PDA

View Full Version : Toys

agnetha
06-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Hello,

and I haven't posted for a while, just the occasional lurk. I do like the threads detailing women talking during bb, it is how it is.

To my post...my bf has used a prostate massager in the past ( a pantra? for those who might be interested). Sometimes it sends him into, well somewhere else, sometimes its a big black bit of plastic. He's always been shy of bb or any play during his outings with this toy. As he is pretty poor at oral sex :( I have looked for a substitute (thank you Ann Summersx), as much in spite as need.

My question is this, does anyone use toys to supplement their bb play? I felt driven to battery powered equipment and, after a few doubts and false starts am true believer :bananajum.
I tease him mercilessly that he can't match up and have taken to letting him have the vibrator to pleasure me as I work on his balls. This works fine and the variance between his cock and the whirling plastic can get a bit blurred. I feel that this gives him some control an another level of pleasure for me, although his testicles remain firmly in my grasp :). He is getting to like the vibrator in and around him so maybe we are heading for another level...

Aggie x

Busted Balz
06-02-2007, 09:05 PM
I've considered the prostate massager but haven't tried it yet. Hope to soon.