PDA

View Full Version : McSmithy's first story

s.mcsmithy
05-21-2007, 10:57 AM
Hi :bananawin

Most of my stories are fiction based on exaggerated real life experiences. I hope you like them, this is one is a multi-part and is based on my experiences of sharing a flat with a girlfriend called <ahem> Claire and it’s called…

Therapy

“My girlfriend has always had aggressive tendencies, it used to be that we just argued and I’d just let her win. I mean, it was just so much easier that way. Things got worse since the start of the year, and it was soon pretty normal for her to hit or slap me… but, her punches hardly hurt and I could generally restrain her until she calmed down.”
“So why are we talking?”
“Things have escalated over the past month or so, and my girl is now someone I fear. I have nowhere else to be, I moved here for her and I can’t afford to leave.”
“Escalated? How?”
“Well, fuck this is embarrassing… instead of slaps and punches, she’s been going for my groin.”
“She’s getting more aggressive? How did this start?”
“The first time was about six weeks ago, we were arguing as usual, a real screamer. We were standing facing one another, less than a foot apart – she was right in my face, furious. I responded, called her a mental bitch. She shut her mouth instantly, locked her eyes on mine. I tensed, ready to catch her right hand during the inevitable right hook, but the punch never came. Instead she grabbed my trouser belt with both hands and rammed her knee right into my crotch. I was utterly unprepared and it was a hard hit, the air left my lungs in a rush and my balls were agony. I felt my legs go and I hit the floor in a crumpled heap clutching myself. She stood above me, legs confidently apart, laughing. The gleeful look on her face told me that she’d really enjoyed that one.”
“That must have been very painful, did she apologise?”
“That evening, she teased me constantly, asking if my balls still hurt, telling me how stupid I’d looked and how funny it was to drop me so easily. She even feigned a few hits towards me. Later on, as we were going to bed, she finally did apologise to me. She put on the short black silk nightdress that I like and stripped me naked. Massaging my balls, whispering how she would make everything better. I was hard as rock as she pulled me under the covers, we hadn’t had sex in weeks and I couldn’t believe this was actually happening. As she pulled me on top of her she whispered to me ‘Do you need me?’ and I looked her in the eyes and replied as earnestly as I could ‘Of course I do baby.’ In retrospect I walked right into this, at the point she asked the question, her right leg was between mine. She placed her hands on my hips and pushed me up and backwards, before slamming her kneecap straight into my dangling testicles, Thud! I thought that the first knee was bad, but this pain was hell, my balls were completely crushed between her knee and my pelvis. I was trying to double up, but I was impaled on her raised knee, trying to breathe, tears running freely. She reached up and lifted my face to hers, ‘That’s good darling, because I kneed you too!” she laughed. She dropped her knee, still giggling, I managed to roll away, hands clamped around my injured nuts while I whimpered. I eventually managed to make it out of the room and tried to sleep on the couch.”

Part II to follow soon...

