PDA

View Full Version : how did you guys get your fetish?

help please
05-16-2007, 09:34 PM
Well first I would like to introduce myself
I am a 21 year old male who has enjoyed making my testicles as vulnerable as possible for some of my female friends for a long while now. I am a college student, and I am very interested in the psychology of ballbusting. Or more simply why some men enjoy being hit in the groin by women. I am also interested to know if any women could really enjoy inflicting the pain as much as some of us guys like receiving it. Which I doubt could ever be so

I have always been curious as to why I enjoy the thought of a woman hitting me in the groin more then any other kind of sexual fantasy. From what I have found I think it is a type of "genital inferiority complex" that came from being kicked in the balls by a girl and publically humiliated at a young age. And this inferiority complex manifests as something sexual to ease the pain of the perceived inferiority.

I want to know how other men here think they have developed their ballbusting fetish. Did you all have some childhood experience with it?

Also I found this very interesting theory on why the ballbusting fetish occurs online what do you think of it?

SEX ADDICT(This affects many women, abuse in childhood):
1.Those struggling with a Psychological type addiction are most often survivors of some kind of abuse. In fact, 90% are emotionally, 80% sexually, and 70% physically abused. This type of addict is characterized by "a soul in pain" who has chosen sex as a way to "medicate" this pain. Acting-out sexually becomes an escape from the painful reality of daily life. Similarly, Trauma-based addiction lies in the compulsion to repeat the ordeal of the sexual abuse incurred in an attempt to gain control over the injury and recreate or undo the injury through pleasure. Neither the Psychological or Trauma-based addicts are responsible for the neglect and abuse they've endured-they are, however, the only one who can take the responsibility for their healing.
2.THE TRAUMA BASED ADDICT - This person was sexually abused and the soul gets anchored to the abuse. The trauma based addict repeats the offence over and over. If he was homosexually abused he will act out with homosexual sex even if that is not something he would want to do. If he was abused by an older woman, later in life he may find himself confused as to why he is attracted to women much older than himself. He repeats the trauma bond. The trauma and the acting out are parallel to each other like a distorted mirror image.
THAT IS WHY SOME MEN “LIKE” THE “BALLBUSTING” FETISH!
CAN YOU SEE THE RELATION TO THE “BALLBUSTING” FETISH?!

teenguy
05-19-2007, 12:07 AM
How did I get mine? Fuck if I know. I just liked it, er, fantasized about it. No experiences, no witnessing, no anything. My best guess is wrestling, but that alone is unlikely. Other than that, I have absolutely no clue.

rogerthebunny
05-19-2007, 10:41 AM
I saw a tv show about ballbusting! :thumbup

experiment
05-19-2007, 11:09 AM
Ball Busting interest started early in life. Initially it was squeezing which increased the erection and ejaculation. It progressed to punching and hitting the testicles which increased the erections and excitement as well as the ejaculations. There is no event or particular episode that triggered the interest in CBT or Ball Busting. It just seemed like fun. When you finally ejaculate you get disappointed that the pain is over and you will have to wait to recharge yourself.

Perhaps the risk of injury adds to the excitement, since you find yourself taking more and more chances. Sometimes just the anticipation of the pain and discomfort to come is extremly arousing.

PeterRay
05-19-2007, 12:52 PM
I have always been curious as to why I enjoy the thought of a woman hitting me in the groin more then any other kind of sexual fantasy. From what I have found I think it is a type of "genital inferiority complex" that came from being kicked in the balls by a girl and publically humiliated at a young age. And this inferiority complex manifests as something sexual to ease the pain of the perceived inferiority.

That's surely my case - was hit in the balls by a girl at a young age, then publically humiliated and as a result got "genital inferiority complex".

skweezme
05-19-2007, 01:50 PM
Haven't got a clue where mine comes from. Can't remember a time I wasn't fantasising about a girl or woman torturing my balls for fun :cryingblu :bananajum

PeterRay
05-23-2007, 03:06 AM
The origin of my fetish in short

needbud77
05-23-2007, 12:07 PM
i've just liked this sort of thing as long as i can remember
my first fantasies were about a female dominating me and have been forever
theres been no like trigger or key experience in my life.
acutally i've never even had my balls busted. EVER. i get hard way faster thinking about bb, and female dominating situations.

i am also curious as to why i like it so feel free to ask any questions. dont kno if i'll be help if i've never been busted but whatever

s.mcsmithy
05-23-2007, 04:44 PM
My fetish started when I was young, I used to go to school with a girl who hit me in the balls a lot. I remember her letting me feel her breasts then kneeing me, I know she kicked me a few times, but I don't remember very much else.
My sister kicked/punched me quite a few times too, it turned me on, but I feel weird and uncomfortable about that. Never really hurt though.
I only know that its something that's turned me on for as long as I can remember and its what I fantasise about. I used to hate this fetish, but its brought me so much pleasure as I've become involved with, erm, understanding women...:jumpsmile:jumpsmile Guess we are what we are!

