PDA

View Full Version : women groin,vulva attacking-70% effective?

gomdol
06-01-2007, 07:46 AM
Recently, i saw some sentence.(Krav Maga?)

-Kicking men's groin is 100% effective,kicking women's vulva or groin, crotch is 70% effective when you escape from the criminal.

since there are many debates with on this- women do feel same pain as men when they got kicked??-,I searched from internet and got these results.

1. 10 females and 20 males told - 'women don't hurt since they don't have testicles'

2. 15 females and 10 males told - ' WE had been kicked but it didn't hurt'

3. 5 females and 10 males told-'we had kicked other genders' genitals, but they never fell to the ground.'

4. 70 females and 140 males told-'It is the worst pain,worst damage ever we had experienced'

5. 40 females and 40 males told- 'females can hurt also, however still can not match with men's pain we guess since at least female organ is not external.'

6. 15 females and 10 males told-'it hurts but we can do control pain'

7. 1 female and 4 males told-'if the kick hits her pelvic bone, she still feel pain though less than men's, however if the kick exactly hits her vagina, hurts same as men'

*And this one female used this expression-'trust me'

8. 3 females and 7 males told-'if the kick hits her clitoris, her pain will be bigger than being hit the testicles.and she may even die though the case is rare.'

9. 30 females and 30 males told-'both do feel the same pain, both do receive huge damage'

10. 1 male told-'both will fell to the ground, but women will recover more faster than men'

11. 2 males told-'Normally men's groin is weaker than women's protected things, however ours can be trained more strongly to endure the pain.and once it has been done,groin attack will be useless'

12. 3 females and 3 males told-'if the kick hits her ovaries, the pain will be the worst. and she will feel same pain as men. also, she will even die.'

13. 5 males told-'when we're in anger, kicking in the balls won't work during the fighting time.after it ends, then we will feel at least nerverous pain'

14. 3 females and 5 males told-'it depends on personal situation.someone do bear the pain, however many of them will get serious damage'

15. 5 females and 2 males told-'especially when the women are in the mense period per a month, if she is kicked her vulva,the pain will be the worst'

16.2 males told-'we had been kicked in the balls, however we never had felt any pain since we had been drunken'

17. 3 males told-'honestly, women do hurt like men however to show men's weakness, some of them deny the pain though it was proved clearly.'

May I wait for your good opinion on with this issue?

linklierok
06-01-2007, 07:56 AM
No offense, but this is a BALLbusting forum, and we already have one topic on kicking women in the groin. :cussing:

gomdol
06-01-2007, 08:33 AM
What I asked is...

"Testicle pain VS vulva pain, whose pain and damage is bigger?'

And I want to confirm it.

Next time I will ask other question which is related male's organ (only).

Koprovoke
06-01-2007, 08:36 AM
If you are a sadist don`t even try. Women don`t have balls and you aparently don't have a brain. Now get off the forums fucking idiot.

linklierok
06-01-2007, 09:18 AM
Well theres no way to ever experience both so I don't see the point of trying to come up with imaginary statistics. Its pretty obvious balls are much much much more vulnerable to pain.

major
06-01-2007, 12:55 PM
here :

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3940