PDA

View Full Version : ********** Threats

ragnardo128
05-20-2007, 07:47 AM
Hey Guys!

I´m really into pics and stories where women threat guys with **********.
I recently saw a pic where a clothed had a naked guy by the balls while pointing on them with a gun, really sexy!
Now, i thought if someone´s got pics or stories feel free to post them here, so as I;)

PS: Don´t get me wrong, its just the threat that turns me on, real ********** is absolutely not my thing!

souless
05-20-2007, 08:04 AM
hey you rules!

Busted Balz
05-28-2007, 01:47 PM
Hey Guys!

I recently saw a pic where a clothed had a naked guy by the balls while pointing on them with a gun, really sexy!
Now, i thought if someone´s got pics or stories feel free to post them here, so as I;)

PS: Don´t get me wrong, its just the threat that turns me on, real ********** is absolutely not my thing!
Yeah I like that too...It's so hot for a good looking chick to have a guy by the balls telling him she's gonna do it. It's a wonderful fantasy of mine as well.

Condor99
05-28-2007, 05:54 PM
Here is a video with exactly that:

http://rapidshare.com/files/33449689/Private_Property_One_____.wmv

finally
05-31-2007, 04:53 AM
:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup
:bananajum

Busted Balz
05-31-2007, 05:07 PM
That was toooooo hot.....God where did you find that?????? More more.....:ibow4u:

Wesker002
06-01-2007, 02:01 AM
I don't suppose you could upload that vid to www.megaupload.com (http://www.megaupload.com) .

I can't get vids to download from rapidshare.

linklierok
06-01-2007, 09:15 AM
When my wife is having a go at me, she SWEARS to me that once I get her pregnant she is going to destroy at least one of my balls.

Given her level of harshness, sticking needles thru the testicle, squishing almost flat in a vice and a wrench, I'm inclined to think theres a chance she'll follow thru with her threat.

She's also said if I ever cheat on her she will cut every bit off before leaving me, and I would wager thats not an idle threat either. :iluvu:

souless
06-02-2007, 03:32 PM
more more more!!!

agnetha
06-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Hello,

and I would say that the threat of crushing my bf's balls is a cornerstone of our bb play, it turns him on so much that I have to be careful that he doesn't lose control and embarass himself.
I do try to build him up to give the best orgasm he can and squeezing his balls as they set themselves to come is the best time to whisper to him that I intend to force every...last...single...sperm from him.

Aggiex

agnetha
06-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Hello,

and I've posted after a gin and tonic too many. The thread is about threatened **********.
I do occasionally take one ball (usually the right for some reason) and pinch and squash it enough to give quite deep pain then lick it or put it in my mouth and tease that it would be beautiful to eat it once and for all. This sometimes gets him aroused so much that I know he is soon ready to come, but other times (more entertainingly) he pleads that the ball I have is full of sperm and could I please let him show me. To have him try to masturbate himself to orgasm as I set a series of degrees of pain through a testicle he has said is ready is definitely worth my time.

Agnetha

Busted Balz
06-02-2007, 09:21 PM
Hello,

and I've posted after a gin and tonic too many. The thread is about threatened **********.
I do occasionally take one ball (usually the right for some reason) and pinch and squash it enough to give quite deep pain then lick it or put it in my mouth and tease that it would be beautiful to eat it once and for all. This sometimes gets him aroused so much that I know he is soon ready to come, but other times (more entertainingly) he pleads that the ball I have is full of sperm and could I please let him show me. To have him try to masturbate himself to orgasm as I set a series of degrees of pain through a testicle he has said is ready is definitely worth my time.

Agnetha

Agnetha, that sounds very exciting and erotic. Ball squeezing is by far my favorite and the only thing I really care to practice.

Busted Balz
06-02-2007, 09:25 PM
The thought and feel of a sharp blade on my scrotum is such a turn on. And to hear her tell me how she’s going to remove my testicles is one of the biggest turn ons I know. There are so many variations of how this can be done the possibilities are endless.

:letsplay

Milk
06-03-2007, 01:09 AM
Check out my post, Hostel II gruesome **********!!!! :cryingblu

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1932&page=80

poolman2
06-03-2007, 03:59 AM
Agnetha,

Hi!

I always enjoy your, especially this time. The first shows the ultimate in female domination in that you:
"have to be careful that he doesn't lose control and embarass himself." WOW! :bananajum

My wife also sometimes treats my balls differentially. For example, she may mash and grind one ball into my pelvis in one continuous prolonged trample while she does heel chops on the other ball. It is intensely and sometimes overwhelmingly erotic.

:bananawin

poolman2

Busted Balz
06-03-2007, 10:37 AM

That looks like more than just a threat.

john b
06-03-2007, 04:22 PM

theyre actually showing this on the big screen???

Busted Balz
06-06-2007, 09:28 PM
I still find the threat a much bigger turn on than seeing the act (real or hollywood).

ed64508
06-06-2007, 11:46 PM
IMAGINE THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-YJ3GqeybU&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGa8_e96BNk&NR=1

Format C
06-10-2007, 03:55 PM

Condor99, thank you!
Excellent movie!!!

Do you have any idea about the name of ballbuster woman or where this clip is from (web site) ???

Busted Balz
06-10-2007, 06:16 PM
IMAGINE THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-YJ3GqeybU&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGa8_e96BNk&NR=1
I would rather imagine her tying me up and just holding the blade to my nuts.

Condor99
06-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Condor99, thank you!
Excellent movie!!!

Do you have any idea about the name of ballbuster woman or where this clip is from (web site) ???

I think it's from barefootprincess, it's a rare find I agree....

hbb710810
06-13-2007, 10:29 PM
http://ksj.vanjula.com/img-box/img20070610104646.jpg

agnetha
07-01-2007, 01:54 PM
Hello,

and thank you poolman2 for your comments, I don't post very often these days, hopefully its worthwhile when I do.

