PDA

View Full Version : An original ballbusting idea maybe?

testiclats
06-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Hey I had an idea I haven't heard of or seen done before, what do you guys think about this, I got this idea from a guy who cross-dresses and does this to make his crotch look like a female crotch while wearing swimsuits etc.:

Guys, you may or may not have noticed that you can take your testicles and push them up inside your body just a little bit, so they are trapped under the pubic fat pad area. As far as I know any guy should be able to do this. I have heard some can even push them up farther until they pop back up inside the abdomen. I wouldn't reccommend that, and I don't think it's possibile for most guys because that opening is supposed to seal off when you are growing up. Anyway just push your nuts up inside your pelvis and then pull your penis back between your butt cheeks and close your legs. That should hold your penis tucked back, and the pressure should in turn keep your balls trapped in their little hiding place.

Now ladies... Here's your chance... Give him a good punch or kick or stomp right in the public bone area! The nuts will be trapped and won't be able to bounce around or anything and will be squished flat!

Just an idea, I haven't tried this myself... Kinda would be humiliating if your girlfriend ****** you to do this, maybe make you put on a tight pair of panties to hold everything in place, then busts your nuts while you are lookin like a woman haha...

makey2000
06-09-2007, 08:14 PM
i like your idea.