PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Fantasy (cont'd)

Crymsonsplash
05-12-2007, 01:25 AM
I wrote a story a while back, and unfortunately, things were at a standstill, but... Guess who came back with some stories of even greater magnitudes! Now, to all who may have forgotten, or may have forgotten the previous story, you may want to read this here... http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3228

It's not necessary, but, if you want a full on good story, and to understand why this is happening, here you go!

Character Description
Jess, 19- 5' 1, 130 lbs. Still the unstable red-head who has a crush on the slave, but since he doesn't feel the same, she'll just have to crush him! Loves to trample, facesit, ballbust, and force her new slave into worshipping her feet.
Ashley, 19- 5' 4, 115 lbs. A blonde little cutie who acquired a new-found love of dominating this particular slave. Although she was "relatively mild" on her first attempt at domimation, let's see what she has planned? Loves to facesit her new victim into submission. After he's weakened, she'll make him worship her feet, and do anything to make him cum, making sure he eats every last drop of it.
Danielle, 20- 5' 1, 110 lbs. A short, spunky "punk-rocker" chick, involved through Jess. Will pleasure herself, no matter what the physical cost of her slave. Loves to trample, facesit, ballbust, and torture her brand new victim and cause as much suffering as possible.

CHAPTER 1
The memories of the prior domination session was still fresh in my mind. The feeling of pain could almost be re-created just at the thought of Jess's feet driving into his emptied, tortured testicles. And this new girl? Jess had mentioned she was very into domination, but... How much?
As I pulled into the driveway, and entered the room, I was astonished to find Jess and Ashley there, wearing a matching style of lingerie, Jess in white, Ashley in a light blue. "Where's this other girl?" I asked, nervously. "Don't worry", Jess responded. "She'll be here soon. Until then, we want to weaken you up a bit. I think you should make it easier, and get on the bed..." No chance to escape now, no chance... I could only comply with their request, as they climbed atop my body, tying me down securely to satisfy their sadistic desires.

Get ready for chapter 2! Lately I've been a little low on the drive of thinking, so any feedback will only encourage me to write more, more often ;D

Crymsonsplash
05-13-2007, 09:44 PM
"Let's be sure his legs are tied up real good this time!" Ashley said. Jess plopped her ass onto my face, grinding it, making sure I was good and smothered. As soon as they had my legs and arms in place, I felt Ashley's weight on my stomach, as she began to treat me like a human trampoline. "Mmmf!" I mumbled, pressed under Jess's ass. "Aww, too much for you slave?", Ashley cooed? "How about THIS?!" she slapped my balls underneath the soles of her feet. While I was sure her feet were so sexy, smooth and soft, I was also sure that they didn't feel too soft smashing up against my balls. Jess finally got off my face, to sit on my chest, as she began rubbing my semi erect cock with her feet. Ashley also joined, sitting in between my legs. It was growing at a very intense rate. An orgasm welled up within my loins, but suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Ooh!" Jess said excitedly, "that must be Danielle!" Ashley gave me a quick stomp in the balls, and they both excitedly went to greet Danielle at the door...

No feedback, yet over 400 views? Cheeeeap :-p