PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Ballbusting

kellsey
05-10-2007, 06:34 AM
First, sorry for my bad english ( I'm French è_é ).

I don't know if you ever heard about a "game" called Second life, but i think this game offers infinite possibilities for playing ballbusting in virtual.

At first, it may be a little difficult to understand the interface, commands and all, but finally i found it really great when i got it.

In fact here, we can create our avatar (Impressive possibilities of shapes), animations, 3d items with textures, scripts ( programming ), etc.
And so you can create about all what you can imagine, there are really quasi infinite possibilities.

For the moment, i didn't saw a "Ballbusting" community, at least bdsm are very present only; but it's possible to create groups and a comunity of this kind ( roleplay for example, or whatever else ^-^" ).

Personally, i made some "Groin kick" animations ( With a free software called "Avimator" which is the most simple i ever seen for animations ) and i took some pics to give you an idea, but it's my first post and so i'll wait to be able to attach it ..

I'm also working on a game where girls fight against boys turn by turn, with a score etc.

In all the case if you have any questions in-game (IM: Kellsey Yuequi ) or here, just ask ;)

The link of Second Life ( It's free ) :

http://secondlife.com/

kellsey
05-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Here are some with a female avatar ( I used an item to represent the boy :wooow )

kellsey
05-10-2007, 10:07 AM
And here an example of a bed with "poseballs" ( One of the different ways to animate 2 avatars or more in same time ), and example of an anim on an avatar. :o

silverballs
05-14-2007, 12:06 AM
hm I think Ive seen this before...

kellsey
05-14-2007, 07:45 AM
I dont think so, or at least maybe someone else did something of this kind but i would be surprised. If you remember who, i'd like talk with him/her :p

msjstw
05-14-2007, 08:56 AM
Great idea! Let us know when you've finished the game!

Snoodle
05-14-2007, 10:56 AM
Great idea! Let us know when you've finished the game!

Second life is already out. It's probably one of the more popular MMO-type games out there.

Sajmon
05-22-2007, 03:46 AM
Yeah!! Very good idea, i only seen flash games with bb so that game will RULE!! :)

kellsey
05-22-2007, 07:21 AM
But i'm finishing a kind of "heroic fantasy" card game at the moment so it may take a while ( some months ). Unless some people wanna help ( doing textures,3D builds, scripts, or just having ideas ), it's with pleasure just contact me ^_^"

Pr0metheum
12-28-2012, 12:46 AM
Hey, that sounds like a lot of fun.
Did anything good ever come of it?
Unfortunately, my computer doesn't support second life - I get a graphics driver error. :(

vengalo5
05-18-2014, 03:47 PM
Are there any web / ip controlable devices or anything comming in this direction? Mayby with pneumatics for kick/slap and squeeze function?