PDA

View Full Version : Another new story?

skweezme
05-11-2007, 02:53 PM
He was naked. Tied spread-eagled to the bedposts.

My cunt was tingling in anticipation.

The camcorder was on a tripod. I focused it on his animated expression as he was trying to say something through the gag and recorded him for a while. Then I zoomed back, to frame his balls and where I was going to be at the end of the bed. Left it recording.

I picked up the heavy metal ball-crusher, moved to the end of the bed and sat down by his outstretched leg.

I explained what I was going to do next. His reaction was priceless. All caught on video.

skweezme
05-13-2007, 09:29 AM
I demonstrated how the two halves of the cylinder would fasten round his balls, and how the clamping device fits into the end. And how I’d be turning the handle, screwing the metal plate down on his balls.

I’d bought this off the Internet, but hadn’t used it yet. I was looking forward to seeing how much pain I could make him suffer. It felt like a serious bit of equipment.

I began assembling the heavy cylinder around his balls, taking care to avoid trapping delicate skin.

Then I remembered the video, and repositioned myself so the camcorder could get a better view of my tits. I’m proud of my body and wanted to make the most of it.

Posing, I then attached the clamping device part at the top of the cylinder.

I smiled wickedly to camera.

skweezme
05-13-2007, 04:23 PM
This was great! Just the third guy I’d tried!

They’d paid me for tease-and-release session after I put my website up. The first two had chickened out, even after some serious and wicked teasing, when I’d insisted on bondage before letting them come.

The first two weren’t into that. I gave them their money back and sent them off with hard-ons and unfulfilled orgasms. They were probably nice guys.

This one probably was, too.

Still, that didn’t really matter now, did it?

I really needed to have the bloke tied up. So I could see what it would be like to torture him, to crush his balls.

And here he was.

He looked frightened, I suppose. Frightened that I’d tricked him into this. He must have really wanted me to let him come, to agree to bondage. He didn’t look comfortable. I did feel sorry for him. Sort of. Whoever he was.

But still! It was all working out! I was grinning at his terrified expression. Couldn’t help it.

The poor sod!

What had he done to deserve this? I didn’t care what it was. It didn’t matter. Maybe nothing. Just unlucky to have encountered me?

Poor, poor sod!

I smiled down at him as I spun the well-oiled lever, sending the crusher-plate down into the cylinder, towards his balls that were trapped at the bottom.

I felt contact.

So did he. I imagined he felt the cold steel plate just touching the skin of his stretched scrotum, locked in the bottom of the heavy torture device. No way out.

skweezme
05-14-2007, 03:13 PM
My cunt was throbbing at that point.

I just sat grinning at him, playing with my nipples for the camera as he struggled in his bonds, trying to protest through the gag, shaking his head from side to side desperately.

I began massaging my firm heavy breasts and was thrilled to see that, despite his predicament, his cock grew hard again. I touched it. Squeezed it gently. He moaned and relaxed a bit. I began to stroke it, feeling the hard veins. Teasing him. Telling him I was just joking about his balls, wasn’t really going to hurt them. Just wanted to see what it’d be like to scare him. Apologised for being a psycho bitch.

I could tell he didn’t know whether or not to believe me. But there was a look of desperate hope in his pleading eyes.

I apologised again and told him I was going to take the toy off his balls and then give him a proper orgasm, the orgasm of his life.

I took up the heavy cylinder in one hand and took hold of the crusher handle in the other. Unscrewed it a couple of turns until I could sense it was completely free of his balls. Then I let the cylinder down gently and went back to his cock.

I slowly ****** him closer and closer to coming. I loved this. Loved my own erotic power, my cruelty. He couldn’t help himself.

He was beginning to get out of control so I quickly took took my hand away, letting his cock bob and drip in frustration.

My cunt was wet and glowing. I touched my clitoris. The touch sent delicious ripples through my body. He was panting through his gag. I was panting too. But I was in total control. He was just there for my pleasure. I was just using his own pleasure to hurt him, because I was enjoying it.

Tballs
05-15-2007, 08:45 AM
Another great start. Clockwise is best.

skweezme
05-15-2007, 03:04 PM
I took his cock in hand and began moving it slowly, rubbing, feeling the soft skin and the ropey veins sliding over the throbbing shaft until he was almost coming once more. Almost, but not quite.

I waited until he’d calmed down a bit, stopped thrashing about so much.

Then I teased him a bit more.

A few more times.

