PDA

View Full Version : Sex mixed with Ballbusting and CBT

Leatherface
06-17-2007, 12:28 AM
I personally don't get anything out of ball busting etc if there is no sex, or promise of sex attached to it. Now the sex can be one sided, as in pleasuring her and nothing for me....... but there has to be some sort of sexual pleasure present.

I guess 99% of my excitement comes from my partner being turned on by causing me pain. I love nothing more than being securely tied up and having my cock and balls tormented/tortured while she is sitting on my mouth with my tongue in her pussy. Another favorite variation is to have my cock and balls wrapped in cord so that my nuts are being pulled up, while she sits on my cock and rides me very hard. Each thrust is pleasure and pain all in one. As she comes down, her ass crushes my balls against the cord that binds them. Or if I'm not pleasing her directly as the torture is occurring, be it a ball crusher, clips, wax, whipping etc etc with her sitting beside me or between my legs..... The eye contact and knowing she is turned on makes me so freaking turned on its unbelievable....... one time, she was masturbating while tightening a crusher on my balls, I swear I thought I was going to lose them she had went so tight. She kept saying "Just a little more, I'm almost there......" in this sexy little voice. I was in agony, but her fingering her clit while I was in such pain made me spurt over and over again as she was cumming.

Does anyone else feel this way? I mean if your wife/girlfriend is just doing it for your enjoyment and isnt getting off on it..... does it bother you?
Im looking for the male and the female perspective on this. :)

Busted Balz
06-17-2007, 10:17 AM
Yes, I enjoy the combination of pain and pleasure. It's not just about being in pain or humiliated for me.

Leatherface
06-19-2007, 07:04 PM
891 views and only one reply? :(

mojo114
06-21-2007, 10:51 AM
i like it when my girl will beat my balls before sex give them a little throb and then continue just a little during sex it def increases the orgasm.

raoel
06-23-2007, 08:05 AM
I like having my cock and balls being busted and tortured and specially when the person who is torturing me is enjoying it and gets turned on by my suffering.
Facesitting and CBT is one of my favourites, and I envy you for that ballchrusher session you wrote about.

crushee
06-23-2007, 05:41 PM
The idea of turning more and more the ball crusher while she approaches her orgasm is GREAT !!!

Hasta
06-23-2007, 08:50 PM
I want the busting to lead to sex. Of course, it can go on for a long time and I like to recipricate however the girl wants...

I was teaching this one girl to do it a couple years ago...talk about a natural. She had never heard of a guy liking to have his balls beat up but she took to it immediately. The looks she would get on her face might have been the sexiest part of the whole experience. She would do it right though. She used squeezes, pulls, slaps, and even punches. She didn't like to use her knee or feet...said she could control it better with her hands.

It was one of those things where the next day I would turn my torso to look across the street or something and my balls would ache a little reminding me of her...it was very nice.

Vide
08-14-2011, 02:21 AM
Are there any videos like this?

Alec Anaconda
08-14-2011, 11:44 AM
I enjoy three kinds of BB:

1. As foreplay.

2. During 69.

3. Very occasionally, as an endurance to pass into that out-of-body state on mind where the pain is all that matters. Sometimes happens accidently, but she know that after half-an-hour recovery I’ll be randy as hell.

Alec Anaconda

mikehawk6902
08-14-2011, 11:58 AM
I personally don't get anything out of ball busting etc if there is no sex, or promise of sex attached to it. Now the sex can be one sided, as in pleasuring her and nothing for me....... but there has to be some sort of sexual pleasure present.

I guess 99% of my excitement comes from my partner being turned on by causing me pain. I love nothing more than being securely tied up and having my cock and balls tormented/tortured while she is sitting on my mouth with my tongue in her pussy. Another favorite variation is to have my cock and balls wrapped in cord so that my nuts are being pulled up, while she sits on my cock and rides me very hard. Each thrust is pleasure and pain all in one. As she comes down, her ass crushes my balls against the cord that binds them. Or if I'm not pleasing her directly as the torture is occurring, be it a ball crusher, clips, wax, whipping etc etc with her sitting beside me or between my legs..... The eye contact and knowing she is turned on makes me so freaking turned on its unbelievable....... one time, she was masturbating while tightening a crusher on my balls, I swear I thought I was going to lose them she had went so tight. She kept saying "Just a little more, I'm almost there......" in this sexy little voice. I was in agony, but her fingering her clit while I was in such pain made me spurt over and over again as she was cumming.

Does anyone else feel this way? I mean if your wife/girlfriend is just doing it for your enjoyment and isnt getting off on it..... does it bother you?
Im looking for the male and the female perspective on this. :)

I am with you 100% on that one. Everything you said is what I enjoy exactly. I love being in 69 position with me pleasuring her and her squeezing my balls to let me know how I am doing. I swear I thought I was going to loose a ball last time she was approaching orgasm. :wooow