PDA

View Full Version : Barriers...

ginnyw
06-21-2007, 11:45 PM
Hi,

I have several CBT partners, each with his own likes and dislikes, each with his own sensitivity and limits.

One guy in particular has a wish which, to date, we have not been able to fulfil. He wants me to hit or kick him hard enough to “put him down for 10 minutes or so” (his words). But every time we start to move towards that goal, he gets too scared at the last moment.

We usually do warm-ups where I gradually increase the impact of blows. He’ll tell me to go harder and harder until I hit him quite hard (I know that from comparing it with what I do with my other friends who are into BB, and I know that if I were kicked or hit with that force, it would really hurt me, and I don’t have any balls to cushion the blows…), but he calls a stop to it before we even really put him on the ground, let alone knock him out for a while.

So, my question to anybody who is into heavy ballbusting – what actually happens when you get hit really hard?

I can understand that there is a natural instinct to stop any activity before you really get hurt (I am no pain slut, so that I definitely would), and I can see the struggle he has between this natural drive to protect his balls and his wish to experience a real knock-out blow. I am not really sure why he wants that experience, but I think it’s a struggle to go past a certain barrier…

I can’t go beyond his safe-word, because that’s the agreement we have (and because I am into purely consensual stuff). So I can’t just really let him have it one day even after he says stop, even though he has this expressed wish to have that experience.

I’d like to really understand what happens to a guy when he is hit really hard. Does he feel sick? How long does the pain last if the blow was strong enough to knock him to the ground?

Maybe if he can get a clearer understanding of what will happen to him, he can just have a go at it? Or decide to give up on the idea…

Any ideas would be gratefully received. Thanks.

CU,

GinnyW

clack013
06-22-2007, 12:07 AM
I would say kick him hard the first time, instead of building up pain and "psyching him out." The more you warm him up, the more you remind him how bad it's going to hurt. Just like any big adrenaline rush (i.e jumping off a 50 ft bridge into a river) you just have to go for it. If you get him hard enough the first time, he'll be down for a while and because it's only 1 blow it's less likely to cause damage. Just give him one like you actually would if he was mugging you and you needed to defend yourself, see if a kick to the balls really does incapacitate someone.