On a broader note this thread sums up why I'm not here so regularly. A good opening few posts, some informed opinion sharing then a few fantasy short movies and the obligatory "bet that hurt" posts, then, just a pic.
Each to their own but I would say there is a lot of dreaming and not much doing by members (both senses) at the moment. Many posts just don't have anything to say, perhaps the posters need to get out more.

Lets hope the quality picks up.

Aggie x

Lezalef
07-02-2007, 05:44 PM

That's the best ballbusting video I've seen, simply amazing.

Lorenalover
08-05-2007, 11:22 AM
I am new to the forum. I hope it is not too late to thank you Condor99 for the excellent video. I have watched it over and over, and definately would love to meet her. I agree with Lezalef whole-heartedly.

:bananajum :bananajum :bananajum :bananajum :bananajum

Tooth N. Nail
08-05-2007, 02:13 PM
There's nothing hotter than a woman threatening to bite a piece off of me. Particularly when she follows it with a bite that's hard enough to make me scream and beg. A woman who bites even though it hurts isn't ideal. What's hot is one who bites to cause as much pain as she can get away with.

Busted Balz
08-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Holding a cold blade to the sac is a nice threat.
:jumpsmile

linklierok
08-06-2007, 09:40 AM
I love the way my wife threatens me, scares the hell out of me too!:iluvu:

Lorenalover
08-12-2007, 07:54 AM
A few pics I found.

Busted Balz
08-12-2007, 08:16 AM
:ibow4u: Thank you those were excellent.

silvia_lati
08-12-2007, 06:12 PM
i like this 3d very well

Busted Balz
08-12-2007, 08:58 PM
i like this 3d very well
Yes, a blade to the balls is always nice.

kreagerwaves
08-12-2007, 10:29 PM
but 2 blades suraded are allways better scarry and kinky.:)

mjovanovich
08-13-2007, 08:39 AM

Holy awesome, I just got around to viewing this. It really is well done (except for the audio).

Lily
08-14-2007, 04:31 PM
Yes, a blade to the balls is always nice.
I love knives. I have a few. Just how deep would you like to be cut?

Busted Balz
08-14-2007, 08:58 PM
I love knives. I have a few. Just how deep would you like to be cut?

Yikes, Lily, I didn't say cut.

:cryingblu

Lily
08-14-2007, 11:33 PM
Yikes, Lily, I didn't say cut.

:cryingblu
You know I'm new at this. I take things literally! So what would you like me to do with my knife? Maybe just a poke or two?

rasmick
08-15-2007, 07:17 AM
This site is awesome, however how do I post when it says I can't post or look at pictures???

neomuller2285
08-15-2007, 07:52 AM
knives are pretty cool! id love my gf to threaten me with a knive to my balls!
great stuff on the site...

cleandirt
08-15-2007, 10:39 AM
I love the idea of a girl threatening this while I eat her pussy.

Lily
08-15-2007, 11:08 AM
This site is awesome, however how do I post when it says I can't post or look at pictures???
You have to sign in. After your first post, you should be allowed to view pics. Not immediately, but shortly after. BTW, how did you post this?;)

kits_kin
08-15-2007, 11:37 AM
I don't know why the idea of being ********* by a woman is so exciting, but I've often indulged in this fantasy. It's the ultimate humiliation, I suppose, to have women reject my manhood so utterly that they choose to simply extricate my testicles and throw them away. I've created a series of captioned photos detailing a ********** fantasy which perhaps I'll post at this site sometime, just to add to the fun.

Busted Balz
08-15-2007, 05:24 PM
I'm only interested in the threat not the actual act. Big Difference.

mjovanovich
08-15-2007, 06:33 PM
I'm only interested in the threat not the actual act. Big Difference.

Yeah ... I was amazed that, when I got more into this community (I've been lurking for years now all over the place) how many "flavors" there were of the fetish.

Also, I agree. Threat, not act.

spidermale
08-15-2007, 06:58 PM
You know I'm new at this. I take things literally! So what would you like me to do with my knife? Maybe just a poke or two?
Lily dear you can do whatever you want, you have the knife after all:)
and if something bad accidentally happens, oh well right?

Busted Balz
08-15-2007, 07:28 PM

Just hold it against my sac and tell me what you could do.

:thumbup

Castratrix's pet
08-15-2007, 07:59 PM
You know I'm new at this. I take things literally! So what would you like me to do with my knife?

I would like you to roll up your sleeves and surgically ******** me very skillfully, slowly, and gently, for you to use your knives, forceps, and ligatues and for you to take out my testicles the way a surgeon would do it.

Castratrix's pet
08-15-2007, 08:16 PM
I love knives. I have a few.

Are any of them scalpels? Would you like to be a urological surgeon and operate on men's male parts including ********** men? Or would you like to be a veterinarian? ********** of males is the most common surgery a veterinarian performs. You could even ******** men who are dominant women's pets, or perhaps your own man/pet.

Just how deep would you like to be cut?

How deep would you like to cut me? Just what would you do to me if you could perform surgery on me?

Yes I am a man who has femdom ********** fantasies. For me it is more than just a physical sexual fantasy, it is also very very spiritual and even religious. I follow a female Goddess spirituality that worships God as being female so that God is really Goddess. It also views women as living embodiments of Goddess Herself, so that ********** performed by a woman is like ********** performed by Goddess Herself, and there is something very spiritual about ********** performed by women. This is also shown by some of my fetishes that are part of my femdom ********** fantasies, for example, me always wearing a long sleeve shirt with my arms covered to my hands shows male weakness, inferiority, and submission to women. The castratrix wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows shows her strength, power, dominance, and omnipotence as Goddess.

So with all this in mind, just how deep would you like to cut me, just what would you do to me if you could perform surgery on me, and what would you do with me afterword, how would you make me serve and worship you?

Lily
08-15-2007, 11:36 PM
Yeah ... I was amazed that, when I got more into this community (I've been lurking for years now all over the place) how many "flavors" there were of the fetish.

