PDA

View Full Version : A Story

ron25
05-08-2007, 12:47 PM
Hi everyone. This is my first attempt at a fantasy story of mine. Let me know what you think...

Ron stood, nude, facing his accusers. He was guilty & deserved punishment. He knew it. He had no idea what was coming. His friends stood before him. His girlfriend Mary, her friend Julie, and her boyfriend, and his friend, Mark.
Mary was telling him how upset he was at what he did. "You look down her blouse all the time! Don't you know how that makes me feel??? You want her boobs!!!! My breasts
aren't good enough for you???" They were good enough for him, they were amazing. He
would never see them again. "And Julie doesn't like it either! She's just an object to you! And you hurt Mark! he's your friend. Can he trust you???" Ron thought this may be a little much, he was just trying to see tits. He did see cleavage, but that's it. His friends thought otherwise.
"We're going to start with your balls. They're probably the problem." They tied him spread eagle in a wide doorway, his balls hanging, making good targets. His penis was conviently erect and out of the way.
Mark started. His first kick took his breath away. He felt like his nuts were driven into his stomach. He had a hard time standing. Mark kicked his balls 3 times. His balls
ached, he would have collapsed if he hadn't been tied up. Then Julie stood before him.
"My turn". He saw her wind up... "nooooo" Her foot landed squarely on his balls and
drove them into his groin. 5 times. Then came Mary. "Please, I'm sorry". "I'm sure you
are" she said as she kick his nuts, HARD. 8 times. Ron was whimpering as they untied him, and rolled into a ball at thier feet.
When he could stand Julie stood before him, 2 nasty looking metal clamps in her hands.
"Since you want my nipples so badly we thought yours should be punished". She placed the little metal clamps, with sharp teeth & strong springs on each nipple. Ron couldn't believe the pain to his tender nipples. "Owwwwwww". "Tough" said Mark.
Ron couldn't believe it, but he became erect again as his eyes drifted to Julies well covered breasts as she clamped his nipples. "You do it" said Mary. Julie smiled as she lifted a ruler & proceeded to whip his penis until it was limp. It was raw and very very sore. "No more erections" said Julie.
She then led him to a wooden bench by strings that were tied to the clamps, and pulled him over it. His buttocks were raised in the air. He felt his sore balls roughly handled as Mark clamped them into a humbler. He would be unable to stand. He felt new pain flood into his balls as they were clamped. "Please, no!!" he said.
His legs were spread leaving his balls stretched out behind him, exposed & vulnerable."This is for staring at my girlfriend" said Mark. He started whipping his balls with the ruler. Ron shouted out in pain. "Quiet!" said Mark at the same time hitting his balls with his fist. The pain was agony, but Ron was quiet. When the whipping was finished his nuts were as raw as his penis.
"This is the last time I'm going to touch these" said Mary. Ron didn't like the sound of that, but he liked what happened next even less. Mary was rubbing Icy Hot on his raw penis and scrotum. Ron started crying.
"No, that BURNS!!!". "You're being punished, it's supposed to hurt" said Mary quietly. Now for the spanking. Mark picked up a heavy leather strop and laid the first stroke across Rons upturned bare buttocks. The pain was unbelievable. Mark was strong. "Count them" said Mark. Ron counted, & didn't stop until Mark reached 25. Tears rolled out of his eyes.
"How many times do you think I should spank you Ron" came Julie's voice. He tried to think. Mark, the boyfriend, had spanked him 25 times. It was Julie's breasts he had tried to see. She deserved more strokes than Mark. "30?" he said. Julie smiled, Ron didn't see her. "If you wish".... CRACK!!!! He counted each one.
His nipples felt on fire from the clamps, his raw penis and scrotum WERE on fire. His balls ached down his legs. And the skin on his ass was being spanked raw.
Julie stopped at 30.
Mary spoke. "Now my turn Ron. How many". Ron said "You deserve to spank me most of all, but I don't think I can take any more". Mary said "You will take more Ron. I'm going to give you 40 because you didn't give me a number the first time. Now COUNT!". Ron thought he was going to pass out but managed to reach 40.
"Good" said Mary. They untied him, removed the clamps - but not the humbler, and left him alone for an hour.
He had more or less regained his composure when they returned, but he was in incredible pain.
"What would you have done if I had touched her breasts?" asked Ron.
"Is that what you want??" asked Julie severely. She was not happy to hear this. Ron tried to fumble for a response but Mary cut him short. "I think we would have removed your balls. Taken your manhood." she said. Ron looked up at them. He thought they might
actually have done that. He felt like he was being ********* by the humbler now.
They took off the humbler and made him stand before them. "Close your eyes" Mary said.
Ron obeyed. He felt something cold enclose his still burning & aching penis & testicles. Then he heard a "click". "Open your eyes". He obeyed & looked down. His penis & balls were locked in a steel cage. He felt humiliated & then his penis started to betray him as it tried to become erect. Then he felt the spikes.
"You are going to be locked up for 1 year. No erections. No orgasms. If you look at or even think about breasts your penis will try to become erect. It won't be able to. And
it will hurt. The spikes are sharp!" His penis had new pain.
He watched as Mary gave Julie & Mark keys to his cage. He couldn't believe that these
3 had control over his erections.
"What about our date this weekend?" he asked Mary.
"Ken is taking me. And if we hit it off, he gets the 4th key". Ron felt like his
balls had been hit again. He worked with Ken. And Ken gets a key.
"Oh yes" Mary said as they were leaving. "Any keyholder gets to repeat any or all of this punishment whenever her or she wants to. You will be punished for bad behavior, or for asking for release. If any of us sees you glance at a girls breasts, you will be punished. If we hear that you have glanced, you will be punished. If we have a bad day & want to kick you balls, we will.
I hope you enjoyed Julie's cleavage, because for the next year you will pay for it.
"And think of this. What woman would go out with you when you're locked up? Maybe someone who wants to torment you, but that's it. Good by Ron".