PeterRay
05-25-2007, 06:28 AM
I also felt sort of ashamed about my fetish in my young years. It's only when Internet came into my life I learned that there are so many guys in the world with the same attitude toward ballbusting.

Sly Bug
05-25-2007, 04:59 PM
My cousin was 3 years younger than me. She hit me a lot of times in the balls without any reason for when she was 13 to when she was 17 years old.

When I was 15, a girl in my class had the habit to hit guys in their balls. She punched me in the balls twice during that year. I remember thinking that it would be great if she could do it to me once a week, not more often because it hurted though. As I said, she only did it twice.

I have also witnessed a lot of ballkicking at school between the ages of 12 and 17.

vela73
05-25-2007, 08:56 PM
My interest is in most CBT in general, and I know exactly why I like it. I don't think it's a popular (within the femdom/ballbusting-fan crowd) reason to be into it. I guess I'm the most typical slave of all, a slave to one's own desires.

Anyways, the reason I'm into most CBT is, without a doubt, the attention directed to the male anatomy. In your standard sex acts, one is usually pleasuring themselves, or seeking to pleasure another person, and the best sex is undoubtedly when all participants in the event are trying to pleasure themselves and their partner(s). The attraction CBT holds for me is that the focus is on the genitalia, rather than the person.

Back on the subject of the popularity of such sentiments, I guess I got the idea that my attraction wasn't ideal because of this story (http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sex.stories/browse_thread/thread/b553d17527b7a240/cdc32c5bf0d39f07).

In that story, the narrorator states:
I don't believe in stereotypical cock-and-ball torture. It's too ritualized, too unnatural ... I think all the accoutrements of stereotypical CBT dignify the penis (and the man) too much...

Ironically, the narrorator strokes my desire towards the end of the story:
I squeezed him as hard as I could, even driving my nails into his balls. I found myself liking his balls as I hurt them...

It's that consideration of the genitalia themselves that really turns me on. I don't really seek a glorification in mine or anyone's anatomy with CBT, but I thoroughly enjoy the attention. It's something not seen usually, certainly something I don't often experience.

I still really enjoy sex without the above. I'm not complaining, my partner is wonderful. She's also wonderfully considerate of me, and my pleasure. As am I to her and her's. Yet every now and then, if only for a fleeting moment, it's the penis that has her attention--not the entirety of my being and passion, just my instrument for it. I somehow find that thrilling. It's a different kind of desire, a type of passion that knows no norms, no limits. Perhaps a completely selfish instant in lovemaking, that nevertheless gratifies me.

Thus, being able to get pleasure out of pain, and witnessing that extreme focus on the genitals, is really what continues to pique my interest.

Busted Balz
05-25-2007, 09:59 PM
I think my reason for loving this is totally different than most. I enjoy the trust that is required to put oneself in such a vulnerable position, just as a female must trust her partner if she is into being bound. I see it as an exchange of trust between two partners. I personally only enjoy having my balls squeezed or tied at that base and spanked. I’m not into excessive pain so I guess that’s why I don’t really want to be kicked or kneed in the groin. Perhaps my ideas are way off from most who enjoy ball busting but that is just how I am. Giving control to someone else is such a rush.

vela73
05-25-2007, 10:59 PM
Perhaps after enough people respond with their reasons for their interest we could categorize them and organize a poll. Could be interesting...

PeterRay
05-26-2007, 04:23 AM
I could divide guys in two categories - those who vividly remember their trigger or key experiences and those who have no such experiences. Is interest in ballbusting is naturally inborn thing? For me it's still an enigma.

busted2007
05-26-2007, 06:55 AM
I used to be very shy. My biggest fear was being humiliated, especially by a girl, worst yet being beaten up by a girl. Eventually it turned into a fantasy and then reality. My wf is only 5ft2 and half my weight. After a few busts I can't stop her if I wanted to.