Also, I agree. Threat, not act.
Oh come on, don't be such a wuss. Just a little draw of the blood, to make it more real. :p

Lily
08-15-2007, 11:45 PM
Are any of them scalpels? Would you like to be a urological surgeon and operate on men's male parts including ********** men? Or would you like to be a veterinarian? ********** of males is the most common surgery a veterinarian performs. You could even ******** men who are dominant women's pets, or perhaps your own man/pet.

How deep would you like to cut me? Just what would you do to me if you could perform surgery on me?

Yes I am a man who has femdom ********** fantasies. For me it is more than just a physical sexual fantasy, it is also very very spiritual and even religious. I follow a female Goddess spirituality that worships God as being female so that God is really Goddess. It also views women as living embodiments of Goddess Herself, so that ********** performed by a woman is like ********** performed by Goddess Herself, and there is something very spiritual about ********** performed by women. This is also shown by some of my fetishes that are part of my femdom ********** fantasies, for example, me always wearing a long sleeve shirt with my arms covered to my hands shows male weakness, inferiority, and submission to women. The castratrix wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows shows her strength, power, dominance, and omnipotence as Goddess.

So with all this in mind, just how deep would you like to cut me, just what would you do to me if you could perform surgery on me, and what would you do with me afterword, how would you make me serve and worship you?
I love men and only want to hurt them to please them. I do, however, like to wear long sleeved shirts, rolled up above my elbows. I didn't know it had any significant meaning. Hmmm. Once you're *********, your done. However, torture can last for a really, really long time... :wooow

Castratrix's pet
08-16-2007, 12:13 AM
I love men and only want to hurt them to please them. I do, however, like to wear long sleeved shirts, rolled up above my elbows. I didn't know it had any significant meaning. Hmmm. Once you're *********, your done. However, torture can last for a really, really long time... :wooow

I have always been very turned on by a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. A woman with her long sleeves rolled up above her elbows seems especially powerful, dominant, omnipotent and Goddess-like, which makes me feel more and especially worshipful toward her.

I also feel that way about a woman who is into **********, especially a woman who has actually done some kind of **********. In my femdom ********** fantasies, after she cuts my nuts out, I spend the rest of my existence personally serving and worshipping the woman who ********* me as if she herself is God with God of course being female. So once I'm *********, I'm not sure I'm really done. In fact for me ********** is only the beginning and there is something very spiritual and religious about it to me.

Lily if you did ******** me how would you do it? Would you torture me first, how would you torture me and for how long and what would that be like for me? How would you go about removing my testicles, how would you go about performing the actual ********** procedure, how longwould it take you to perform it and what would it be like for me while you are doing it to me? Finally, how would you make me serve and worship you? What would it be like for me serving and worshipping you after you had cut my nuts out and my manhood had been destroyed at your hands? What would my existence be like as your personal eunuch slave/pet/worshipper?

Hasta
08-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Oh come on, don't be such a wuss. Just a little draw of the blood, to make it more real. :p

Lily, you've got a great attitude. I need a woman like you hanging around the gym while I work. Would make it WAY more fun.

Bremuse0
08-16-2007, 03:11 PM
I have always been very turned on by a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. A woman with her long sleeves rolled up above her elbows seems especially powerful, dominant, omnipotent and Goddess-like, which makes me feel more and especially worshipful toward her.

I also feel that way about a woman who is into **********, especially a woman who has actually done some kind of **********. In my femdom ********** fantasies, after she cuts my nuts out, I spend the rest of my existence personally serving and worshipping the woman who ********* me as if she herself is God with God of course being female. So once I'm *********, I'm not sure I'm really done. In fact for me ********** is only the beginning and there is something very spiritual and religious about it to me.

Lily if you did ******** me how would you do it? Would you torture me first, how would you torture me and for how long and what would that be like for me? How would you go about removing my testicles, how would you go about performing the actual ********** procedure, how longwould it take you to perform it and what would it be like for me while you are doing it to me? Finally, how would you make me serve and worship you? What would it be like for me serving and worshipping you after you had cut my nuts out and my manhood had been destroyed at your hands? What would my existence be like as your personal eunuch slave/pet/worshipper?

Soooo odd.

Lily
08-16-2007, 11:49 PM
Soooo odd.
If you think that's odd, why are you looking at this thread?

Bremuse0
08-17-2007, 03:59 AM
If you think that's odd, why are you looking at this thread?

Because I enjoy everything else in this thread. Much like the rest of the threads in here. Stick around a little while longer and you will see what an annoying whackjob this long-sleeve "castratrix's pet" guy is.

Lily
08-17-2007, 11:06 AM
Because I enjoy everything else in this thread. Much like the rest of the threads in here. Stick around a little while longer and you will see what an annoying whackjob this long-sleeve "castratrix's pet" guy is.
I've already figured out the "whackjob" part about this person. Yes, it's odd. I haven't read the whole thread. Maybe I should...L

Castratrix's pet
08-17-2007, 01:45 PM
We usually think of femdom ********** and femdom ********** fantasies in physical and mental terms.

It is physical in that it involves the physical male genitals (mostly the testicles, his physical manhood) and their removal and the destruction of his manhood at the hands of a woman or of women. Also the physical feelings of sexual arousal and of the castratrix physically working on and handling the testicles as she removes them, the physical pain of the **********. I have also read that women often report orgasm while performing ********** or watching a male being *********.

It is mental in that it involves sexual arousal (a very big part of sex is mental and emotional as well as physical). It is mental in that it also involves fantasies, fetishes, and fears by the man. I guess on the part of the woman feelings of power, dominance, supremacy, feelings of being God with God being female.

I also feel all the things a man would feel who has femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes. But for me there is also a very strong spiritual aspect. For me there is also something deeply spiritual about femdom ********** and ********** performed by a woman.

