PDA

View Full Version : Objects for smacking balls

pantheer69
05-04-2007, 04:09 PM
Lookiing for a few good ideas. What are your favorites or anything unusual.

gerd2509
05-06-2007, 02:46 AM
Hi, pantheer69! That depends on the question, whether you propose to do it in reality or in fantasy! In reality you have to be very carefully, but in your fantasy you may use nearly everything you can handle. Beginning with cane, switch, crop, birch, club, mallet, cable, loop of barbed wire, hairbrush, paddle, elastic rubberband, nettles, thorny branches, many kinds of whips, strap and belt, till using special devices, as shown in one of the videoclips in this forum, a japanese one, where men are lined up and have to speak to an audience and unexpectedly there tosses up a sort of mallet and hits between their legs exactly their crotchregion. You could use a slapping wheel and so on.

experiment
05-09-2007, 05:31 PM
A solid rubber ball attached on a wooden dowel abot 18 inches long is a beautiful device for hitting balls. Best if you isolate the balls at the bottom of the sack and keep the penis out of the way.

You can swing away with the testicles free or have the testicles covered with alayer of clothing, i.e. underpants, compression shorts, etc. If you really want to be punished, have the testicles on a hard surface or board. The results can be very delightfully painful.

john b
05-09-2007, 06:02 PM
tie the shoe string of a shoe with the shoe still attatched to a nob of a dresser or somthing then sit on the floor, swing the shoe back and let it come back at your balls.

linklierok
05-10-2007, 06:58 AM
My wife likes: A ping pong paddle, belt, hairbrushes, rulers. She lately started a game where she shoots rubber bands at me from a distance away trying to hit the right target. Its fun but she's not a very good shot and I dont much find getting hit in the chest with a rubber band hot though. :)

bouncingballs
05-11-2007, 10:27 PM
My wife likes: A ping pong paddle, belt, hairbrushes, rulers. She lately started a game where she shoots rubber bands at me from a distance away trying to hit the right target. Its fun but she's not a very good shot and I dont much find getting hit in the chest with a rubber band hot though. :)

Sounds a lot like mine. Ever try playing catch? My wife throws a ball, tennis ball, softball, baseball, you name it; and I have to catch it between my legs. When laying on my back it can get quite interesting.

One thing I created which can really lead to some good ball pain is something I call a ball thumper. It is a piece of 1-1/4 inch PVC pipe about 2 feet long. Around this is a section of foam insulation like is used to keep pipes from freezing. It is eary for her to use and while I can be brought to my knees very easily it never bruises and doesn't seem to cause any lasting harm. Her favorite way to use it is with me on all fours and she swings it up between my legs from behind. Excellent punishment device and quite silent.

FunTimes
05-12-2007, 09:23 PM
I have had belts, crops, canes, and paddles used. I particularly love the crop! I have used hair brushes (both bristle impact and back of brush), tooth brush, miniblind adjuster, etc.

I really enjoy the brown cardboard roll from a roll of paper towels. You can really swing hard, it makes a loud pop, and hurts just enough! The feeling of swinging hard makes it all the better...

smartty
05-13-2007, 08:12 AM
my g.f likes to put a small apple in a sock and swing it like a yoyo doing a round the world, then ""bam""

Puts me on my knees every time.

justaboy
05-13-2007, 08:47 AM
A large hardcover book. Imagine a schoolgirl hanging you upside down and dropping it between your legs repeatedly.

oldawg
05-20-2007, 12:17 AM
just a plain old open bare hand slapping away - my favorite!

Sajmon
05-22-2007, 03:37 AM
Cooking tools are also very good like spoons, spatula, salad tongs are good for catching balls

crushed_nuts
05-22-2007, 07:12 AM
Good ol' ping pong paddle, smackin 'em back and forth. Bapbapbapbapbap...

Busted Balz
05-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Balls bound and then sturck with something flat, a brush, open hand, fingertips, wooden spoon is my favorite.

slutmaid
05-25-2007, 10:56 PM
...................ouch!

PeterRay
05-26-2007, 04:38 AM
In my teens years I discovered and then practiced this way of selbusting - flicking my balls with a plastic or wooden ruler.

busted2007
05-26-2007, 06:38 AM
My wf likes to smack my balls with a back brush covered with a winter sock/slip on to avoid bruising, while my balls are tied over your penis and behind my balls. It works best when I’m on my knees and she smacks them so that my balls swings forwards and backwards.

Busted Balz
05-26-2007, 02:05 PM
Flicking with a ruler rulz :thumbup

Hotdog
05-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Rubber bands but not to hard

Sweetiebustee
07-06-2007, 04:03 PM
You can do it solo using a large (1,5 litre or more) bottle of wine, a real sturdy glass one. Italians do lots of these. Do not spoil the wine! Drink it first, replace it with water and put the cork back in place.
Swing it to your balls while looking at a mirror and look at the guy you're busting!

snakkhammer
07-10-2007, 10:35 AM
I've always been a fan of just bare hands. The other fantasy I have, while I'm not sure if this counts, is having my balls slammed in a door.

doctor_john
07-11-2007, 07:09 AM
leather belt especially the metal studded ones.

alcopops
07-11-2007, 09:06 AM
Tie the sac tight, and then several hard smacks with a shoe :soomad

jej18
07-12-2007, 03:09 PM
back of the ruler is the best.

Lil
07-18-2007, 12:23 PM
In order of severity I like using my open palm, flicking eith a fingertip, my knee, fist, foot or a little minature baseball bat-about 8 inches long, that one really gets him;)

I'm tempted to try a little humiliation and use my green rubbery dildo to smack 'em next time - good idea or not?

agent_mouse
07-24-2007, 10:17 AM
my mom once smacked me in the nuts with a bottle of dish soap, and that was one of the best busts i ever recieved....;)

Hotdog
07-24-2007, 03:45 PM
Nylons filled with marbles

bayou_bottom
07-26-2007, 07:18 AM
Lil in your post it says you want to use your dildo

I remember reading some where, that a woman tied her husbands hands behind his back. Then made him kneel on a chair and tied his legs to the chair back. His manhood was hanging over the chair back she bound his balls and hung a one weight off of them where they would not move so that she could hit him with her dildo then she used it on him. I don't remember where i read it at but maybe that is something you could use, some one may be able to redirect you to the story.

as for Items i like to use : shoes, shampoo bottles, coke bottles, soap in a sock, hair brush, ect any thing that can give me a thud impact, rather than a slapping one

mojo114
07-26-2007, 09:21 AM
bound balls and getting smacked with a high heeled shoe. (ouch)