He was in a right state. Trembling. Crying. Cock dribbling away. Rock hard, and nowhere to go. It was really funny!

I teased him some more for while, each time telling him I was really going to let him come, trying to be really convincing. Each time I didn’t.

My power over him was thrilling. Total.

I could let him come before I crushed his balls. I wondered what the pain would be like on top of post-orgasmic relief? It would be fantastic!

Or I could crush his balls while he was still uptight and frustrated. That might be pretty amazing, too!

crushee
05-16-2007, 02:16 AM
As usual, we are desperately waiting for your new posts...

gary198
05-16-2007, 03:24 AM
Or I could crush his balls while he was still uptight and frustrated. That might be pretty amazing, too!

Your stories are pretty amazing.

skweezme
05-16-2007, 02:11 PM
Thanx! I'm flattered! But...which cruel decision are you hoping she makes?

skweezme
05-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Originally, I’d just intended to crush his balls once he was tied up. Hadn’t really intended to play this teasing game. It just happened. I surprise myself sometimes!

But now what to do? Which would hurt him most?

That was the question.

skweezme
05-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally, I’d just intended to crush his balls once he was tied up. Hadn’t really intended to play this teasing game. It just happened. I surprise myself sometimes!

But now what to do? Which would hurt him most?

That was the question.

skweezme
05-17-2007, 02:48 PM
He was sobbing in frustration, desperate to come. His cock was still hard and tight, precum pooling on his stomach. He was so desperate. I'd turned him on so much I was getting quite warm and wet.

I made my decision…

Paddy
05-17-2007, 03:37 PM
CRUSH 'EM :D

Nice writing dude :thumbup

skweezme
05-17-2007, 04:03 PM
He didn’t even know I’d just made a decision.

I stood up from the end of the bed and stretched my legs and shoulders, displaying my body to him. His cock was so hard. I smiled down at him.

I told him I was going to wank him off properly now, just like he’d paid for. The naughty teasing was over. Don’t know if he believed me. Told him I was so turned on by making men come. Told him he had a really nice cock and that I loved the feel of it.

Then I turned towards the camera and posed a bit more, showing off my sexy and strong body.

He was panting hard again.

I walked over to the camera and adjusted it, zooming in a bit closer to his genitals – balls still caught in the heavy cylinder, cock still throbbing, glistening. I wanted to capture what was coming in a bit more detail.

After fiddling with the camera I stood up and smiled at him, then sauntered back to the bed and sat back down by his tied legs, my eyes on his cock.

I took hold of it again and he gasped in lust. Under my control.

I began wanking him again, paying more attention to the end of his knob. Gently. Letting it build and surge. He began moaning, sobs of delight, panting harder, uncontrolled.

skweezme
05-19-2007, 01:37 PM
Then I stopped. Let go.

It was so funny! When he realised I wasn’t going to let him come. The look on his face. The sounds he made. So pathetic. But amusing!

I lifted the heavy cylinder on one hand, and began to turn the handle clockwise until I felt contact. Then I tightened it up a little. Then a bit more.

He was trying to scream through the gag. It must have been hurting a bit.

I wanted it to hurt a lot.

I tightened the handle a bit more.

And again.

I let the cylinder down gently. Then turning my cunt to the camera, I touched my clitoris and squealed as waves of pleasure erupted. Took me by surprise!

Then I had an idea for the most amazing orgasm. For me, of course.

skweezme
05-20-2007, 01:05 PM
I reluctantly took my finger away. I took hold of the handle again and gave it another bit of a turn. Despite the gag he was making a lot of noise.

That was just what I wanted.

I got off the bed and went to the video camera. Moved it on its tripod to get a better view of the top of the bed. When I’d decided I was satisfied, I returned to the bed and straddled his chest, facing him.

I landed on him a bit hard, pausing his screams for a moment. Then he started again. I could feel the vibrations under my cunt. It felt wonderful! But it was going to feel even better.

I couldn’t help it. I began rubbing my cunt on his heaving chest. It felt so good! I tried to press my weight down as hard as I could, still rubbing.

Oh yes!

But I stopped, eager to carry out my plan. I just sat on him. My orgasm was glowing. I was ready.

I leaned forward and unfastened his gag, dropped it to one side. Then sat back, arms crossed under my breasts, listening to his pleading and screaming.

skweezme
05-22-2007, 02:41 PM
I said nothing.

I just grinned. Enjoying the vibrations as he cried and begged for mercy.