jokes4u
05-08-2007, 01:53 PM
thats fantastic i got erection:D

skweezme
05-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Nice story!

poolman2
05-09-2007, 03:05 AM
ron25,

Good story. Keep up the good work.

poolman2

putadshere
05-11-2007, 02:09 AM
awesome story! definitly keep it up!

I'm looking forward to more

putadshere
05-11-2007, 02:12 AM
oh yeah.. where'd you get the idea for the story?

ron25
05-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the compliments! I don't know where I got the idea. Just one of many fantasies. Here's an addition. Hope you like it.
__________________________________________________ ____

It had been a month since he had been punished for his obsession with breasts. One month of having his penis locked in a cage. One month of having his penis impaled with painful spikes every time it tried to become erect. Which was every time he glanced a woman’s chest. And every time he was around Julie or Mary.
He had earned 2 extra weeks in his cage when he complained about it to Mark. Mark had given him the 2 extra weeks. Ron had pointed out that he would need to remove the cage to clean himself from time to time. His key holders agreed but stated he needed to be monitored so he didn’t jack off. Mark had been monitoring him when he complained. He was lucky he didn’t get his balls crushed too.
Ken was now dating Mary. Ron could see the key to his chastity cage on Ken’s key ring at work. Humiliating!
The worst was he had actually met a woman who had taken an interest in him. Her name was Nancy. She had a lovely figure, was pretty, and very nice. She was also frisky & had discovered his chastity device. He had asked her out on a date. For lunch. That went well, except for his tendency to glance at her cleavage. She had then asked him out, to a movie. He almost said no, but he couldn’t resist & said yes. She had brushed her hand over his lap during the movie & felt the hard steel of the cage. After the movie, in his car, she had grabbed his crotch & squeezed the cage to get a better feel. In the process she painfully squeezed his balls. Oh, she was curious! They went to her place so he could explain.
“Let me see it!” she repeated. “Or I might need to tell my friends what I discovered on this date”. So, Ron had removed is pants & boxers for Nancy. She was fascinated. He told her about the punishments in response to her questions. “Wow, that must have hurt! All that for staring at breasts??” Ron had explained how he had actually asked for it. How he had said he needed help, and that punishments might be good for him, and that he wanted a severe punishment. But, that this was more than he had bargained for. Nancy had replied “Well, if they had given you what you wanted, it wouldn’t be a punishment, would it? You would need to go past that point to make it a real punishment, and that is what you both wanted and needed. And, I think you deserve it. A woman’s body is not a toy for you to play with. You need to respect women.”
Then she asked, “And, you get punished for looking at cleavages, trying to see breasts under clothing, or staring at women’s chests?”. Ron said yes. “Does that include mine?”
--------------------------------------------
Julie and Ken had punished him. Julie had kicked his balls hard, many times. Ken had watched him suffer. They had tied his hands over his head in the doorway again to keep his balls exposed to her feet.
When he had recovered from the ball busting they had bent him over the spanking bench & Ken had spanked him. HARD with the leather strap. All the time he had the alligator clips clamped to his nipples, and his penis had felt the harsh spikes of his cage.
Later, he had talked with Mary, who had examined him & decided the punishment was appropriate. He hated having to talk to her in the nude. She reminded him that the 4 key holders would never tell anyone what was going on, but he had made a possible huge mistake by letting Nancy know. No one had any control over Nancy. Nancy could tell anyone anything. “How humiliating would that be???” Mary had asked.
So Ron had talked with Nancy again, in her apartment. And, he had to strip to show her the effects of the spanking (his ass was still very red), the fading imprints of the clamps to his nipples, and of course his cage. She was still fascinated by it. Especially with the spikes that dug into his penis. Which was happening because he was getting an erection from being nude before her. She liked the idea he had been spanked by a guy. More humiliating.
“And, Julie kicked your balls?” she asked. He had answered yes, and yes, it hurt like hell. “But, they were MY breasts you were being punished for staring at this time! I think I should maybe punish you myself!”
Ron asked what she had in mind. She had said that it might be appropriate for her to tell her friends what she knew about him. Especially her girlfriends so they could watch for him staring at their boobs. “No, please no” pleaded Ron. Nancy had asked if Ron didn’t need to be punished for staring down her blouse. He had replied that he had been punished. “But not by ME. This time it was MY cleavage you stared at”. Ron pleaded with her, & was finally given a choice.
----------------------------------
His balls still ached from Julie’s kicks, but he faced Nancy, nude, his legs spread, his balls a perfect target, and waited. He really had no choice but to accept a punishment from her, and he did not want anyone else to find out about his cage or his punishments. He had his eyes closed and did not have a warning when her foot crashed into his unprotected, aching balls. He collapsed at her feet, the ache flooding down his legs… “One more, one for each breast”. He lay curled on the floor, and felt her pull his balls out between his legs from behind. She wound up & kicked his balls again, from behind, the effect on Ron made him straighten out on the floor & curl up again in pain. His breath was fast, he really hurt.
“Oh, I didn’t tell you I met Mary”. Ron felt his heart drop. “She said to tell you that she’s added another month of chastity to your sentence. Tsk tsk. You must really learn to behave”
“Now for the squeeze”. Nancy reached between his legs, grasped his balls in her hands, and squeezed then together. Slow, unrelenting, then she rubbed them together while in a vice grip. Ron was in agony.
He never looked at Nancy’s chest again. She never dated him again either.