I would describe my childhood and upbringing as very normal, conventional, and happy. I was also raised with conventional Christian religious views (God as male). But while it is not the religious view I was raised with, I have always felt drawn to view and perceive of God as being female, totally and exclusively female, of God as Goddess. In fact I'm very uncomfortable with views and images and such of God as male. The idea of God as male makes me very uncomfortable. I don't know why I feel this way, but it's what I've always felt.

Because of this, I also tend to view women because they are female, as being living embodiments of God Herself, women as living eminations of God Herself.

So to me, the ********** of any male performed by a woman is a physical symbol and example of women's power over males, of women's omnipotence and supremacy, of woman as God. Specifically of the woman performing the **********, her power, her omnipotence and supremacy, of her as God. The variouselements of my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes show this sense of female power, dominance, supremacy, of woman as God, and of male weakness, inferiority, submission. Of woman as God and the male she is ********** as her subject and worshipper under her total omnipotent control.

The idea of this total and omnipotent power, this destruction held and handled and used only by women, also the permanence of ********** that once my balls are gone that's it they're gone forever. This kind of power and total omnipotence, the total permanent destruction of my male organs and my manhood at the hands of a woman is powerful and aluring to me.

In my femdom ********** fantasies, my ********** is a sacrifice, the complete and total sacrifice of my manhood, of my male being, of my total self, of my very essence to God at the hands of a woman. The pain, agony, fear, and terror I wouldfeel during ********** is suffering I do for God Herself at the hands of a woman. As she performs the ********** surgery on me, the castratrix herself actually becomes and is God Herself, so that my ********** and sacrifice is performed at the hands of God Herself. I worship her totally as she cuts my nuts out, worship of her that will continue forever after the operation, and I will forever personally serve and worship the woman who performs the ********** surgery on me as if she herself is God.

I realize how this sounds to most people, but this is what I feel in my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes. Not that I will ever really be ********* for real, but this is what I feel and what I'm searching for through my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes.

Lily said that once you're *********, you're done. But for me ********** performed by a woman isn't the end, it is only the beginning.

So for me femdom ********** and femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes are not just sexual and physical, there is also the spiritual aspects, for me it is als deeply spiritual.

Paddy
08-17-2007, 02:25 PM
I like wot Trouble said in the castratrix thread although I'm not sure where the Dalek thing came from :confused:
From what he's said, this Pet guy is drawing his pension and is flat broke. Why the hell would a woman want to ever be served by such a loser?
Get real dude!

ENOUGH ABOUT PET ALREADY!

Hey Mac - Don’t ruin the fantasies of us pensioners!

I am also seeking a castar… casteri….casix….. lady-ball-cutter to worship. I am an 89-year old incontinent, white male seeking a young and stunningly beautiful lady-ball-cutter who will take my nads and look after me. I’ve dreamed about this for… like EVER! In my fantasy situation, my balls are stuck in the suction cup arm of a lady Dalek. I have broken her ray gun thing. This means she cannot shoot me. She is REAL pissed at me for breaking her ray gun thing. The stunningly beautiful lady-ball-cutter comes, scalpel in hand, to rescue me. She is wearing a short fur coat, leg warmers and nothing else (Jeeze I just came in my pants thinking about it.......... oh no its OK I only pissed myself).

Is there a stunningly beautiful woman on this forum who shares my fantasy? This will be a monumental stride for me so I need to know the following in detail.

Please describe the situation in detail. Focus on ME cos I wanna hear it from MY perspective. Tell me about how you unbutton your fur coat before taking on the Dalek. Please describe how gorgeous you are and give me your telephone number. Tell me about how good it will feel for me.

I REALLY want this so lets talk it over in some detail.

Thanks.

Hasta
08-17-2007, 03:54 PM
Leave what's his pet alone, he's entitled to his fantasies just like everyone else. If you don't like his posts, don't read them...that's what I do.:thumbup

will
08-17-2007, 10:38 PM
Click on his profile, add to your ignore list and flush him away.
It works for me :)

Bremuse0
08-17-2007, 11:55 PM
Click on his profile, add to your ignore list and flush him away.
It works for me :)

Yeah haha...but that doesn't solve the problem of him derailing threads.

vilma7oo
08-18-2007, 03:34 PM
http://www.busty-britain.com/hosted/movies/bb080807/hosted.php?id=1488968

Lager
08-19-2007, 01:36 AM

Oh man, I wish there were more clips like that around! NICE!

mick_sl8ter
08-20-2007, 04:03 PM

Absolutely fabulous ! A request to all forum members, if you have the full movie please put this on thepiratebay.org

Or at least upload it somewhere.

I would love to see this one.

good_men
08-29-2007, 10:31 AM
schow my pictures of ********* guy ! :bananajum

agnetha
09-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Hello,

I take a few weeks away and Catratix's Pet reappears like an unwelcome spot. Its the same rant, the same drivel. Please, please cut him off where it'd hurt the most, from this site.

suntanned

Aggie x

mick_sl8ter
09-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Leave what's his pet alone, he's entitled to his fantasies just like everyone else. If you don't like his posts, don't read them...that's what I do.:thumbup

I agree he has also the right to share his fantasies, I just scan his posts, if I see something new I read it... if it is the same old story again, I skip it.

mick_sl8ter
09-04-2007, 02:02 PM
Hello,

Agnetha

Nice ! You do this with your man ?
Are you monogamous?

spidermale
09-04-2007, 07:01 PM
I agree he has also the right to share his fantasies, I just scan his posts, if I see something new I read it... if it is the same old story again, I skip it.

Thats alright, hes been banned for the longest time from the Eunuch Archive cus he keeps doing the same shit over there, but they let him back on the board. Which is great because they wont let me back on.

everendlesstears
09-04-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm always threatening a certain someone, one of these days i might be serious if he doesnt watch it ;)

agnetha
09-08-2007, 04:19 AM
Hello,

and yes I am.

I'm glad you liked my post - its just one of my little teases with him. Reading it through I'd add that he always comes in the end, it would be no fun for either of us otherwise:D .

