PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe this?!

tarzan
06-17-2007, 03:22 AM
News report fom bbc news website-Amanda Monti mayy become a legend on here i suspect...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4253849.stm

major
06-17-2007, 05:26 AM
no.Because female is weak sex .It s not easy to do this without knive .I don`t know how she did it .

Busted Balz
06-17-2007, 10:07 AM
Talk about having your balls played with. :cryingblu

Snoodle
06-17-2007, 09:56 PM
no.Because female is weak sex .It s not easy to do this without knive .I don`t know how she did it .

It only takes five pounds of force, properly applied, to rip off or pierce almost any part of the human body...fingers, ears, nose...I don't imagine those little danglie things are any different.

Landwand
06-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Only two years? Not her intention to do harm? WTF. Five years at the least.

gary198
06-18-2007, 03:36 AM
It only takes five pounds of force, properly applied, to rip off or pierce almost any part of the human body...fingers, ears, nose...I don't imagine those little danglie things are any different.

Five pounds of force on testicles feels like a ton . Try hanging 5 lbs. of weights on somebody's balls.

mojo114
06-18-2007, 10:36 AM
Yikes! that's crazy i agree with the previous statment of 2.5 being a light sentence for that act of unwanted brutality.

awdzlx2
06-18-2007, 11:19 AM
That is ridiculous. :cussing:

I guarantee you if some guy was to rip out a woman's ovary it would be like 30 years. Or even cut off a finger.

Also how did she get the testicle out?....

spidermale
06-18-2007, 08:14 PM
i think theres more to the story then what got reported to the media. Im supposed to beleive that these two started arguing, then she some how managed to rip his pants, underwear and testicle right off? and he was surprised when it happened? and she tried to swallow it...somethings amiss here.

Julie18nz
06-19-2007, 02:36 PM
IF that whole story is ALL there is to the story, then she should get out as soon as his new one grows back and NOT before :D

Busted Balz
06-19-2007, 05:21 PM
IF that whole story is ALL there is to the story, then she should get out as soon as his new one grows back and NOT before :D
I agree. This is something that’s irreversible and apparently uninvited. It’s one thing to remove the balls of someone who desires it but this is tantamount to **** or even worse, if, in fact, this is a ture story.

ed64508
06-19-2007, 05:58 PM
This is that 2 year old story, she should be out of jail soon. Perhaps she will join the forum and tell us all about it :D

bbbb
06-19-2007, 11:13 PM
Yes, it's a very true story. In fact, these kinds of attacks have been on the increase and women are becoming increasingly violent.
As others here have stated, it's all very well as mutual fun, but to do so to an unwilling "victim" (because though women & guys don't like to say so, men can be victims too) is worse than ****. This is a life long injury and the mental scaring to go with it.
As mentioned, her sentence is pathetically short compared to what any man would have been handed. This is the 'equality' feminists wanted.

salamander
06-20-2007, 10:51 PM
Jeez that's ridiculous.

Glen
07-01-2007, 05:40 AM
I think there is truth to the story, but they are hiding how she really got it off.

Tinchen
07-02-2007, 12:00 PM
I think there is truth to the story, but they are hiding how she really got it off.

Some days ago I read an article in a newspaper about a soldier in Africa who told about ripping off a man's testicles. he didn't tell how they didi it, but apparently if someone can be hung from his own testicles ( more from the scotum actually) i can not imagine that one single person could rip off the testicles together with the sac. You would have to slice the sac first, and then rip them off. This includes a good preplanning....
so 12 Years seems appropriate...

vulkrypse
07-02-2007, 01:08 PM
she "looks" kinda tough

http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/criminal_mind/sexual_assault/severed_penis/6-2-Amanda-Monti.jpg

bayou_bottom
07-02-2007, 04:25 PM
sounds scary maybe she used her teeth i have had a woman bite through skin b4 to the point of drawing blood

testes
11-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Yes, it's a very true story. In fact, these kinds of attacks have been on the increase and women are becoming increasingly violent.
As others here have stated, it's all very well as mutual fun, but to do so to an unwilling "victim" (because though women & guys don't like to say so, men can be victims too) is worse than ****. This is a life long injury and the mental scaring to go with it.
As mentioned, her sentence is pathetically short compared to what any man would have been handed. This is the 'equality' feminists wanted.
that's why you have to take your rights in your own hands sometimes and squash her head like an overripe melon.

take revenge on the bitch.

Kida
11-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Snoodle's new pic looks good!

pellep
11-12-2007, 07:02 AM
Sounds kind of wierd

moosh
11-12-2007, 09:02 AM
I love how she says she didn't mean to do it, but after she had, she tries to swallow it.