PDA

View Full Version : Request: tanned busters

Aldor
05-15-2007, 07:10 PM
I would like to see more pics & clips containing deep tanned ballbusters. Post some here, please!!

skipperbob
05-16-2007, 09:08 AM
I would like to see more pics & clips containing deep tanned ballbusters. Post some here, please!!

Funny you should mention that but I also find deeply tanned ladies very sexy and exciting and would love to see some pics of them ballbusting too! Love the look of a suntanned bare foot with a pale sole!

Aldor
05-16-2007, 10:10 AM
Funny you should mention that but I also find deeply tanned ladies very sexy and exciting and would love to see some pics of them ballbusting too! Love the look of a suntanned bare foot with a pale sole!

Now that's really interesting!! A tanned foot with a pale sole, and the contrast between the colours are my absolute no:1 fetish. I've actually never heard of anyone sharing this fetish! Maybe we can help each other with tips?
Regards,

skipperbob
05-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Now that's really interesting!! A tanned foot with a pale sole, and the contrast between the colours are my absolute no:1 fetish. I've actually never heard of anyone sharing this fetish! Maybe we can help each other with tips?
Regards,

Some more nice feet.

Aldor
05-18-2007, 11:04 AM
Amazing, man! I especially like the one in the middle.

skipperbob
05-19-2007, 10:18 AM

Check your Private Messages Aldor. I am trying to contact you!

name
06-21-2007, 12:41 AM
love to see some tanned ballbusters, ebonys not bad either

crushee
06-21-2007, 01:21 AM

The one in the middle is great, with the contrast between the healthy coloured lady and the obviously not fit, pale sub.

skipperbob
06-21-2007, 01:55 PM
Some more nice kicks! Love the contrast between a dark bare foot with pale sole and a man's balls! I can hear the splat!:wooow

Julie18nz
06-21-2007, 03:11 PM
The one in the middle is great, with the contrast between the healthy coloured lady and the obviously not fit, pale sub.

yes, she's coloured as apposed to white, as in she could NEVER be the same colour as the guy and I honestly fail to see how on this sweet earth u can tell he is weak coz he chooses not to risK skin cancer :D

PS This is a TANNED thread or so I thought. Most of these women are NOT tanned, that is their NATURAL skin colour :)

Selftailer
06-21-2007, 03:39 PM
This is a TANNED thread or so I thought. Most of these women are NOT tanned, that is their NATURAL skin colour :)[/quote]

Yes, You are right. Furtherly they do not appear amusing what they do:(

jake68
06-21-2007, 08:33 PM

Hey you cheeky bastard that's me!:D true though nothing worse than seeing yourself naked and on film i aint too happy with my body state but such is life....but come on easy with the personal attack.

jake68

skipperbob
06-22-2007, 08:18 AM
Sorry. Here are some suntanned feet! :iluvu: