PDA

View Full Version : injuries

abcqwerty
06-17-2007, 06:29 PM
how can you tell if you're about to seriously injure yourself? the idea of ballbusting is to feel pain but the last thing i want to do is rupture a testicle.

Busted Balz
06-17-2007, 07:41 PM
We take our chances.

Snakelinux
06-19-2007, 07:02 PM
Here are some tips to help you avoid injuries.
-Do not use objects over 50 lbs (this includes being stepped on).
-Do not use force over 60lbs of pressure (for example dropping a 50lb weight attached to your cajonies).
-Never use machines (this is the most common reason for accidental **********).
-Any time you are trying something new such as using a ball spreader go slow and build up (for example don't ask someone to give you a full frontal kick with your balls tightly held by some contraption).
-Don't use sharp or potentially sharp objects (even playing cards and the box they come in can cut you up).
-Only do ballbusting practices withone someone you really trust.

If anyone else has anything they wish to add please feel free to do so.

gary198
06-20-2007, 03:47 AM
-Only do ballbusting practices withone someone you really trust.

That is the key to really enjoying BB.

agnetha
06-20-2007, 06:26 AM
Hello,

and I would add that you and your partner should be sober and have a perarranged safeword, just in case.
Build up to the more emotionally charged roleplaying as this can easily get extreme and as gary198 says...

Agnetha

Selftailer
06-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Hello,

and I would add that you and your partner should be sober and have a perarranged safeword, just in case.
Build up to the more emotionally charged roleplaying as this can easily get extreme and as gary198 says...

Agnetha

Hallo Agnetha,
yes, sure a risk is just behind ... every kick. But if we are aware about, let's take the amusing side...;)

ginnyw
06-22-2007, 05:36 AM
Here are some tips to help you avoid injuries.
-Never use machines (this is the most common reason for accidental **********).

If anyone else has anything they wish to add please feel free to do so.

What sort of machines are you referring to? I am at a loss to imagine what machines could be involved in cbt...

swissmiss
06-28-2007, 02:27 AM
Avoid ropes that are tied to fixed objects. Stumbling or unplanned actions may cause real damage.

Snakelinux
06-28-2007, 11:04 PM
What sort of machines are you referring to? I am at a loss to imagine what machines could be involved in cbt...

The "Darwin Awards" has a whole bunch of scenerios but unfortunately I do not have the book with me. I remember one about a guy tying a rope to his genitals and letting the rope hang off the bridge he was standing on. Cars would drive by and they would whack the rope. The rope finally got snagged by a semi-truck and tooks his balls with it. Other people have used conveyor belts and have had similar accidents.

The bottom line is that you should quit when machines are involved. Bad things happen.

notever
01-02-2008, 12:04 PM
Avoid ropes that are tied to fixed objects. Stumbling or unplanned actions may cause real damage.
i think the thought of damage is enough

crushee
01-04-2008, 06:06 AM
Choose a trustworthy partner.
Settle a safeword with her.
Ask her to increase slowly the strength she applies to the game.

And always remember it must remain PLAYful.

velvetfog
01-04-2008, 09:55 AM
My mistress recently trapped my left nut with one foot and stepped full weight on it with the other foot. Her 120lbs made me come hard! Dangerous but blissful!