safe, don't do it. But up to 20 minutes has always worked for me. They're ususally pretty dark and cold by that point.

Thumper
05-25-2007, 02:05 PM
I have been playing with banding though not an elastor but with thick rubber band several around each seperated. I have not gotten to the black stage. And usually only twenty mins. How long have you gone without dammage ? I experience slight numbing but not complete absence of pain. Just want to know the absoulte maximum time you can go.

experiment
05-28-2007, 03:33 PM
From my own experience I have gone for 30+ minutes. I find the speed that numbness will occur depends on how tightly the balls are tied off and what material you are using to do it. You want to use tubing or a band that will only compress and not cut into the scrotal skin.

There have been occasions when the balls turned bright red to purple to almost black in as little as 5 minutes. On these occasions they will feel very cold to the touch and have little or no feeling in them. At this time blows are not felt and you can do what you want to them.

skye770
05-28-2007, 06:47 PM
I love banding my balls. I have put up to 10 green elastorator bands on at one time.Yes for me it does hurt when the bands come off. I have left one or two bands on for over an hour. I also like to band my balls seperate. With bands on both balls or seperate I also like to to put a couple very heavy clamps on (found in hardware stores) on my balls. Also love to put needles thru my balls with bands on. I will have to put some pics here some time. I do cam once in a while and can be found on yahoo messanger and yahoo 360 as fargo770.
Balls are for having fun with right!!

fargo770

crushmynuts2
05-31-2007, 06:36 PM
I have 5 green bands on now . Pain is an achy feeling in my gut and lower back. Yes it stinges when you cut the bands off. I dont know how you got 10 bands at once. I salute you.

skye770
06-02-2007, 12:34 AM
It takes some work getting one's nuts thru the elastorator bands. the first couple are easy cause you just have to squeeze one nut at a time and they just slide thru the open band created using the three prongs on the elastorator. After two or three it keeps getting tougher and tougher caues your balls are not as flexible. And takes some working with the elastorator to stretch 8,9 and 10 over the balls. It helps bye putting the first bands down as low to the pelvic bone as possible. I don't put this many on very often the pain taking them off is very intense and comes down to dam it they have to come off ot else.....

sduyck_2001
06-13-2007, 02:00 PM
it is not fun trying to get your testicles thru those little green bands.
The longest I ever went was 2 green bands for 6 hours.The pain was terrible.Up into my gut and sharp pain in lower back.
I was trying to ******** myself.It didnt work.
Everything was fine in the morning after.
Tri bander xl is so much bigger.

crushmynuts2
06-13-2007, 06:58 PM
here i sit with 2 bands on and my gut is aching good. its been 3o mins and my balls are dark red

hbb710810
06-13-2007, 10:21 PM
:letsplay :letsplay

elastratorlad
07-07-2011, 05:58 AM
Hey all this is my first post here.:) . i love to band my balls watching them turn blueish for around 40 min or so. i want to know can this do any damage? :autogun not that i care;)

experiment
07-07-2011, 04:05 PM
i have read that after an hour damage may be permanant. some have said they left bands on for several hours with any serious consequences. i suppose it is a product as to how tight the band is and the length. myself the amx was 40-50 minutes and they were a very dark blue color, very cold and numb when released.