PDA

View Full Version : Strapon play

rephlextwin99
05-13-2007, 10:44 AM
Hi everyone,

I've got a pretty intense time lined up with a young lady in a couple of weeks. It's going to involve various aspects of BDSM including a no holds barred ball busting session. I don't have a problem wit this, I know how much it hurts and I know how much she enjoys busting my nuts.

What I am curious about however, and I'm hoping you can give me some indication of your experiences, is how much it's ging ot hurt when she uses her 7inch by 1.5inch strapon. I've never had anything more than a couple of fingers up my bum, so I'm somewhat concerned as to what this is going to be like.

I know perfectly well that it's gonna hurt,most probably a lot. I'm aso aware that it's probably not the lenght that's gonna be anythign toworry about, rather the width, or girth. We've plenty of de-sensitising lube lined up to help me along, but are we being relaistic about the size of dong?!

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

crushee
05-16-2007, 01:50 AM
You are totally right to say that width (or girth) is more important than length.
Simply compare the size you have mentionned to the size of your own dick when fully erect. You are (I hope!) significantly wider than 1 1/2 in (less than 4 cm if I am right).
And consider, while being penetrated, that plenty of people are regularly penetrated with cocks bigger than the dong she uses, and that they are happy with that and often ask for more!
Another trick to cope with unpleasant sensations might be "pain relocation": suggest your partner, while she pushes the dong, also to crush severely your balls. Heavy ball pain may help you to forget what happens to your lower back!

Don't forget to tell us how it has been.

slave_Robbert
05-21-2007, 10:52 AM
Use a lot of lube. Furthermore, as long as you relax and actually willing to receive the thing you will be fine. I hope for you it will be an enjoyable ride. Pain relocation worked for me when i was going into the bigger sections, and i hope it will work these week as well. When i meet the Domme that treats me regularly next week, i will be fisted for the first time. i hope see will give my balls the treatment crushee suggests.

rephlextwin99
05-24-2007, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the suggestion regarding pain relocaton guys, it really worked! My mistress gave my balls such a hard time just before and during my ass ****** that I wasn't concerned about the strapon being ****** without mercy up my ass. Don't get me wrong, it hurt a lot, but nowhere near as much as my balls did.

Thanks again, was an amazing experience and I fet totally owned by the whole thing! I'd certainly recommend it to any fellow sub!

cheers!

crushee
05-31-2007, 12:47 AM
Glad to have helped !