PDA

View Full Version : Do feminists really promote ballbusting movies?

gomdol
06-18-2007, 01:20 AM
I saw some debates on yahoo!answers and one of them said about this.
DO you think so? I think though not entirely, however I can still somewhat agree. (AS I heard, feminists dominated medias almost,and some males are cooperating with them?)

mojo114
06-18-2007, 10:44 AM
i think they would prefer to see female to male violence then men beating women. so i can kinda see where u going with this

Julie18nz
06-19-2007, 02:33 PM
Personally, I would that they no more promote that than Red Neck males promote the **** and torture of women. U will hear a LOT of women say "I would like to give that guy a kick in the balls" However, the amount of women that actually WOULD do that is probably a lot less than the men who say "I want to kill that bastard" and then go and do it :)

bbbb
06-19-2007, 11:20 PM
I have a lot of experience with feminism, and I can concur that feminism does dominate various areas of the media. Think about it, we often read articles that tell the readers "a real man would do..." or "these are the qualities of a real man.." and suchlike, yet how often do we read the same articles with reversed sexes? Never... because they are silenced. Television is the same, as are the movies and Hollyweird.

In fact, I won't post it here for fear of being accused of spam, but I have a video on a friend's website where a feminist lawyer got her client completely off prison, no fines, etc. nothing. Her only conditions were that she must take English classes.

What did she do? While her husband slept (the most common time for a woman to abuse/kill) she took a butchers' knife to his penis and sliced it off at the pubic bone then flushed it down the toilet.

The man is messed up forever more now, will probably never pee properly again, consider the psychological impact of this heinous crime - would you suggest a man who chopped off a woman's breast be given 'English classes'?

The feminist lawyer is extremely smug at the end of her debate. Feminists actually hate men for real... it's not a joke. It's very real, and very damaging to society.

David_B
06-20-2007, 02:43 PM
...I have a video on a friend's website where a feminist lawyer got her client completely off prison, no fines, etc. nothing. Her only conditions were that she must take English classes.
This is what any lawyer would try to do, not just a feminist. Lawyers are complete prostitutes, who will say anything to get their clients off, no matter what crime he or she is accused of. Even terrorists who try to kill hundreds or even thousands of people have no trouble finding lawyers to defend them.

Personally, I don't have a problem with feminism, and probably agree with about 25 percent of feminist arguments I've read.

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

helios
06-20-2007, 04:04 PM
Yes, I agree with David.

Sadly women control very little in the media - or not even control, they don't even have an equal share. So I think you will find that much of the rubbish that is written that appears to be anti-male is either (a) the writng of stupid men (or women) who don't know any better or (b) An attempt at political correctness: by that I mean, they would like to spout the same garbage about women, but fear a backlash.

Neither of these scenarios has much to do with real feminism.

There is undoubtedly a section of feminism that hates men, and that is very sad, but I'm sorry to say that for the most part that reaction is not entirely irrational, it has been provoked. And as Julie says, how ever much the ratios of man-hating and woman-hating compare, women are much less likely to be physically violent than men.

There is perhaps a lot of emotional violence directed towards men, but then maybe men should stop and ask themselves why that might be.

helios

salamander
06-20-2007, 10:49 PM
I don't know about ballbusting in particular, but they support female to male violence much more than the reverese in the media obviously. It's similar to reverse discrimination you often see in society today.