PDA

View Full Version : Another story from McSmithy

s.mcsmithy
05-24-2007, 11:56 AM
Most of my stories are fiction based on exaggerated real life experiences. I hope you like them, this is a multi-parter based on my experiences of sharing a flat with a girlfriend called Claire (again – you guys would like her) and it’s called…

Diary

May 1st

Jesus, the arguments with this bitch are getting worse, she’s got absolutely no respect for me. I know that she’s paying the rent, the bills, but I’m a student, I don’t have the cash to help out – it doesn’t mean that she can treat me like crap. We fought again tonight from the moment she walked in the door. Money, the car, the housework, whatever she though of next. Then, while screaming in my face she swings a total haymaker, catching me in the head. I think that this is the first time a woman’s hit me ever. I was already off balance and ended up on the floor. She thought this was hilarious and just laughed as she left the room.

May 3rd

Fuck, fuck, fuck. My balls, fucking bitch. I can’t believe that she did this, I can’t even move off this bed. Obviously, we fought again tonight, only this time she was pissed, mean drunk. She came rolling in, clearly spoiling for a fight – like I’m that dumb. I backed right down, refused to rise to her taunts. This just made her more angry, more spiteful. She was in my face again, I was backing up, hands raised in mute surrender when she lunged forward, pushed me into the wall and then drove her bare knee straight into my groin. She got right underneath, her kneecap hammering my bollocks upwards. God, she really racked me. The agony took a half second to register, I thought I was okay… but then the pain came, shooting from my testicles to my brain via my guts. And I did what any man would, dropped to the floor, eyes shut tight, clutching myself. ‘Men are so pathetic, downed in one again babes!’ I heard her laugh as she left the room and went upstairs. I couldn’t reply, couldn’t move. I can’t describe how much pain I was in, how stupid and helpless I felt curled up on the floor. I’ve made up here to my room, I have ibuprofen and whiskey to get me to sleep. Fucking bitch.

More to come... I think that things are going to get worse for our very own Anne Frank...