Sometimes he can get there himself and I find that a few quiet words to challenge him, something fairly easy like isn't it about time all this come was on my tits, can be enough, if a little simple. Its still very sexy to watch him masturbate himself, although it can feel like he is *******, rather than pleasuring himself. I'm very encouraging when he is coming, it seems to make him much less self conscious and is a (messy) turn on too.

When I'm in the mood I have another little twist he loves. I'll tell him I'm going to help him see how good his ball can be and then squash the testicle a bit harder to deepen his pain. Whist he is gasping from this I'll put my mouth up to his cock and very gently suck the end of it. I think he finds it exquisite to have the unpredictable testicle pain and the coolness of my mouth. I usually let him keep masturbating himself and the circle of sensations means that he certainly goes somewhere else in his mind. I can keep this pleasure pain circle going for a while and know when he is going to come.
Gripping his ball hard slows him and moving my head back gives easy control. When I think its time he can hardly stand whilst I give little firm punches up into his balls as his sperm begins to pulse out. He is so focussed on my mouth and the pain that in the end he just sags and comes and comes. It all ends with one last suck of his whole cock just when the pulsing subsides and I'll masturbate another little come out of him whilst cupping his balls as gently as I can, its one of my favourite bb moments.

Agnetha x

Dualing Banjo
12-13-2007, 05:34 PM
Two girls threaten his balls with a knife + other stuff

http://rapidshare.com/files/76170208/balls47.wmv

Busted Balz
12-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Two girls threaten his balls with a knife + other stuff

http://rapidshare.com/files/76170208/balls47.wmv
That was great. The blonde is so cruel. She knows just how to take his balls and roll them around so rough. I know how sensitive the sides of a testicle can be and you can tell she is working that area so well. She looks pretty scary when she has the knife and that crazy look on her face, a nice threat and perfect for this thread. THANK YOU for sharing.:ibow4u:

Dualing Banjo
12-14-2007, 02:56 AM
The blonde is so cruel.

Indeed! She gets even crueler that that. In this one she shoves a lit cigarette down a guys dick and laughs about it :eek:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uxpzuc

Unfortunately this wmv file was too big for rapidshare. Rather than split archive, I've loaded it to sendspace (121Mb). I hope those that are into very cruel femdom are able to get it.

Apologies to Julie.

sduyck_2001
12-14-2007, 09:17 AM
my fetish is not knives or rolled up sleeves ..just burdizzo..love the feel of it on me

slave4rtownership
12-14-2007, 09:28 AM
my fetish is not knives or rolled up sleeves ..just burdizzo..love the feel of it on me
I agree totally a few nice quick clamps and his troubles are over. Fyi i had my bag clamped 2 weeks ago and all healed already(no cords yet)

Choad
12-15-2007, 03:00 AM
I still find the threat a much bigger turn on than seeing the act (real or hollywood).

I agree whole heartedly , there's a line between erotic and just plain scary

Finder
01-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Lorenalover,
Thanks for the nice pics (back in August, sorry I'm late to this forum). My kink is a little different from many others on this forum; knife applied to the (very erect) cock is the major turn-on. Even better if it's pressing into the hard flesh at the moment of ejaculation and you're not sure how well she is controlling it as she's turned on and over-excited herself.

Other threats of erect-penis removal also greatly arousing: limb-loppers, axe, hatchet, and the (mythical) penis-guillotine which takes it off so cleanly and quickly. Key point: the penis (whether mine, or another man's) should be very hard, totally aroused. As in "his penis rose, to meet the blade ..."

Once I was f***ing the woman who knew my kink quite well; in the middle of the act she reached under the bed, pulled out a big knife and stroked the cold steel along the slippery shaft of my cock; I came almost instantly when I felt that.

Would like to correspond and exchange pictures with others if you're interested - email to cho_pitoff (at) yahoo.com

I have done a number of stories at Eunuch Archive on this topic.

Finder

jameson3rd
01-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Posting again in here just because this may be a better thread:

Hey!

I remember a while back seeing a clip/description. In it, a woman threatens a guy, saying that if he doesn't do what she wants, she'll ******** his 3 sons, starting with the eight year old.
Does anyone know what movie this is from? Or where the clip is? Thanks!

hahaji
01-16-2008, 12:21 AM
castraion is my love

FNMikey
01-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Hello,

and yes I am.

I'm glad you liked my post - its just one of my little teases with him. Reading it through I'd add that he always comes in the end, it would be no fun for either of us otherwise:D .

Sometimes he can get there himself and I find that a few quiet words to challenge him, something fairly easy like isn't it about time all this come was on my tits, can be enough, if a little simple. Its still very sexy to watch him masturbate himself, although it can feel like he is *******, rather than pleasuring himself. I'm very encouraging when he is coming, it seems to make him much less self conscious and is a (messy) turn on too.

When I'm in the mood I have another little twist he loves. I'll tell him I'm going to help him see how good his ball can be and then squash the testicle a bit harder to deepen his pain. Whist he is gasping from this I'll put my mouth up to his cock and very gently suck the end of it. I think he finds it exquisite to have the unpredictable testicle pain and the coolness of my mouth. I usually let him keep masturbating himself and the circle of sensations means that he certainly goes somewhere else in his mind. I can keep this pleasure pain circle going for a while and know when he is going to come.
Gripping his ball hard slows him and moving my head back gives easy control. When I think its time he can hardly stand whilst I give little firm punches up into his balls as his sperm begins to pulse out. He is so focussed on my mouth and the pain that in the end he just sags and comes and comes. It all ends with one last suck of his whole cock just when the pulsing subsides and I'll masturbate another little come out of him whilst cupping his balls as gently as I can, its one of my favourite bb moments.

Agnetha xMan, that sounds sooo cool. What a lucky guy,

FNMikey
01-16-2008, 06:33 PM
I agree with Mick, live and let live. We don't need any self appointed thread nazis. The mods will take care of anything that is out of line.

agnetha
01-30-2008, 07:24 AM
Hello,

and yes, he is. :D

I do try and make our bb as interesting and sexy as possible but there is always an underlying intensity to our time together. This drives us on to new levels of pleasure and pain (mine and his of course ;) ) and also makes those slow easy ball playing times so good.

