PDA

View Full Version : Story: A true bitch part one.

the_tree
05-18-2007, 05:34 AM
More to come if you folks like this. :)

---

It happened when I was walking home from the bar one night, it wasn't late, about nine o'clock, and I walked past the off-license near the park. Usually at this time on a saturday night the shop is clustered with chav kids trying to get passers-by to buy them alcohol and cigarettes underage, but tonight was slightly different. Tonight there was just one little girl stood there leaning up against the wall. As I approached the shop, I took my time in sizing her up.
She looked to be a little over five and a half feet tall, with long ramrod straight blonde hair that fell perfectly to the small of her back, drawing attention to her tight little backside, encased in tight jeans all the way down to her big rockport boots.
Her firm breasts strained agressively against her t-shirt, as she pulled her big coat around her and turned her head towards me, obviously hearing my approach. From this distance I could get a look at her perfectly formed face, darkened by a little too much foundation but still showing off her big wide eyes and full pouty lips.

I walked a little closer, making an effort not to stare at her, and I got a few steps past her before I heard her voice call out after me, deeper and huskier that I'd have expected from such a short young girl, and I stopped in my tracks.
"Oi! Mate! Go to the shop for me and get some smokes will you?" I turned around and looked directly at her, she was leaning provokatively against the wall, with a knowing smile on her face that I just couldn't resist. I took a few steps closer, deciding that I was going to have some real fun flirting with this one.
"Depends." I replied. "How old are you?"
"I'm fifteen mate, that a problem?"
I smiled slyly and shrugged. "Ah, I'm afraid I can't then, wouldn't want to break the law. But how about you take one of my smokes and we can have a little chat while we smoke?" I offered, pulling a packet of lucky strike from my pocket and pulling one out.
"What the fuck are they? Fucking goth tabs? I want Lambert and Butler, if you're not going to buy them for me then fuck off!" She retorted, stepping off from the wall in disgust, she was so hostile, I decided to try and calm her down.
I stepped forward towards her, cigarette in hand, smiling as I held it out towards her. "Come on now, don't knock it until you've tried it...."

...Stepping forward was a bad idea. All I had time to register was her pretty blue eyes narrowing at my approach, her tight muscular body tensing and...

...She kicks me right in the balls.

I wasn't ready for the pain, the speed with which that huge rockport boot came crashing into my scrotum, I doubled up, the cig dropping from my hand as I crashed to the floor, dropping into a foetal position. By the time the white haze of pain had cleared, I looked up to see the girl standing over me, arms crossed eyes narrowed and lips pouting. I let out a moan and reached up to her, trying to pull myself up, and for my pains I got another kick right in the balls.
"Hah! That's what you get for being a clever fuck!" Screams the beautiful girl who just brought me to the floor. "Now are you going to buy me some cigarettes or not?"
All I could manage to murmur was something along the lines of, "But... erm.... wh....."
"Wrong answer!" She shouted, and again that demure little foot encased in unforgiving boot came BAM into my testicles, I couldn't move I was paralysed with the pain, all I could hear was the sound of her starting to laugh at me.
"One more chance daft fuck, are you going to get me some proper cigarettes?"
This time I knew the answer. "Yes! Yes, anything just please stop kicking me."
My reply pleased her, she knelt down and pressed her face into mine and smiled wickedly. "Good lad." She said, and it hit me that this little girl a foot smaller than me and five years my junior had dropped me like I was a fly. I shuddered as I climbed to my feet slowly, but recoiled as I felt her hands snaking towards my groin, I flinched, but she simply gave a little chuckle and reached into my pants, beginning to massage my aching balls. "See? It's not so difficult to just do what you're told is it? Good boy. There, all better now? Off you go then." I'll have to admit her skillful hands had left me in some state of confused distress, the pain battling with my libido as this sexy young girl went to work on me, but I managed to hobble off to the newsagents, and return with twenty cigarettes, to find her waiting in the same sexy pose as before, holding out her hand for the smokes. "Thankyou." She said, and smiled sweetly. "Now then, lets see about your reward?"
Reward? I thought, by her tone of voice I knew exactly what she had in mind, wow this girl could run hot and cold. She took me by the hand and led me off into an alleyway and without warning pushed me up against a wall. "Okay, drop your pants boy, you're never going to forget this." Hurriedly, I complied and stood there, balls still throbbing with dull pain but erect at the sight of this little girl with all the right moves.

Slowly, she sauntered towards me, pressing her tight body against mine, I caught the scent of her golden hair and my heart and cock both gave a leap. I leant down towards her as her pouting lips reached to plant a small kiss on mine, and then....

...The eyes narrowed, the body tensed, and she drove her fist in a perfect kickboxer's punch right into my balls. The last thing I heard as I hit the floor was her throaty laugh, followed by the word, "Pathetic,." And then I blacked out.

skweezme
05-19-2007, 01:44 PM
I like it! Nice one! I'd love to read more. Has she got friend who's taller and heavier? :D

freedom9000
05-19-2007, 11:51 PM
well done tree, keep it up!

s.mcsmithy
05-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Great story! I've often had similar (if less eloquently put!) thoughts seeing those gangs of girls outside the Spar who always want you to buy them vodka.

Benny12
05-21-2007, 09:58 PM
Wow. That was a splendid story. Awesome job! :thumbup I'd love to read another one. :jumpsmile