PDA

View Full Version : about roller Jam bust?

gomdol
05-05-2007, 05:44 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=srq_TKdhy60&NR (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srq_TKdhy60&NR)

I saw an interesting movie clip.(follow the link above)
And have some questions.

1. Can it be really done in roller jam match?I mean,isn't this a foul play?
2. what if he or she hurts due to of that action even if it is allowed?
3. About this movie, can anybody give some dialogs or scripts to fully understand what the spekers said?I understand some sentences, buy not perfectly. Sorry.
4. You,AS a male, has any experiences about this....? (any females had attacked your crotch or testicles in anyl kind of match?)

gerd2509
05-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Hi gomdol! Thank you very much for posting this interesting and exciting clip. i can't answer your questions. I didn't even know, that such matches are really carried out as shown in the clip. I think it is not important what happened in reality. Whether it is allowed or not. Obviously this cute girl has no real harm. May be she wore a cunt protector and everything was arranged. These people are professionals! The important thing is, what this clip causes in our imagination, what we fantasize about. It is a special kind of cuntbusting, which is shown here and I feel excited from looking on: she is helpless, she is used for demonstrating his power, she is humiliated and she felt tremendous pain. What else should your fantasy wish? And therefore I thank you once more for posting that clip!

crushee
05-09-2007, 03:58 PM
I remember, years ago, having seen in a wrestling match on the Tv or tne internet, the same movement, but done to a male fighter !
The guy's crotch arrived at full speed against the base of the pole !
As far as I remember, his opponent was a heavily muscled lady...

Bladenb4
06-12-2007, 02:03 AM
great vid.