We've been having very intense sessions of late, its like there is no tomorrow, especially if he knows he'll be leaving soon. He always needs more thorough attention and can take more pain when he knows he'll be going. I can be almost brutal with him with very firm kneeing and slapping my hands into his balls repeatedly and he just wants more. He's subtly asked me to wear black pvc for what amount to domination sessions. No encouragement required and perhaps we've been heading here all along - I get quite into it, set the atmosphere with a few candles, a short skirt, long gloves and of course lovely goth style boots. You can guess the rest ;) .
It brings out an animal side in him and when I let him come there is an anger, its almost not human, and afterwards he is just so sated, its as if a weight has been taken from him.

Perhaps its because he faces an element of risk in what he does but I think that this extra dimension has really upped our bb game of late, although I am a little worried for him now when I see his kit in the hallway.

Aggie X

Magnum
01-31-2008, 09:48 AM
Wow Agnetha, I'm starting to sweat. Whats amazing to me is how much more pain I can take just before I cum. My wife will shift much of her body weight onto her foot (the one crushing my balls) which normally I'd be screaming in pain but right after cumming the pain imediatly returns. During intercourse (from behind) she she reaches back and grabs my balls and pulls, twists and squeezes them and again just as I am about to cum she totally crushes them with her hand so when I'm through my knees start to buckle from the pain. I can't tell you how hard I cum when she does this, It's incredible.

agnetha
02-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Hello,

and thank you for your comments Magnum. I liked your post too :) .

I'd better add that whilst we've had a sequence of quite physical domination sessions, with longer recoveries for him, I've tried to balance this with a few soothing ball pleasurings, which he becomes very intense during.

We've added to the ball pleasuring gradually too. As I mentioned originally a lot of the fun for me is talking softly to him whilst he is on the cusp of a sliver of pleasure or a shard of pain. I felt a little like a whore, so have taken to doing the pleasuring like one, I fluff my hair, go for the makeup and lipstick, wear a tight top and a tiny skirt and just talk dirty to him as I so gently tease him to come. I ask him how much his balls are worth as I squeeze etc, I find it a real turn on, especially afterwards when he is done and I use my vibrator as if he isn't there, but knowing he is watching.

There is much more role playing at the moment, with outfits and accessories to suit. I mentioned the pvc thing he is really into, he loves the feel of it for some reason so I've even worn some when we've been with friends (under normal clothes). This gets him quite turned on as he knows that I know that he knows what its doing to him. Really though, the joke is on him as my friend Amy knows that I've got it on for him, and she'll wear some too, but for me.

Agnetha x

bruce578
02-02-2008, 06:58 PM

Awesome video, thanks for that.

dicky
02-03-2008, 07:59 AM
The pic is fantasy (not drawn by me), but I though it funny.

And a (short) movie (just about 80 kb!):

http://rapidshare.com/files/88854105/Why-not.WMV.html

I was totally surprised for finding this scene in a movie. Hope anyone likes it.;)

mick_sl8ter
02-03-2008, 02:38 PM
The dragon cartoon is awesome !!! :D:D:D

The movie was crap :(
But hey the dragon cartoon was awesome :bananajum:bananajum:bananajum

dicky
02-04-2008, 07:27 AM
Thanks, Mick. Maybe you like the following...?

http://rapidshare.com/files/89098802/jungle-comic.zip.html

(695 kb)
From some xxx-comic page. That guy always gets into trouble...

Magnum
02-04-2008, 10:53 AM
[QUOTE=agnetha;39836]Hello,

I felt a little like a whore, so have taken to doing the pleasuring like one, I fluff my hair, go for the makeup and lipstick, wear a tight top and a tiny skirt and just talk dirty to him as I so gently tease him to come. I ask him how much his balls are worth as I squeeze etc, I find it a real turn on, especially afterwards when he is done and I use my vibrator as if he isn't there, but knowing he is watching.

Talking dirty or as my wife does, threatens to crush or stomp on my balls etc makes it so much more intense. Watching movie clips don't really turn me on anymore because I know they aren't real. I like the more intense and hard stuff and dressing up, dirty talking etc. just totally adds to the moment.

agnetha
02-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Hello,

and for the pm people, here is the link to my ball pleasuring post ;)

Agnetha x

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4470&highlight=pleasuring

mrlogic
02-10-2008, 05:44 AM
It's the preparation and the anticipation that I enjoy, the feeling of being at a girls mercy, and her plaything...

kidintinesy
02-10-2008, 05:35 PM
awsome!! :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :iluvu: :ibow4u: :bananawin :machine:

ChiefSoreballs
03-04-2008, 08:22 AM
dont feel too much pitty for the guy, a few minutes before he had abducted a woman and was just ******* her to a blow job quite brutally....

from part 1 of the "Hilda" comic, the scene is at the end of it:

http://www.terbiyesiz.net/showpost.php?p=978709&postcount=158

luca Italia
04-04-2008, 06:44 AM
there are file of play burdizzo ?
the girl using burdizzo for cutting balls ?
thanks

Lager
07-30-2008, 03:44 PM
Just about the sexiest ********** threat I've ever seen.

http://www.filemojo.com/022622012615688/Ballbusting_-_Talk_-_**********_Threat_-_Tiffany_Amber_Knight_-_Snapped_-_2005_-_fatallowblow.avi

Castratrix's pet
07-31-2008, 07:26 AM
Just about the sexiest ********** threat I've ever seen.

http://www.filemojo.com/022622012615688/Ballbusting_-_Talk_-_**********_Threat_-_Tiffany_Amber_Knight_-_Snapped_-_2005_-_fatallowblow.avi

It would be even better if it included video. Anyone have any videos of a woman threatening to ******** a man?

gopballbustеr2
07-31-2008, 07:53 AM
It would be even better if it included video. Anyone have any videos of a woman threatening to ******** a man?

