PDA

View Full Version : How to get my friend to bust me?

testiclats
05-30-2007, 06:07 PM
OK, so I know this girl who lives nearby, but I hardly ever see her. I mostly just talk to her online. We are both online at work and bored and we sometimes talk about perverted stuff. She says we should hang out but I never hang out with her in real life.

She sometimes jokes that we should just have casual sex since we both are horny and neither of us is in a relationship. I'm not really attracted to her but I am a guy... so it is tempting... I dunno if I would want to go all the way with her, probably not, I'm not real comfortable with that.

Anyway I have slowly started showing her ballbusting videos, saying "hey look this is funny!" or something. She laughs at them but if I try to hint at whether she would kick or knee me in the nuts she says I would never do that. I went as far as to say "well what if I wanted you to?" and she just said, well if you wanted me to I might, but she thought I was kidding.

She doesn't seem like she has the cruel or mischievous or humorous tendency to want to bust a guy's nuts. I think it's a turn-on when a girl thinks it is fun to hurt a guy's nuts, whether it's out of curiosity, or humor, or just plain mean, whatever it is I don't know. She doesn't seem to have this attitude about it, she just thinks it's not nice to hit a guy there and doesn't seem to be interested or excited about it at all. I think that's strange because almost every girl I know thinks guys getting hit in the nuts is extremely funny. I have been hit in the nuts for no reason by girls who just did it out of nowhere, and thought it was funny. And those girls weren't even perverted or anything. Here I have this girl who is really perverted, and apparently she is willing to do perverted stuff with me, but has no interest in ballbusting. It's kinda surprising.

I bet if I just came out and asked her she would bust me, but I can't seem to say it. She knows some of my friends and I don't really want the word to get out that I'm into freaky stuff, you know?

Anyway what do you guys think? I'm pretty sure I could get her to bust me easily... But I dunno if I want to open up a can of worms. I also think she likes me and I don't feel the same way about her, so I dunno if I want to encourage anything sexual with her. I would be more interested in some non-committal casual ballbusting hehe... And maybe other sexual favors, but I'm afraid she would get all emotionally attached if we start messing around, and I really don't see myself in a relationship with this girl.

Busted Balz
05-30-2007, 06:23 PM
If you don't want her telling everyone then you're goanna have to give her a reason not to want to embarase you. Dare I say a relationship. Who knows she might be really good at it and you might want to stay with her forever. You know it's not easy to find somene who will put up with our fetishes. Just a thought.:thumbup

john b
05-30-2007, 06:30 PM
ask her for ballbusting action in exchange for sex yo.

dark
05-30-2007, 07:07 PM
Ok there are two ways to ask any girl for ballbusting, but you normally will get one knee or kick. Nothing like bare-repetitive-ballbusting. Ok guys this works for me, but normally I don't do it because am afraid that I will have erection and it will look odd ;)
1)You initiate a dicussion about if somebody attack her in the night. You ask her: - do you know what to do?
-Do you know self defence.
-Com'on show me ;)
90% while doing their combo, they will try to stimulate a knee or a punch in the balls. Then if u want to go further u say:
-That's bullshit, I don't understand how all u stupid girls think that it hurts a lot. Actually it doesn't hurt, u may feel paralyzed for a second only, Try me ;) Bring it on, u suck!
2)U can also say, something more innocent (I perfer that one):
-do you know how to fight?
-show me. (be sarcastic, and funny all time)
And try to attack on her. hold her hands. The knee automatically comes out ;) Then you have to look funny and say:
-What did u try to do?
And knee a bit hard her cunt. Normally they answer back harder. If it is your girlfriend, she will answer back DEFINATELY HARDER.
Then if you want to be fully covered after the ballbusting and not to look even for a moment like a prevert, say: - Basicaly, the best part to hit a guy is to deliver a full-force punch in the nose, but don't do it cuz it hurts ;)

:thumbup good luck

spidermale
05-30-2007, 07:10 PM
it sounds like she likes you, and you dont like her in that way. I think if you liked her back, she would enjoy busting you, i think right now shed do it just because you want her to. But...if your not really interested in going out with her, then you shouldnt start messing around. its gonna lead to hurt feelings in the end. So Id suggest getting to know her more before you try anything...you might end up liking her. She might tell you she doesnt really want a relationship, she just wants to fool around with someone she thinks is hot, like you. But if you start messing around with her and you dont care about her, besides breaking this girls heart when you get bored with her(trust me, it will happen) you also run the risk of her telling absolutley everyone that your some kind of freak that wants his nuts busted, or that your some wimp into pain or something. And that kind of attention, you dont need. Just my opinion.

bart777
06-05-2007, 03:29 PM
it sounds like she likes you, and you dont like her in that way. I think if you liked her back, she would enjoy busting you, i think right now shed do it just because you want her to. But...if your not really interested in going out with her, then you shouldnt start messing around. its gonna lead to hurt feelings in the end. So Id suggest getting to know her more before you try anything...you might end up liking her. She might tell you she doesnt really want a relationship, she just wants to fool around with someone she thinks is hot, like you. But if you start messing around with her and you dont care about her, besides breaking this girls heart when you get bored with her(trust me, it will happen) you also run the risk of her telling absolutley everyone that your some kind of freak that wants his nuts busted, or that your some wimp into pain or something. And that kind of attention, you dont need. Just my opinion.

extreamly good advice...

Busted Balz
06-05-2007, 04:23 PM
I bet it you really piss her off she'll bust you in the nuts. :D

rec912
06-06-2007, 06:50 AM
Just make a bet with her that yuo know you can lose, if she wins she get sto bust you if you win she has to do something nice for you and lose on purpose, like shoot hoops with her and that you'll make the next shot if you miss she can kick you in the balls but if you win you get a hand job or somethng like that either way you make out =)

jokes4u
06-06-2007, 08:47 AM
i dont know what to do