ron25
05-12-2007, 09:39 PM
I hope people like this story. I'll try to add to it later. I didn't expect it to get so long!
A question...
Do people think that the author ron (me) should share the story's Ron's ****** chastity? Currently no orgasms for 13 1/2 months.
I really hope people vote, a simple yes or no is fine. I will abide by the results.

ron25
05-26-2007, 10:22 AM
OK, so people aren't into this kind of voting. That's OK. I'm going to get another chapter in this story soon.
ron

ron25
05-30-2007, 07:54 AM
Here's the next installment. Leave a comment if you enjoy it!

Mary stood looking at her breasts before she got dressed. She had just finished punishing Ron for trying to see these very breasts. She had been bending over picking something up when she looked up & caught Ron staring down her blouse. He got a good eyeful of cleavage. She hoped he enjoyed it because he sure paid for it! The irony was, of course that at one time he could have had these breasts anytime he wanted. She sighed, this was all his choice.
She reflected on the punishment she had inflicted. She had started by spanking his bare upturned bottom with a wooded paddle until his skin was almost raw. It had looked so painful!
Then she had clamped his nipples with those nasty alligator clamps. She had tried to put one on her own nipple once, but it was to painful. She kept them on Ron’s nipples for 20 minutes. It made him cry.
With his arms tied up & out in a doorway, and his feet spread, his balls were exposed and unprotected for her feet. She had kicked his balls. Hard. Many times. He was in agony, crying for her to stop. But his penis betrayed him. It was hard. She had let it out of its cage. And it was hard & leaking.
Then she had untied him & let him recover. He was still in pain when she stepped on his nuts. Oh he had moaned! Then she had placed the humbler on him & whipped his balls from behind with a little leather whip. His scrotum was red! Very red!!!
She had stopped using the little teeth in his chastity cage because his penis was being injured, and she didn’t want to bed cruel. But, she did put it on him during his punishments when he was out of his cage.
She had finished his punishments by squeezing his balls until the cum had leaked out of his erection. No orgasm. It just leaked out. Humiliating for him, with no pleasure. Then she locked him up. He was in his 3rd month of punishments, and he still had one year to go for his next orgasm, because his sentence kept being lengthened.
Mary finished getting dressed. She was going on a date. Ken was waiting. She was looking forward to having her breasts massaged by Ken later. It could have been Ron, but it wasn’t. Ron was going to stay nude for 24 hours. It made Mary’s nipples erect just to think about that. Ken would be happy.

ron25
06-13-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi, I thought I’d add an installment with a twist & hopefully shorter. No comments after my last try. Hope someone likes this… give me some feedback!
ron