Yes, I do.

Lager
07-31-2008, 09:07 AM
Anyone have any videos of a woman threatening to ******** a man?

Uhhh, what do you call what I just posted?? It was a woman threatening to ******** a man.

linklierok
07-31-2008, 10:33 AM
My wife threatens me in this vid i posted last night in this thread

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5628

would like it if someone who isnt a childish spamming moron would reply. this forum is just a lot of "this message is hidden because ___ is on your ignore list" lately... :(

gopballbuster
07-31-2008, 10:38 AM
My wife threatens me in this vid i posted last night in this thread

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5628

would like it if someone who isnt a childish spamming moron would reply. this forum is just a lot of "this message is hidden because ___ is on your ignore list" lately... :(
Yeah, same thing for me. Anyway, great video, want to trade wifes? (Only kidding) Thanks for the video.

gopbаllbuster
07-31-2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah, same thing for me. Anyway, great video, want to trade wifes? (Only kidding) Thanks for the video.

You are a liar, you responded to my post in the video links thread, I'm not on your ignore list. And you are a male shovenist pig offering to trade your wife.

hjsplithjsplit
07-31-2008, 03:01 PM
nice pictures

hjsplithjsplit
07-31-2008, 03:03 PM
nice pictures

Castratrix's pet
07-31-2008, 03:17 PM
Uhhh, what do you call what I just posted?? It was a woman threatening to ******** a man.

What I got was just the audio part, no video. I could hear her threatening to ******** him but I couldn't see her as she made her threat.

linklierok
07-31-2008, 03:22 PM
What I got was just the audio part, no video. I could hear her threatening to ******** him but I couldn't see her as she made her threat.

I could see it fine, you must need to download a codec or something.

Did you like the vid with my wife, pet? One time she actually put in one of our videos her rolling up long sleeves, just for you, but its only on VHS though and I never found to convert.

When and If her login ever starts working she may do it again if you ask nice. :D

drkwolf222
07-31-2008, 11:45 PM
please dont pose scat pics with out some warning .... tahts not the kinda thing i want to scroll down and find in a NON scat thread ,.,,seriously

gopballbuster
07-31-2008, 11:48 PM
please dont pose scat pics with out some warning .... tahts not the kinda thing i want to scroll down and find in a NON scat thread ,.,,seriously
You're dealing with Bremuse0; do you actually think he cares about anyone but himself? He wants scat, and his mom won't do it anymore, so he'll have to get it from us.

gopcocksucker2
07-31-2008, 11:49 PM

Oh, ya I'm so sorry about that. I 'll get back to sucking some dick, after all...it's all I'm good at anyways. gopcocksucker2, it's such a great name, don't ya think?

korrda
08-01-2008, 06:05 AM
hey that's a great thread!

dicksta
11-08-2008, 02:29 PM
I found this picture somewhere i don’t remember the web-site I thought I’d share it with my friends here./ I am not into "gelding tools" fantasy personally because I think it’s a bit overdone most fetish web sites have this theme going maybe if the chick had a big sharp blade or short sword in her hand the picture would have been sexier and hotter. any comments out there?

gopballbustеr2
11-28-2008, 10:11 AM
I found this picture somewhere i don’t remember the web-site I thought I’d share it with my friends here./ I am not into "gelding tools" fantasy personally because I think it’s a bit overdone most fetish web sites have this theme going maybe if the chick had a big sharp blade or short sword in her hand the picture would have been sexier and hotter. any comments out there?

The bitch is hot, thanks.

SheepMug
12-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Can't see those large yet dicksta but they're on my list of pics to come back to. :bananajum

francis79
12-28-2008, 07:50 AM
That Queen... you can find her at www.clubdom.com (http://www.clubdom.com)

His name is Jenna.......

souless
01-06-2009, 02:35 PM
http://http://www.fotosearch.com/bigcomp.asp?path=CSP/CSP128/1289500.jpg
http://http://www.fotosearch.com/bigcomp.asp?path=CSP/CSP128/1289653.jpg

souless
01-06-2009, 02:37 PM
hi! this is a great forum.congratulations for everybody...sorry my english please

gordon..j
08-25-2009, 05:43 PM
Hi, I like the picts, but are the girls in it suggesting ********** or penectomy?most women that I've spoken to about 'chopping bits off' tell me--they prefer to see the balls being yanked off,rather than,the penis--I don't know why this should be? apart from thailand (where penectomy is in fashion)it is surprising,given that we guy's are so disloyal to our wifes and girlfriends,that more men are not geting the cruel-cut from thier loved one's!

gordon..j
08-25-2009, 05:53 PM

The face really fits the scene perfectly! The sadistic look is very sexy! she really looks as though she wants to hurt even emasculate,and she is enjoying her skill.

sloguy
08-26-2009, 07:21 PM

her name is jean bardot (if im not muffing up the spelling) and that scene is one of my favorites. theres a link to it here somewhere in the forum. i forget where exactly

Bremuse0
08-27-2009, 05:23 AM

She is from http://**********.com/studio/5751 clips 4 sale.com /studio / 5751 (I spaced it out because I'm not sure what form is restricted here)

I'm not positive that clip is from there but I would bet money on it. She has definitely done a lot of scenes there, so I'm 90% sure it's from there.