Smiling with pleasure, I rubbed my cunt on his heaving chest as he sobbed and pleaded with me to loosen the vice.

I couldn’t help laughing. He had no idea! I turned round and reached back for the heavy cylinder of the crusher. I grasped it in one hand and pulled it towards me so that I could get my other hand on the handle. This meant I was pulling his trapped testicles hard. I could feel the tension in my arm, my shoulder, and my waist as I pulled the handle within reach. Took hold of it.

He wasn’t begging now, just crying out in pain. I had his balls pulled taut and my hand on the handle, arm twisted ready to turn. It was a bit uncomfortable for me, but it was worth it for the urgency of the cries throbbing through my cunt

I began tightening the handle. Slowly.

By now, he was incoherent. No words. Just desperate sobbing screams. I tightened it a bit more and smiled as his screams intensified.

I let go of the crusher, let it fall back between his legs, then turned back to face him. I shook out a few cramps in my arms, then settled down heavily on his heaving chest again, enjoying the ride.

My orgasm was building. It felt so good! His screams throbbing through me! But I just knew it could be even better…

skweezme
05-22-2007, 05:12 PM
I launched myself up on him, dropping down heavily, straddling his head between my thighs, smothering his screams with my dripping cunt.

It felt fantastic! I came and came.

He was gagging underneath me. It felt wonderful! I kept him there. ******* my hot wet cunt down on him. Grinding hard. Milking all those shuddering pleasures as he suffered.

I could easily suffocate him, I realised.

The waves of pleasure began to grow again. I continued grinding myself on his face and had another fantastic orgasm. He was choking and gagging on my juices. I just sat there for a while, enjoying the glow, as he tried to struggle under me. His struggles became weaker.

But I hadn’t finished with him yet.

SIL
05-23-2007, 10:27 AM
Gr8 story! Keep turning that handle. I love this! :jumpsmile :jumpsmile

s.mcsmithy
05-23-2007, 12:23 PM
Great stuff!:ibow4u:

Cheeseliker
05-23-2007, 04:02 PM
Hey, I'm new but I've been checking out this forum for awhile, and your stories are fantastic. One reason I registered was so I could finally give you praise for your great stories, keep them coming!

skweezme
05-23-2007, 04:50 PM
Next installment tomorrow ;)

Paddy
05-23-2007, 05:08 PM
I agree but this is the best ever. She’s definitely the meanest bitch you’ve ever written about. I can’t be sure that she doesn’t actually want to destroy his balls. I just love the intensity. Strangly, although I definitely want to keep my balls I’d still like to trade places with him.
Gr8 writing dude :thumbup
Could this be the first time that skweezme goes all the way? The suspense is killing me! I doubt its doing him much good either!

skweezme
05-24-2007, 02:17 PM
I climbed off him and off the bed. Looked down at his face - all red and wet, gasping for breath. I glanced at the heavy clamp still tight on his balls. Smiled. He was sobbing and gulping, then begging me to let him go. To stop hurting him. Pleading with me. Begging me for mercy.

I just grinned at him. Couldn’t help it. I was really enjoying myself, still glowing from my orgasm. His begging gave me pleasure. I felt my power as a rush through my body. And the fun wasn’t over!

I looked around on the floor for where I’d dropped the gag. I picked it up, and fastened it back on his struggling and protesting head. He was weak. And I was strong. And determined.

Gag firmly fixed, muffling his sobs, I moved the camera back towards the foot of the bed, to where I’d be sitting. Satisfied, I returned to the bed and sat down by his outstretched and trembling leg.

Vittoria
05-24-2007, 03:28 PM
Wow! Love your story. My first time reading one but I will definitely be coming back for more! I write as well about the things I do and its nice to read it from another woman's perspective.

Thanks for posting!

skweezme
05-24-2007, 05:52 PM
He was going to do more than tremble in a minute.

I took hold of the ball-crusher in both hands - one on the cylinder, one on the handle - making sure my pose would look good on the video. I grinned at him, at his desperate gagged protests.

Then I looked into the camera, still smiling, and pushed my tits out. Looked back at what my hands were holding. Licked my lips. Tightened the clamp. Hard.

One turn.

Another.

One more.

He screamed.

But he wasn’t screaming quite as hard as I’d expected.

I’d turned the handle quite tight. I wondered if his balls were getting a bit numb. I imagined they would be. That was no good. Or maybe he was just losing it. No good, either.