Ron couldn’t believe this latest punishment. He was tied naked to a chair in a basement, legs spread, his scrotum stretched & clamped in such a way as his balls were resting on a hard surface. His chastity device kept his penis away from his balls. Just above his balls was a tube that lead directly upstairs, where Mary & Julie were having a party. At the open end of this tube was a bowl of pool balls. Women could drop a ball down the tube, which would smash into Ron’s bare balls. Ron had almost fainted from the pain when Mary & Julie practiced on him. He couldn’t help yelping in pain when a ball hit him, which later in the party caused the women upstairs to laugh & usually prompted another ball to come dropping down the tube.
The women knew that the pool balls were dropping on unprotected testicles. They seemed to be having a good time knowing that a man was in agony below them. Nancy seemed to really enjoy dropping the balls, even though she didn’t know for sure who was being punished. She even made sure to get a little more speed on them.
Mary & Julie would later tell him that the women had a really great time at the party & they all wanted to do this again sometime.
Ron wasn’t sure his balls would survive. He started to realize that his balls may not make it to the end of his 1 year of punishment….

David_B
06-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Hello Ron,

I like the idea of pool balls as instruments of torture, especially the way a bunch of things have to happen, starting at the party upstairs, before the pool balls inevitable fall on you.

One of my favourite X-Files DVDs has a scene a little like this, in which a guy with amazing good luck, but who always manages to end up miserable, manages to kill an assassin this way. I look forward to the next chapters.

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

blutoski
06-17-2007, 04:47 PM
thats fantastic i got erection:D
and me too :jumpsmile:jumpsmile:jumpsmile

name
06-21-2007, 10:30 PM
awesome story keep writing em

ron25
06-25-2007, 12:19 PM
This is nasty, but a great fantasy of mine. Hope you like it!

“There’s your target. Just swing though and envision the ball hitting your target”. Kim stared, “But those are testicles!” Kim was athletic, had a to-die-for figure, and was beautiful.
Ron was fastened naked & spread eagle upright to a sheet of plywood. His balls hung through to the other side of the plywood through a small hole. There was a target painted around his balls, his balls were the bulls-eye.
Mark, Kim’s instructor said, “So? He’s being punished. You know we caught him peeking into the women’s changing room, right?”
Kim didn’t know this, but it made her mad. “He didn’t see anything, I never undressed”.
“It’s not what he saw, it’s that he tried” Mark replied. “Now, try to serve the tennis ball into his balls.”
“Won’t that hurt” Kim asked?
“Of course” Mark replied. “Now try this.”
Mark tossed up the ball & drove it across the court right into Ron’s balls, smashing them into the unforgiving plywood. His scream of pain was muffled by the ball gag in his mouth.
“Nice shot!” Kim exclaimed. “My turn”.
Kim’s shot just missed Ron’s testicles. So did her next 5. But, then she found the range & put 5 straight serves into Ron’s balls. Ron was seeing stars & his balls felt like they would fall off, his legs ached, his stomach ached, had he not been securely fastened he would have dropped.
“Very good” said Mark. Now, lets try a few things.
For the next hour Kim & Mark sent tennis balls streaking towards Ron’s bare unprotected nuts. More than half found their mark. Ron was sure his balls were being pounded into mush, that he was in effect being *********.
“OK, I think you’ve had enough” Mark said to Kim.
“Can I see how you’ve got him (Ron) tied up?” asked Kim.
“Sure” said Mark.
He led her around to the other side of the plywood.
“Cool!” Exclaimed Kim, admiring the straps that kept Ron from collapsing. “Why is his ass so red?”
“He was spanked with this leather strop as part of his punishment”. Mark held up the strop. “Would you like to take a few swings? After all, it was you he was peeking at”.
Kim picked up the strop. She had never spanked anyone before. Ron’s buttocks were already almost raw. But, had she changed clothes she knew Ron would have probably been masturbating while staring at her body. It mad her mad. She took a stroke. Ron jumped, his buttocks already were on fire & now the stroke seared them with pain. Mark even winced, that must have hurt!
“Spank him hard” Mark said.
Kim complied, whipping Ron’s buttocks raw. This was the worst spanking Ron had ever had. The unbelievable pain in his buttocks was made all the worse by the thought that his balls were likely crushed, and his whole body was in pain from that punishment.
When she was finished, she walked around to the other side of the plywood, still holding the strop. “I wonder” she said. Ron, almost ***********, was terrified. “Wonder what?” asked Mark. “I wonder if Ron would try to see me naked again if I stropped his balls!”
Ron tried to cry out “No, please no!!!” But the gag just made him sound like he was groaning.
“We can find out” Said Mark.
Kim raised the strop, then swung it hard against Ron’s balls. The pain shot up & down his body from his balls. Then the other stroke hit.
Ron fainted, his last thought was that his balls were crushed, he was emasculated, ********* just because he couldn’t keep his eyes off women.
He wasn’t, he later found out. But that just meant there were more punishments to come.