s.mcsmithy
05-21-2007, 11:23 AM
“My God, this kind of abuse is unacceptable. Have there been other incidents of this nature?”
“All of the time. The attacks are coming several times a week. If she wakes before me, she will punch me in the nuts. She even woke me one Sunday by grabbing hold of my testicles, telling my that she loved scrambled eggs for breakfast before tightening her grip so hard that I started crying. I was begging her to let go, but she refused, climbing on top of me, whispering while she squeezed ‘Castrated, sterile, eunuch, nutless, torsion.’ I was terrified, she sounded serious and, though she eventually let go, she wrenched so hard before she did that I nearly passed out. After she left, I puked from the pain and had to change the sheets, still in agony, so she didn’t notice. I don’t know what she’d have done if she’d seen what I’d done to the bedclothes.”
“You live in fear of your girlfriend’s temper?”
“Fuck yes, any man would. The worst thing are her kicks, she knows how to kick a man. She’s usually wearing her black knee-high boots, four inch heel, pointed toe. Last week she kicked me so hard that I thought that I would need to get medical help. We’d been about to head out to a casual work do for her friends. I was wearing my jeans, the one’s she likes because they’re too tight and she can see my nuts. I was holding the door to her flat open for her, when she said ‘Wait, baby, I’ve forgotten something.”, I rolled my eyes, we were already late… “What?”, I asked impatiently. Her eyes narrowed “This!”, she pushed me backwards with both hands, I stumbled, hit the wall, legs spread. She took a one-step run up and punted up. The instep of her boot slammed into my package, making solid contact with my testicles. I screamed, hands shooting down to the scene of the crime. I was totally out of it and she knew it. She was delighted with the kick, I thought I was sterile – I’d actually felt my balls flaten between my body and her boot, the pain was indescribable, and once again I fell to the floor, gagging and gasping for air. She kicked me in the ribs as I lay there “Later loser” she laughed as she left for the party. I lay there for over an hour in absolute pain, only managing to move because I didn’t want to still be lying by the door when she came home.”
“But you tell me that its over now? That she’s gone?”
“I think so yes. She left two days ago. We’d been arguing and she made one of her usual lame jokes, and tried to kick me. I just snapped, totally lost it. I caught her foot before it connected, the top of her work shoe hit my hand hard and the sting gave me the anger I needed to shove her backwards. I followed up quickly, jumping on top of her, aiming to pin her arms. She was like a wild cat beneath me, cursing, spitting, trying to claw my face. Her strength was terrifying, she was squirming her way out from under me, managed to get some air between us and hammer her thigh into my groin. It wasn’t a hard hit, but it gave me something to think about and my courage weakened as I started trying to protect my genitals. And I guess that’s what cost me in the end. Before I knew it, she was on top of me, had me trapped up against the wall, my arm trapped beneath me, my legs been ****** apart by hers as she faced my feet. She was still screaming abuse as she reached back and pulled off her right shoe. It was black with a 3 inch square heel, I realised what she was going to do immediately. I panicked, trying to work myself free as she raised the shoe, holding it by the toe, going for maximum power. And then she brought the shoe down, heel first smashing into my unprotected testicles. I squealed like a girl, or more accurately, in a way that no girl would ever scream. I bucked, the agony racing from my balls to my guts and my brain. She raised he hand again and again hammered my balls with the thick heel. “Arrrgh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Stop! Please staaaaarrggghhh!” Third time the shoe hit and I was in a pain I’d never even conceived of before, she pressed down on my right testcicle, shoving the heel in hard with both hands “Do you like that baby?! Do you think you’ll be attacking me again? Say goodbye to your fucking bollocks, you fucking eunuch!”, the relief of her removing the pressure was short lived as she slammed the shoe down again. And that’s when I lost control of my limbs, my brain blown in a white flash. I lay there helpless as she stood up, wanting to curl up, but I couldn’t move. She grinned down at me, looking dishevelled, but happy. “Fuck you loser, I’m going out.”. She put on her shoe, smiled down at me and kicked me hard, driving her toe between my legs one last time.

And that’s all I remember. I woke up yesterday, still on the floor. My balls racking me with pain, swollen and in pain. I called the ambulance that brought me here and I must have passed out en route here. So what’s the deal doc, I can’t feel anything, am I okay?”
“Well the good news Mr Smithy is that your girlfriend won’t be able to kick you in the balls ever again…”

Benny12
05-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Nice. :D I especially loved the ending. Keep writing more. :jumpsmile

Sajmon
05-22-2007, 03:42 AM
Yeah!! :D very nice story, write more ;)

s.mcsmithy
05-22-2007, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the comments, nice to get feedback... more to come...:jumpsmile

skweezme
05-22-2007, 05:00 PM
Excellent!

poolman2
05-29-2007, 01:28 AM
s.mcsmithy,

That was a very good story. I really enjoyed it. :bananawin

poolman2