I loosened the handle and let go, decided to pretend I was being merciful. I even apologised again. Said I’d got carried away. Turned on. I was really sorry. Hoped he was going to be alright.

Laid it on a bit thick. Regretful and everything. I watched the feeling return to his balls. I could see it happening. He screwed his eyes up against the pain. He started gasping and moaning.

I waited until he seemed to have come to terms with the pain.

And he was still in pain. Quite a bit, by the look of it.

I was still tingling all over, cunt throbbing, nipples tight.

I could hardly believe what I was going to do next. I’d wondered before about how I’d be feeling when we got to this point. Wondered if I’d carry it through, or if it would be enough just to hurt whoever ended up as my victim, hurt them badly.

I’d done that.

And I’d really enjoyed it!

But I wanted more. Wanted to complete my little video.

Told him I was going to let him go now. Apologised again.

Told him I was going to take the clamp off.

I think he believed me at first...

skweezme
05-26-2007, 02:57 PM
He looked relieved when I took hold of the ball-crusher again. He heaved a deep sigh. The trembling in his legs, his body, began to subside.

I smiled. Said reassuring things. Supported the heavy cylinder again in one hand.

Took hold of the handle in the other.

Began twisting down until I felt resistance. He moaned through the gag, his eyes startled with dawning terror as he realized it maybe wasn’t over yet after all. He looked horrified, betrayed, broken. He looked terrified of me now. It made me so wet!

I continued to tighten the clamp. Steadily.

Turn.

By turn.

He was screaming, thrashing around in his bonds as much as he could.

It made no difference.

There was much more resistance now. I put more effort in, glad that I’d been working on my arms and shoulders at the gym. I found a sensual pleasure in using my new strength.

He was twitching by now, spasming. The noise he was making hardly sounded human.

I paused. Remembered to pose for the camera. Smiled at it, a smile lit with delight at my own cruelty and strength.

I made one more hard turn.

Paused again. Enjoying his suffering. Enjoying it so much.

Didn’t want it to stop.

So I began turning the handle the other way until his balls were freed from the pressure in the cylinder. Didn’t want them to go numb again.

I wanted to carry on hurting him for a while.

Until I was ready to do the final scene.

The Finale.

Now I knew I really wanted to do it. And could.

skweezme
05-27-2007, 03:52 PM
I waited patiently for him to calm down.

Then I turned the handle again several times, quickly, firmly, until it was quite tight. Then I let go.

I pleasured myself, my throbbing clitoris, my tender hard nipples, while I watched him struggling and sobbing in agony as waves of deep pleasure surged through me.

With some regret, I stopped. Perversely, the thought crossed my mind that he was going to pay for my restraint.

I took hold of the clamp and loosened it off his balls again. Interestingly, his screams got worse again as the pressure was released. I smiled at the irony.

I let him recover. In a relative sense. But I was quite good to him, really. I really did let him have a good ten or fifteen minutes.

I left the room to make myself a cup of coffee, switching the camera off on the way.

In the kitchen, I was in a trance. I couldn’t help looking around at things in a different way as I sipped my coffee.

The knives. The egg-slicer. Rolling pin. Electric iron. The nutcrackers. Then I thought about what I had in the garage.

My head was spinning with possibilities. But not for now. I finished my coffee, rinsed the mug out and left it to drain. The caffeine hit felt good on top of the hormone high I was already feeling.

I grinned to myself as I thought about what I was going to do to him. I’d been fantasizing about what it’d be like for ages. Now I was going to find out for real. I knew this was going to be life-changing for both of us.

I went back to my captive.

I think he’d missed me.

skweezme
05-28-2007, 02:08 PM
He looked desperate, bewildered, tortured. I met his eyes.

I was surprised how much I didn’t care about hurting this guy. Messing with his life. He’d got himself into this situation. He needn’t have emailed me in the first place. Could have backed out of our appointment. Could have chickened-out when I asked him to take his clothes off. When I showed off my fit and strong body.

But he’d gone along with it all. Even the bondage that had freaked out the first two.

But he hadn’t expected this. Poor thing!

I switched the camera back on. Went and sat on the bed.

Took hold of the crusher, the handle.

I apologised to him for what I was going to do. Well, not really apologetic. Nothing personal, I explained. Said I was sorry for teasing him so much, for not letting him come. Told him how much I enjoyed it, though.

He just wimpered.