Design
09-21-2009, 12:00 PM
I love the way my wife threatens me, scares the hell out of me too!:iluvu:i would love Jenny69 to do this to me.:bananajum (check the link)

barba
10-26-2009, 09:28 AM
http://filefap.com/pthumbs/small/59692/226925050%5B1%5D.jpg (http://filefap.com/public/view/59692) http://filefap.com/pthumbs/small/59693/486931743%5B1%5D.jpg (http://filefap.com/public/view/59693) http://filefap.com/pthumbs/small/59694/1388617827%5B1%5D.jpg (http://filefap.com/public/view/59694) http://filefap.com/pthumbs/small/59695/617629878%5B1%5D.jpg (http://filefap.com/public/view/59695)
http://filefap.com/pthumbs/small/59696/409396104%5B1%5D.jpg (http://filefap.com/public/view/59696) http://filefap.com/pthumbs/small/59697/1120191156%5B1%5D.jpg (http://filefap.com/public/view/59697) http://filefap.com/pthumbs/small/59698/399314268%5B1%5D.jpg (http://filefap.com/public/view/59698) http://filefap.com/pthumbs/small/59699/1155993734%5B1%5D.jpg (http://filefap.com/public/view/59699)

mick_sl8ter
12-19-2009, 10:59 AM
There is a television channel called 'nickelodeon' broadcasting a children's programm named: 'Zoey101'.

A couple of boys found a puppy and they were not allowed to keep it where they live. They were in a hurry to hide it so they walked in where the girls sleep and they asked them to hide it for them. Before the girls could agree the boys had to leave in a hurry.

All the girls were charmed by the puppy, but one. She objected severely to keeping the puppy in their dormitory. Then one of the girls promised to the girl who objected that the puppy would not damage her belongings.
In the meanwhile the girls checked the puppy's sex to see if it was a boy.
Then the girl who initially objected agreed to hiding the puppy, but not without threatening to ******** the puppy if he messed with her stuff. This was her ********** threat : "He is going to be a she".
One of the girls reacted with: "ouch" and the others were smiling.

By the way, the puppy's name was Elvis.

I was surprised to find ********** threats in children's television conversations. :D

dzwitch
12-19-2009, 11:14 AM
I was surprised to find ********** threats in children's television conversations. :D

It's quite a bit frequent to see BB related stuff in all kind of TV contents nowadays. I've always thought there are BB enthusiasts among the TV production staff, and they show it wherever it's possible.

atteone76
12-20-2009, 05:09 AM
It's quite a bit frequent to see BB related stuff in all kind of TV contents nowadays. I've always thought there are BB enthusiasts among the TV production staff, and they show it wherever it's possible.

I don't see any BB threat in this toon, but **********. And that's indeed quite unique in a children's program. O tempora o mores! :cryingblu

bb123bb
09-30-2010, 10:18 PM
Wow, poor Elvis:)

badajet
10-15-2010, 05:52 PM
anyone with a real female doing penectomy vidoe or website, pls

ingman
12-26-2011, 07:29 PM
Hey Guys!

this 100%! :thumbup
what i'd like to find is stuff that has a woman threatening to ******** a man unless, for example, he can make her cum, and in the end he manages just that and gets to keep his balls. so kinda really soft stuff, everyone gets satisfied and no-one gets mutilated. it's the threat and danger that's the huge turn on!
also, how come this thread's so dead?

ps. my first post \o/

Sabrin33
01-06-2012, 06:15 AM
Они тебя кастрируют:
http://turbobit.net/ojn4teqognch.html

http://s017.radikal.ru/i428/1201/cf/eeb43d07e770.jpg
http://s002.radikal.ru/i198/1201/00/d093c3f56ae1.jpg

papaschlumpf
01-11-2012, 05:25 PM
This is one of my favourite videos: a lot of hard ball biting and finally ********** with a burdizzo.
The girl is Sandy Simmers.

http://www.empflix.com/videos/Sandy-Cock-Tease-50689.html?utm_source=pbweb&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=pbweb

papaschlumpf
01-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Caught And *********
Stacy Burke
http://www.empflix.com/videos/Stacy-Burke-Caught-And-*********-53420.html

papaschlumpf
01-11-2012, 05:59 PM
The Life Of A Salesman
Stacy Burke
http://www.empflix.com/videos/Stacy-Burke-The-Life-Of-A-Salesman-53817.html

bookoo
01-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Wow Great flicks. Do you have any others? Thanks for sharing !!!:ibow4u:

Night Traveller
01-15-2012, 05:19 AM
:) Hi!
Does anybody know - where is this screen coming from? Would like to see the whole clip!:iluvu:

darkwing
01-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Они тебя кастрируют:
http://turbobit.net/ojn4teqognch.html

http://s002.radikal.ru/i198/1201/00/d093c3f56ae1.jpg

Is this the same person as Mika Tan here?:
http://fantasti.cc/videos/permalink/empflix/Mika-Tan-Elastrator-**********/1372019/

Sabrin33
02-18-2012, 01:09 AM
Отрезала ему яички:
http://turbobit.net/w5uuc7njr4g7.html

Sabrin33
02-27-2012, 05:02 AM
Грозит отрезать яички:
http://turbobit.net/q2bsmi7qsfff.html

http://s017.radikal.ru/i435/1202/80/4efe6c029181.jpg
http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1202/e1/8b99066b0aee.jpg

Sabrin33
03-06-2012, 03:45 AM
Она отстрелит яйца вам:
http://depositfiles.com/files/k0hk0onb7

http://i047.radikal.ru/1203/d7/46decd3261dc.jpg
http://s54.radikal.ru/i145/1203/55/808ac5986bde.jpg

squeezemyballsplease
03-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Is this the same person as Mika Tan here?:
http://fantasti.cc/videos/permalink/empflix/Mika-Tan-Elastrator-**********/1372019/

Yes, definitely.
There's only one like her.
She's great. :)

juliakale
03-09-2012, 11:38 AM
very nice mika tan elastrator castrator

Sabrin33
03-23-2012, 05:15 AM
Ballbusting and **********:
http://depositfiles.com/files/yisnuwe6g

constulation
04-19-2012, 04:58 AM
I found the entire clip of the busty britain who threats an intruder's balls with a gun:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1032238/big_tits_cherry_sorts_out_home_intruder.html

denmarks
04-20-2012, 12:43 AM
the Mika Tan video is superb!

BlackNBlueBalls
05-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Caught And *********
Stacy Burke
http://www.empflix.com/videos/Stacy-Burke-Caught-And-*********-53420.html

Wow! one of the best femdom videos I've ever seen