I imagine he probably hoped I was still playing with him. That I wasn’t really going to do it. OK, I might be going to hurt him even more again. But not…surely? These were the conflicting feelings I saw in his eyes.

I smiled at him and gently shook my head.

skweezme
05-28-2007, 04:20 PM
I began turning the handle.

Slowly.

Steadily.

Until it met his balls

My cunt was throbbing. I paused. Let go of the clamp. Climbed up on the bed and straddled his outstretched leg, knees either side. Cunt pressing down.

I smiled down at him again. Shook my arms nice and loose as a warm-up.

I picked up the clamp and carried on.

Slowly.

Steadily.

He couldn’t help struggling. His leg felt so good as my cunt pressed on it heavily.

I turned the handle again..

Again.

And again.

More.

It was getting harder. I was having to use more power. I enjoyed using my new strength.

Slowly.

Steadily.

My muscles flexing. Tightening.

His cries reached a new pitch of distress as his thrashing brought me towards orgasm.

Just a few more…

poolman2
05-29-2007, 01:56 AM
skweezeme,

WOW, is this ever hot! She is a totally selfish sadist. I love how she considers his suffering and feelings, and then cavalierly decides that her own hedonistic pleasures clearly outweigh his well being. :bananajum In short she is everything we all want, but are probably much better off not having.

Skweezeme, this might be your best one yet. :ibow4u:

poolman2

Macra
05-29-2007, 04:01 AM
In short she is everything we all want, but are probably much better off not having. Couldn't have said it better :)

And I agree - best ever :D

skweezme
05-29-2007, 01:46 PM
Wow! Cool comments! Thanx! :D

skweezme
05-29-2007, 02:59 PM
I used all my strength to make the last turn, then kept hold as it began to build up. I felt the handle shift, tighten even more, crushing them beyond recovery as I had the most wonderful orgasm I’d ever experienced.

He didn’t pass out or anything. I was glad of that. He was hurting too much.

I let my orgasm wash through me. It was fantastic! My hands turned tighter still as pleasure surged through my powerful body.

Eventually, I was satisfied.

I sat back, looking at what I’d done, grinning. He was making a funny keening sound through the gag, feebly writhing in his bonds.

I glowed with my power, my sexuality. I was still throbbing with pleasure.

I was really looking forward to watching the video after I’d got rid of him. Maybe share it with a couple of girlfriends. I knew a few who’d probably enjoy it!

That had been my plan.

But I so wanted to do it again! Not just watching the video again and again. Hadn’t realised how much I’d physically and mentally enjoy torturing a guy. Crushing his balls so completely. The way they felt on those last few turns as I destroyed them!

I was already so looking forward to the next time. Already had some nice ideas. This was going to be fun!

skweezme
05-29-2007, 03:15 PM
Much appreciate your encouragements! Going away for two weeks so won't be around. Have fun!

I'm glad the story worked. I changed the way I told it. No conversation, unlike all the others. And telling it from the woman's perspective - establishing that perspective quickly and powerfully I hope? It sort of grew from that initial experiment. Making it up as I was going along. Throwing things in that I'd have to explain later. Had no idea how it'd end. Surprised me, really!

Anyway, as I said, have fun! Look forward to coming back to the forum.

tommysballs
05-30-2007, 04:08 AM
Skweezme i been just a reader for a long time never a poster but i decided to join just to basically say your stories are amzing!

we will all miss u over the next 2 weeks

crushee
06-02-2007, 04:05 AM
Never been able to read thgrough any of your stories without ... at least twice !

Congratulations

skweezme
06-17-2007, 03:24 PM
I'm back now and just read over the new story and your comments. Thanks again! Parts of it still take me by surprise. Was the ending OK?

poolman2
06-23-2007, 03:31 AM
skweezme,

We're glad to have you back. I hope you and your muse are well rested and refreshed. We hope you had a great time.

When you are suitably inspired, we look forward to another of your excellent stories.

In the meantime: relax, you've earned your vacation.

poolman2 :bananawin

vandemir
06-24-2007, 12:31 PM
IMO this has been one of your best stories yet. I've got to say that I'm not a fan of the ending (I don't like the **********), but the rest of it is amazing.

Just out of curiosity, are you the same guy who wrote all the stuff for the teasing & denial page?

skweezme
07-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks, Vandemeer (and everyone else)

I wasn't sure about the ********** myself, but she wanted to do it :D

khar50
03-25-2008, 01:15 AM
cool story, i really liked the teasing part of it